UPDATE

@Gwazi Magnum @Neobullseye @Rithas @Minerva @Luma @ScreamingWillows @Edward

I SPILLED WATER ON MY LAPTOP. Needless to say, this makes doing certain things a lot more difficult. My activity here will probably be limited to simply viewing and replying. I won't be able to do anything fancy or do much GMing stuff, so uh... hopefully I'll have all this sorted out by the time the rest of you are ready for me to post the IC. >_>

I would like someone that I already tagged to please tag all the other members here and make sure that they see this. Rummaging through the thread to get all the names isn't particularly easy for me at this time...

ALSO, given the very real possibility of me just having lost everything on my computer's hard drive... AREN'T YOU GLAD I ALREADY HAD THE OOC UP BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENED??? :)))))))

Ouch, that hurts. Yeah, definitely a good thing you posted it all beforehand, that would've made it more of a disaster than it already is.

@Kagayours ouch, that sucks. Hope you get everything figured out well!

I wasn't tagged, but I think these are the rest: @AnimeLover_Princess @Rax Rosetta @Eruantien -
Please see Kagayours' post, the third up from this one.
Yes I pinged myself. xP

For future reference, the current list of those who've posted in this thread (to my knowledge):
  • Gwazi Magnum
  • Neobullseye
  • Rithas
  • Minerva
  • Luma
  • ScreamingWillows
  • Edward
  • AnimeLover_Princess
  • Rax Rosetta
  • Eruantien
If any of you guys haven't yet, make sure you "watch thread" up top, so even if somebody forgets to ping you, you'll still receive alerts when there are new posts. ^^

So now I'm off to figure out Iwaku's fancy formatting system and waffling between character ideas... it's down to between either a human or an Avian character. The deciding factor is whether I want to play as a male or female character... uggh, decisions... ;.;

• Useful
Reactions: Kagayours
@Kagayours ouch, that sucks. Hope you get everything figured out well!

I wasn't tagged, but I think these are the rest: @AnimeLover_Princess @Rax Rosetta @Eruantien -
Please see Kagayours' post, the third up from this one.
Yes I pinged myself. xP

For future reference, the current list of those who've posted in this thread (to my knowledge):
  • Gwazi Magnum
  • Neobullseye
  • Rithas
  • Minerva
  • Luma
  • ScreamingWillows
  • Edward
  • AnimeLover_Princess
  • Rax Rosetta
  • Eruantien
If any of you guys haven't yet, make sure you "watch thread" up top, so even if somebody forgets to ping you, you'll still receive alerts when there are new posts. ^^

So now I'm off to figure out Iwaku's fancy formatting system and waffling between character ideas... it's down to between either a human or an Avian character. The deciding factor is whether I want to play as a male or female character... uggh, decisions... ;.;
You didn't tag anyone i believe.

You didn't tag anyone i believe.

I didn't tag you. I tagged AnimeLover_Princess and Rax Rosetta (along with myself). Does the forum theme you're using not show that perhaps?

Hello everyone. :)

I've been reading through all the information, and this looks hella cool. So cool, in fact, I use hella unironically. I know the IC isn't up yet, but since it's possible to lock such business anyways I'll just ask: May I still sign up?

I've been reading through all the information, and this looks hella cool. So cool, in fact, I use hella unironically. I know the IC isn't up yet, but since it's possible to lock such business anyways I'll just ask: May I still sign up?
Why, Yes. You are welcomed to sign up.

Just don't spill water on your computer while doing it.

Why, Yes. You are welcomed to sign up.

Just don't spill water on your computer while doing it.
I... I will try my hardest not to.

*hides cup of water behind back and whistles*

Of course! We've barely begun. :P (I literally haven't even accepted a single character yet.)

Speaking of which! @Edward, did you see the comments I left on your CS? You have some things you need to change...

Reactions: alaska
I have a character idea that I've been looking at for a while, but it only feels like a human character. And I never really like being humans when you have like four other unique races.

I have a character idea that I've been looking at for a while, but it only feels like a human character. And I never really like being humans when you have like four other unique races.

What's the idea? I might be able to offer some suggestions.

i have the beginnings of a character in my mind and i'm working on filling out a CS,
so far it's a very emotional (cups) Terran who was raised in a town and not in a Terran village and as such only partially understands Terran society and their ideals. she still tries to like be considerate of nature and stuff but isn't as good at it as those in Terran towns
i'm pretty sure i'll stay a bit stereotypical and give her earth magic. and i think i'm going to make her a pisces but i'm not a hundred percent on that yet.
any objections or suggestions?

Reactions: Luma
i have the beginnings of a character in my mind and i'm working on filling out a CS,
so far it's a very emotional (cups) Terran who was raised in a town and not in a Terran village and as such only partially understands Terran society and their ideals. she still tries to like be considerate of nature and stuff but isn't as good at it as those in Terran towns
i'm pretty sure i'll stay a bit stereotypical and give her earth magic. and i think i'm going to make her a pisces but i'm not a hundred percent on that yet.
Awesome, more Demi-humans!

I was leaning towards Pisces for my character's sign as well, partially because I really like Celeste, partially because it's my actual sign. If you go with Pisces, I'll probably change that to Aquarius just for some variety. Just so ya know, that future sight thing is totally a myth; I have yet to predict any stock market prices. Trust me, I've tried.

Last edited:
Could an Avian/Human hybrid realistically hide themselves? With small wings hidden in a cloak, would they just look like pale, lanky humans with boney fingers?

(or survive long enough :S)

I'm just asking cause I had an idea of a hybrid girl whose dream it is to fly one day, even with her tiny wittle wings. (also I saw an image and felt super duper inspired all of the sudden. :|) Avian/Human hybrids seem like the most similar, overall, so I figured asking wouldn't hurt. :P

Last edited:

Sounds like a doable idea so far to me. ^^

Could an Avian/Human hybrid realistically hide themselves? With small wings hidden in a cloak, would they just look like pale, lanky humans with boney fingers?

(or survive long enough :S)

I'm just asking cause I had an idea of a hybrid girl whose dream it is to fly one day, even with her tiny wittle wings. (also I saw an image and felt super duper inspired all of the sudden. :|) Avian/Human hybrids seem like the most similar, overall, so I figured asking wouldn't hurt. :P

Hmm. Remember that Avians essentially have clawed fingers, too, so their hands might look a bit worse than just 'bony'.

Also, hair/feathers are a thing. I imagine that a human/Avian hybrid would likely have mangy, misshapen feathers in scattered patches on their body. And they may also have hair that's not in great shape, either...

As for staying hidden... Hmm... If they covered themselves with the same full-body cloaks that Avians use, then they might do a good job of hiding themselves among humans -- being mistaken as a full Avian. Of course, they would have to avoid interacting with other Avians, as they'd likely realize they aren't a full Avian, with the inability to fly being just one giveaway.

So um, it's plausible, I guess, but it would be tricky to pull off.

And I may be a bit more strict than usual when looking over your CS -- if you go through with this idea -- just because I really don't want people to get away with doing crazy things with hybrids. :P

• Useful
Reactions: sun.
Sounds fair! I'll give my very best. :) Also, apologies, I've forgotten and I can't seem to find it in the magic article right now - Do Avians only posses air, Pyrans fire and so on? Or is it possible for a Terran to have, say, fire magic?