Looking at the first result on the internet: Including its tongue, the average Conestoga wagon was 18 feet (5.4 m) long, 11 feet (3.3 m) high, and 4 feet (1.2 m) in width. It could carry up to 12,000 pounds (5,400 kg) of cargo.
That isn't too bad actually :O

That isn't too bad actually :O

Especially if we just murder Walter and Dust, toss out all the junk we can't use to get more space and possibly have one or two people sitting on the roof.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
I think the cover of the wagon is cloth and wouldn't support much weight. Could have smaller people ride on the horses directly though. Also that's evil. People killing, not the riding of horses.

Especially if we just murder Walter and Dust, toss out all the junk we can't use to get more space and possibly have one or two people sitting on the roof.
NGL I did think of... "what if we stole it..."

XD

I think the cover of the wagon is cloth and wouldn't support much weight. Could have smaller people ride on the horses directly though. Also that's evil. People killing, not the riding of horses.

Nah, nah. It's a sacrifice for the greater good!

We could have some people rest on the carriage, while others keep up with the slightly faster walking pace, then switch around every hour or so to increase speed somewhat.

By the time you guys get there Victarion would have enough time to set up an sprawling buisness and be in a happily married partnership.

By the time you guys get there Victarion would have enough time to set up an sprawling buisness and be in a happily married partnership.
He doesn't have an overweight, cosplaying mind-doctor slowing him down.

Which is why I suggested to murder the people slowing us down (#Efficiency), but nooooo...

Hey folks. Sorry it took me so long to get that post together. I believe it's mostly done, just going to need some last finishing touches and approvals.

• Bucket of Rainbows
*collapses*

THERE.

I'll try to get a post out ASAP too >_<.

• Love
@Neobullseye @Christmas Turtle @Majem @Effort @Demmy @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

Since blog entries are being removed from the site soon, I moved all the Altera blog posts to a thread in the Showcasing section, and updated all the links in the OP of this thread. Please let me know if you find any links that still take you to a blog post, or if any of the links take you to the wrong post.

In other news, it would appear that the colors on the OP have changed (or at the very least, the colors are different from those in the former blog entries). I have no idea how or why this happened, and I have no idea how to fix it. It will probably never be fixed. Oh well.

Posted. Might make some edits later on, but this should do for now.

Reactions: Effort