Alright, well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kid Skeleton

Original poster
I really wish I could do one of those fancy partner search threads, but I kinda didn't feel like wasting my time writing up something no one'll look at. That's why I decided to do this. Introduce myself a little and maybe catch someone's interest with how fantastically awesome I am. Nah, not really. I'm quite lame. My jokes are usually perverted or offensive, which probably pushes a lot of people away and gives them the idea that I'm an asshole. Meh, who cares? That's life. If people don't like me, I shouldn't care- Okay, wow. I just went into rant mode there and that was cray cray.

Ugh.. let's see. Fine, I'll give a short analysis (did I use that word right?) of what stuff I like.

Genres I'd like to do: Fantasy or Sci-fi. I don't really care which one it is, since they're both pretty awesome.

Kinks: I usually play a character that can switch between a dominant and a submissive. I think it's way funner than playing as one type.

My Characters: They're usually outgoing and ecstatic, BUT they can also be quiet and depressing. So.. yeah.

That's all I'll do for this thread. If my personality and my tastes appeals to anyone, I'd like for them to reply here or PM me. Please don't be shy. I'm truly not a scary person. ;_;

PM me and we can possibly discuss fantasy RPs =^.^=

Status
Not open for further replies.