Already Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, anybody know where to post when we are accepted??

Hey guys! Just wanted to know if someone could manage to take a short look at my application either the creator or the co-GM's for I have been waiting for sometime now. Thank you. :-)

RussianStalkerConceptArt3.jpg
Name: Richard Lieman

Faction: Survivor

Strengths: Calm at all times, Cautious as hell, Willing to do anything to survive

Weaknesses: Severe trust issues, Lack of physical strength, A bit too eager to murder

History: Richard used to be like everybody else. A wife, two kids, a dog, middle class house, mortgage to his knees, and working 9 to 5 on a good day. However, unbeknownst to his family, Richard was preparing for the apocalypse he knew would happen. Most others called him crazy. He laughed when they died. Now that the inevitable has struck, Richard has..... changed, to say the least. If any of his old friends met him, they wouldn't recognize him. Both in body and in personality.

Personality: Where there once was a mild mannered working dad now stands what most would classify as a psychopath. Remaining calm at all times and refusing to tie himself to anything at all, Richard remains silent most all the time. His mask remains on even in his sleep due to his paranoid nature. When given the option to spare a potential threat or murder them where they stand, he will not hesitate to pull the trigger.

Gear: Reinforced leather coat, Ski mask, Head mounted binoculars (Stolen), Canteen, Gas mask (Stolen), Silenced sniper rifle (Stolen), K-BAR knife (Stolen), One Grenade (Stolen)

Hey what's going on with the RP? Are people following it or what, I am unsure if it died down or not because I have not seen a reply in some time. I will wait for a bit more before replying myself, if it does not move on forward I will be forced to leave the RP. Cheers and see you all around.

Please don't feel forced to leave the roleplay. It's still going on- people are just busy with work, school, etc.

Yeah, I don't want to leave the RP but I also don't want to be the last one clenching on to it like a dead carcass. And it's been some time since the last reply, even before that I noticed the lag in between posts... people might be busy and I have been busy myself but there's always those 10 minutes off the day you can spend to tell someone "Hey guys, I am busy for some time. Do move on with the role-play." and that's the only thing you need to say. Out of all the character in here, perhaps 3 of them are active. Sorry for the long rant, but every group RP I have entered no matter it be good or bad it's always just shutting down due to people constantly loosing interest or being a one shot stars (Get happy about the RP post a character, get accepted, two-three posts in, they disappear.) Again, sorry about the rant.

No, it's alright. I understand. Do as you wish.

I'm waiting on you, personally. Other then that, I don't know what's going on...

I'm waiting on you, personally. Other then that, I don't know what's going on...

I think Nova is referring to the roleplay as a whole, rather than just the communication between your character and his.

I think Nova is referring to the roleplay as a whole, rather than just the communication between your character and his.
I know. I was saying that the only reason I'm not active is BECAUSE I was waiting for him. Just didn't want to be on the list of people he might blame.

Woah, now hold on. I am not blaming or pointing my finger at anyone, I am merely asking what's going? Just a status report if you will call it that way. What's everyone doing and such.

In that case, sorry. You seemed upset, so I figured I would cover my ass.

Post_apocalyptic_zombie_survivor_concept_by_bakirasan-d4ezf1m.jpg

Name: Vic Mend
Faction: Survivor
Strengths:Using a Bow,Running,Parkour and CQC with a weapon.
Weaknesses: Running over half a hour,Easily overcome by Fear,Scared of the dark.
History: Not much to tell young hunter who hunted a lot of game... Had an old farm enjoyed drinking and talking with friends hopes their okay.Used to being outside so he had almost everything he would need out their besides food and shelter ETC..
Personality: Sociable,Keeps a smile on his face even in the darkest of times,hates nonsense and arguing.
Gear:Bow,Skinning Knife (Bowie),9mm Kel-Tec P-11,Trench Coat,2-3 Spare clips,plenty of arrows,And a Lighter with a flint kit on it. And Finally A Water Bottle All held in a Backpack or his pockets

Last edited:
Okay, we got some replies. That's awesome but two issues. @the legacy. you might want to edit your post a bit so we don't exclude @Daws Combine it would be slightly rude to do so. But nice post, I like it. :-)

@the Ultra Zero Hero who's character are you addressing you got my slightly confused. Are you addressing The Legacy's character or some other character?

I will see to replying myself sometime today.

Okay, we got some replies. That's awesome but two issues. @the legacy. you might want to edit your post a bit so we don't exclude @Daws Combine it would be slightly rude to do so. But nice post, I like it. :-)

@the Ultra Zero Hero who's character are you addressing you got my slightly confused. Are you addressing The Legacy's character or some other character?

I will see to replying myself sometime today.

to be safe i made the post for all three for you to reply. xD

I am confused for the past two days. Who is @the Ultra Zero Hero addressing? The Legacy's character, mine, Daws Combine's character? Who is he with, what is he doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.