(ALSO SIGNUPS)(OPEN) Looking for Male for a Taboo Rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyMe

Daughter of the Villiage Chief
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
Hey! I am looking for a male to do a bro/sis rp with! You can either be this age in reality or just have experience with playing this age. I don't really care either way. I would like 16-18 or 19! I think 16 and 17 would be fine in rl. Idk lol. Doesn't matter.

ANYWAY

This would be like a kind of full on taboo lol, but because of age difference, not the level of maturity in this rp. My character would be about 10, so...
Haha

This rp would be PM if really mature, but if it isn't that mature we can do this in the Modern Roleplay forum.

If you would like to sign up for this rp, the character sheet is below! ^-^
... And then the plot is under that lol

CHARACTER SHEET
NAME:
NICKNAME(S) (IF APPLICABLE):
SKIN TONE:
HAIR COLOR AND LENGTH:
EYE COLOR:
ANY OTHER FACIAL FEATRUES (Ex. GLASSES, FRECKLES, ETC.):
APPEARANCE (PICTURE OR TYPED)(OPTIONAL):
PERSONALITY:
LIKES (OPTIONAL):
DISLIKES (OPTIONAL):
BACKGROUND STORY (OPTIONAL):
MANNERISMS (IF APPLICABLE):
ANY EXTRA INFO (OPTIONAL):

Here is my character's sheet! (Don't worry, the plot is coming! :) )

NAME: Brianna Quake
NICKNAMES(S) (IF APPLICABLE): Bri, BB, Anna, Sis, anything else you want in roleplay
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 4'3, 70.2lbs
SKIN TONE: White, a tad bit pale
HAIR COLOR AND LENGTH: Very dark brown, almost black, wavy and medium lengthed
EYE COLOR: Blue
ANY OTHER FACIAL FEATRUES(Ex. GLASSES, FRECKLES, ETC. ): N/A
APPEARANCE (PICTURE OR TYPED) (OPTIONAL):
PERSONALITY:
Kind, affectionate and loving, caring for others she loves, naive to many things but not dumb, anger subsides quickly most of the time, more TBA
LIKES (OPTIONAL): Watching TV, playing, getting what she wants, getting attention, carrots, more TBA
DISLIKES (OPTIONAL): Being treated younger than she is, being put on the spot, tickled, ignored, bothered, being bored, teased about certain things, storms. (Maybe more TBA)
BACKGROUND STORY (OPTIONAL): Since the moment she was born, you and Brianna have been as close as a teen and their phone. You two would always spend time together growing up, and you guys have grown to know each other well. You looked after her a lot, and lots of times too much, but in the end she would only have no other choice but to be closer to you. But recently, maybe about a year ago, you've started developing feelings for her, of more than your baby sister. Though you've hidden it and still continue to, and Bri knows knows nothing of this. She goes on with her childhood life, playingwith dolls, wwatching TV, and spending time with the family. (More TBA :P)
MANNERISMS (IF APPLICABLE): Gets fidgety when nervous or lying
ANY EXTRA INFO (OPTIONAL): Cheeks turn dark red when sad, scared, or embarrassed

Okay, FINALLY, the plot! :D Dun dun dun daaa!

-------
The news anchor's voice on the TV echoed lightly through the dark living room and into the kitchen connecting to it, talking about the dangerous and maybe life threatening storm outside, due to the terrible winds, thunder, lightning, extremely wet and slippery roads, etc. Most of the power is out. You'd be lucky if your TV is working and you have working WiFi/internet, and heat/air conditioning. ____ [<You] listened to the TV from the barely lit kitchen, trying to make a sandwich in the candle light.

"This storm has now been declared too dangerous too travel in. Taking place now, convenience stores, etcetera, or closed and on lockdown. If you are in a store or building, we strongly advise not to exit, for the outside circumstances are deathly. As this storm persists, we encourage you all to stay safe. We are not sure when this will end, but our meteorologi..."

You lifted your eyes for a moment to look into the living room, intending to look at the TV, but your eyes were drawn to something else. Instead you observed Brianna, sitting in a ball on the couch staring at the TV with wide eyes. You couldn't see well, with only the light coming from the TV in the living room, but you could only imagine her cheeks that dark shade of red. She was wearing gray Aeropostle sweatpants, a form fitted purple long sleeved shirt, and long white socks. It was pretty cold since this storm started an hour ago..

