!!! Also!! Look at the bright side -- Ace and his crew are basically already in Iblea by now. And if Walter and Dust aren't joining the main cast then they'll probably never in their lives cross paths with Ace. And that means there's no chance that they'll ever become Ace's breakfast. And that's more than I can say for certain other dropout characters from this RP's history. :P

...or maybe they still give us a ride to Iblea and we make up for lost time?

...or maybe they still give us a ride to Iblea and we make up for lost time?

Hmm. Maybe! Not a bad idea, actually. EXCEPT, I would need to make sure I can... throw together something interesting enough for you guys to do when you get there, if we're skipping ahead so quickly.

BUT, now that I think about it, that might actually be an easier task than going ahead with the lame side-plot that I was going to use to give us all something to do during the actual journey across. And given the fact that it's currently my turn to post for Clay & Tawny -- which really feels like a daunting task right now given the fact that I haven't been properly reading the IC ever since my last post, and in situations like these it's often quite an ordeal for me to slowly read through it and try to comprehend the key points of what happened instead of getting lost in the details, much less actually think up and write out a response to all that -- the thought of dropping that entirely in favor of a timeskip post is a rather tempting one.

AND it means that we can let the main party meet up with Zaul, so I can finally do something more for that character besides just PMing Demmy and saying "do you have any ideas how to solve this problem yet? no? yeah me neither. talk to you again next week."

And I can dive right into the much juicier plot stuff which is admittedly still a bit vague and still needs some fine-tuning but I also have way more inspiration for it than what I would otherwise be doing to move things along if we didn't have this opportunity.

AND it gives me an excuse to skip things ahead quite a ways with Victarion and for him to wind up in Iblea right about now, too.

So yes. I like this plan. owo

Reactions: Demmy
Perhaps if we each give a brief description of what's going on from our character's point of view, that could help get you caught up? I would do so right now, but I am posting this as my eyelids turn to lead and I fall asleep. Tomorrow if I can find the time I'll probably do that, don't know how well it will work.

Perhaps if we each give a brief description of what's going on from our character's point of view, that could help get you caught up? I would do so right now, but I am posting this as my eyelids turn to lead and I fall asleep. Tomorrow if I can find the time I'll probably do that, don't know how well it will work.

I mean, you could, but it's not really
needed if we go with the timeskip idea. o3o

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Time skip no Jutsu is A-OK by me!

I'm fine with a timeskip. :D

I don't really mind whatever.

@Kagayours , I do need to say however that I will be gone all of next week as I am going on a trip.

Reactions: Kagayours
/me gets into his DeLorean

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
@Neobullseye @Turtle Knight @Majem @Effort @Demmy @Greenie @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

So, uh... I really hate to say this, but... I'm having a hard time squeezing in any time to work on the timeskip post, at any point in the near future.

I said before that the timeskip would actually be an easier task for me than to write something for Clay and Tawny at this point, and, I do actually stand by that. o_o I don't know where I'd be right now if Otaku didn't drop out. But I find it highly unlikely that I would've been able to get a post out for you guys today.

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO MAYBE SHOOT ME SOME PM'S AND GHOSTWRITE FOR ME, THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC. But it's unrealistic of me to expect you guys to always cover for me whenever I come up short on time and energy like this. So, until a very generous person reaches out to me, I'm going to act under the assumption that this is my responsibility alone. In which case... I'll try my best to get something out, sooner rather than later. But at times like these, I am often reminded that "my best" has a real tendency to be less-than-adequate. ><

I can't think of much else to say on the matter. I would apologize, but that feels like it's just not enough. ><

I just wanted to make you all aware of the situation. :/

On one hand I'm off tomorrow. On the otherhand, this hurricane might send a tree through my window.

But hey, if I never post again. Assume I literally died.

Time Skip's fine by me
and whenever you have the time Kaga
I'm a double major i understand being busy XD

On one hand I'm off tomorrow. On the otherhand, this hurricane might send a tree through my window.

But hey, if I never post again. Assume I literally died.

please be careful! Don't die!