(ALSO SIGNUPS)(OPEN) Looking for Male for a Taboo Rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XDD I happen to be 15 (despite the fact that I dun goofed on entering my birthdate... I think I read 1995 as 1998 silly me >.<) Though 14 and 19 could be considered close, since it's only 5 years apart but.. Not sure o-o

I wanna sign up this sounds interesting can I please please please!

Hahaha sure Craze!

NAME: Ethan Quake
NICKNAME(S) (IF APPLICABLE):
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 5'3 90lbs
SKIN TONE: pale he doesn't go out alot.
HAIR COLOR AND LENGTH: dark brown hair that could mistaken for black. Crazy and wavy hair
EYE COLOR: baby blue
ANY OTHER FACIAL FEATRUES (Ex. GLASSES, FRECKLES, ETC.): glasses which he didn't where often.
APPEARANCE (PICTURE OR TYPED)(OPTIONAL):
p2y8g35

PERSONALITY: sarcastic but most times sad not realizing this usually turn people away from him.
LIKES (OPTIONAL):dogs,video games,board games, his little sister
DISLIKES (OPTIONAL):roahes, cats
BACKGROUND STORY (OPTIONAL):(including your backstory aswell) he has not much luck with any relationships. Last year at the final school dance his girlfriend said she coudln't go. So he went by him without telling her. He saw her dancing with his best friend. He now has no girlfriend or best friend.
MANNERISMS (IF APPLICABLE): his response to getting made fun of is sarcasm to the extreme
ANY EXTRA INFO (OPTIONAL): none

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! I'll PM you!

You know, I'm feeling a little risky. I guess that whenever you want I could also do this RP with you. Jut let me know if you'd be up for it with me at anytime, or any other RP like this. :p
Loli and Incest = win.

I'm sure you woudlnt want to do multiple versions of the exact some RP, atleast not at the same time :p

Okay, just a few notices for you guys, as a Staff member:

1. We do not allow mature RP on Iwaku (including over PMs/Inbox Conversations, so that is NOT a loophole) between members from different age groups. The two age groups are 18+ and Under 18. Soooo 14 and 19 playing together is definitely against the rules. We have this policy for your protection as well as for legal reasons. There are plenty of members to play with in your own age groups!

2. When Diana says "really close", she means we sometimes look the other way for members who are 17 and 18 playing together. But officially, we're not supposed to even allow that, let alone five-year age gaps.

3. @york We don't allow false ages for accounts, so an Admin will contact you ASAP about getting your account age fixed. :]

4. Mature content involving children (especially ones who haven't hit puberty) is kind of a huge no-no as well. There are legal reasons that we can't allow sexual depictions of children on the site, so I'm afraid we can't allow this roleplay if it's going to involve sexual situations.

5. In the future, if you're looking for Mature roleplays of any flavor, it's best to post the request in the Mature Sign-ups/Request section for your designated age group. That way you don't have to worry about attracting partners that you'd get in trouble for playing with.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact either @Vay or @Diana

Thanks! We haven't done anything with this roleplay though due to those rules. I thought it would've been in the Graveyard by now. :o

Threads get graveyarded after one month without posts, so this thread wouldn't have been archived until April 2nd. However, I'm going to go ahead and close it/archive it now.

Also, not sure if you've figured this out by now (forgive me if I'm telling you things that you already know), but just FYI requests for one-on-one RPs go in Roleplay Talk or the One[x]One Sign-Ups Request section (for RPs that don't contain Mature content, obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.