Alrighty i will give this a try

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daggermutt

Original poster
Hiya all = ) So I am new here and figured I would say hi and fill out this little survey thing

What do you prefer to be called? Dagger or Daggermutt is fine....whatever

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a female although I have been known to play male characters

How old are you? 38 years old

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I have been online roleplaying in various places for about ...hmmmm at least ten to fifteen years. I use to rp on Avidgamers when it was around, done some roleplaying on Proboards but didn't find quite what I was looking for, and now I role play a bit on Second Life. I have also done some live action role playing with Werewolf:the Apocolypse when I was younger.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Whatever works....im willing to try anything

I tend to role play as furry characters.....usually wolf or wolf/dragon cross depending on the game play rules. I love anything of a Master/slave type plot but will also try really anything where my type of wise guy street smart fuzz ball will fit in.

So looking forward to some fun sessions and cant wait to meet all you fine folks = )

Welcome to Iwaku Dagger, Always nice to see a new face.
If you need anything at all, from help with BBcode to a tour of the forums, just let me know.

Howdy Dagger, welcome to the site! :D

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.