It was just you and her at home, for your mom was at the store, and dad at work. You sighed softly as you cut your sandwich in half and picked up your plate, walking into the living room.
--------

Okay! Ta da! There is a variety of ways you can continue this, so... yeah! Okay, byeee!

Last edited:
I'm not really sure what you are going for. Is it like, the brother wants his sister in a sexual way?

NAME: Samuel
NICKNAME(S) (IF APPLICABLE): Sam, Sammy
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 6ft 160lbs
SKIN TONE: Slight tan
HAIR COLOR AND LENGTH: Medium brown, medium length, like a shaggy style, not really long, just to the ears and kind of curly.
EYE COLOR: Dark brown
ANY OTHER FACIAL FEATRUES (Ex. GLASSES, FRECKLES, ETC.): none
APPEARANCE (PICTURE OR TYPED)(OPTIONAL):
PERSONALITY: Loving, joking, longboards for peace, plays guitar to lose himself
LIKES (OPTIONAL): Longboarding, playing guitar, making others laugh
DISLIKES (OPTIONAL): too much judgment
BACKGROUND STORY (OPTIONAL): I guess the same as yours?
MANNERISMS (IF APPLICABLE): Embarrassed easily
ANY EXTRA INFO (OPTIONAL): Samuel has many scars on his body from longboarding.

That would depend on whatever the partner decides, which would also decide if this rp goes into PM or forum. :)

Okay! Cool! ^.^ Checking out your character sheet.

I'd love to do this RP, with the incest and loli and all that great stuff <3 But sadly I don't think we'd be allowed to with the whole age group thing. Not sure if they'd let a 14 yr old and a 19 yr old do this kind of RP together. o3o

Oh! :o Who do we ask about that?

I honestly have no idea who should be asked, it would definately be a staff member though.

Okay! I thought since the mature forums might be different with ages it would be possible to do it through PM (that is if the rp gets really mature), but I'll see what I can find out about it!

Alright, thanks. I'm actually very new to this site, just joined yesterday. So I'm not sure of what to do. I've RPed alot on skype, and certain games made for RP.
So I wanted to try these forums out.

This site is definitely the right place! :D It has everything! :D

Would it be better if we put down pictures perhaps? XS only if we can find a good one though...

NAME: Hector Quake
NICKNAME(S) (IF APPLICABLE): Hex, Quaker, Torrie
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 6'1 120 lbs
SKIN TONE: Light Tan
HAIR COLOR AND LENGTH: Short, dark-brown (like in picture
EYE COLOR: Blue
ANY OTHER FACIAL FEATURES: None
APPEARANCE:
boy,smile,with,love,cute,guy,beautiful,guy,cute,boy-efbbac44caead69b3e5b702f179f91c1_h.jpg

PERSONALITY: Caring, secretive, empathetic, shy, selfless at times
LIKES (OPTIONAL): Spending time with his sister, making others happy, video games occasionally, helping others
DISLIKES (OPTIONAL): Constantly being bossed around, being bullied, seeing other people being bullied, telling lies
BACKGROUND STORY (OPTIONAL): Growing up, he watched other people around him make friends, even girlfriends after a while... Though he never really had any true friends, as for girlfriends, he's never really had a crush on someone.. Or so he thought, until the day he discovered his embarrassing love for his younger sister...
MANNERISMS (IF APPLICABLE): Gets nervous around unfamiliar people/places, he's strong but only uses his strength when needed
ANY EXTRA INFO (OPTIONAL): Able to hide his inner feelings and tell lies that mostly can't be seen through (he rarely does so), he shows some of his dislikes more than others...

Well you two have fun :p I hope later we can get the whole age group thing sorted out and maybe do a RP like this too. o3o

XS best of luck to you o-o

Haha thanks! York, I'll PM you. And Lemon, I forgot I talked to Diana about it! I'll copy and paste her response on here when I get back on in an hour or two.

She said, and I quote,
"Officially, no. But if your ages are really close together and no one is being creeper, and I never find out about it, it'd be fine. o__o"

Lol idk if thats a yes or no Lemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.