Already Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill give everyone till tomorrow to get a post up till I post!

I'm sorry my post is not much to go off of LoneWolf... T^T

I'm still getting used to this horror setting with blood and guts...

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Character Sheet

I put it it a file
Name: Jason Crowwe
Faction: Survivor, Military, Militia, Feral, Other?: Survivor
Strengths: High endurance, high speed, High intelligence.
Weaknesses: weak, ADHD.
History: Jason was a normal kid, he liked to collect weapons, weird, right? he was also blessed with beautiful white hair, and grey eyes (Pic of my bro :P)
He was in his dads work when the diseas happened, and his dad saw his wife as one of the first victims, he broke open the glass and jumped... Jason developed personal amnesia from trauma... he wakes up with a broken arm and a suspicious bite mark (Warning, fro us omnipotent people, its not a zombie cut, but our characters do not know that!)
Personality: Typical teen, but he is slightly more systematic and intelligent..
Gear: on him at all times are : hollow handle machete, good for storing valuables and his special meds... Leather jacket, black shirt, black jeans, big backpack (soft materials, very lightweight) High top jordans, THANK YOU POST-APOC. FOOT LOCKER, and an entire fore-arm of nylon 550 paracord bracelets.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Character Sheet

I put it it a file
Name: Jason Crowwe
Faction: Survivor, Military, Militia, Feral, Other?: Survivor
Strengths: High endurance, high speed, High intelligence, good with bladed light weight weapons, he can shoot a mean gun, but cant find one, or ammo for his current rifle...
Weaknesses: weak, ADHD.
History: Jason was a normal kid, he liked to collect weapons, weird, right? he was also blessed with beautiful white hair, and grey eyes (Pic of my bro :P)
He was in his dads work when the diseas happened, and his dad saw his wife as one of the first victims, he broke open the glass and jumped... then he went on surviving for 3....
Personality: Regular cynically teen, but slightly flirty :P
Gear: on him at all times are : hollow handle machete, good for storing valuables and his special meds... Leather jacket, black shirt, black jeans, big backpack (soft materials, very lightweight), of course, with various miscellanious supplies, toiletries, medicines, changes of clothing, same colors and such.. High top jordans, THANK YOU POST-APOC. FOOT LOCKER,an entire fore-arm of nylon 550 paracord bracelets, a collection of throwing knives, (for any adversaries with a pulse) and his trusty rifle, NO AMMO!!! not to mention his luvly luvly fingerless leather gloves and gas mask (and many filters)

that first one was because i was scared with a note of urgency and having to leave, but turns out, i dont need to leave just yet....

xxxxxxxxxxx SARAH VALL CROSS
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Female
Faction
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Survivor

Personality
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She is a very calm collected girl. Though at the mention of father or dad, she breaks down mentally and phases out.
Gear
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Boots, Black Binoculars, Water Bottle, Bullet Proof Vest, bugout bag, Sniper Rifle, Pistol, Ammo, Rations
Strengths
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

•Guns
•Movement
•Strong

Weaknesses
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

•Hand to Hand Combat
•Melee weapons

History
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sarah was raised in a loving home. Mother died giving birth to her, so her father took charge in raising. Even though he was harsh at times, he was just a big teddy bear when it came to his daughter. Her father never got remarried, so not having a female figure to look up to as a child turned her into a tomboy. Since her father was a gun nut she learned all about how to shoot different guns. She discovered she liked snipers. When she turned 18 she enlisted in the marines. Two years later she was sent home and was living with her dad. That is when it all came down. Her dad lived a more rural area and they didn't have clue about the virus. Her father was bitten by a zombie on the way home from the store. He came home rummaging through the fridge for food.Which was usual for her dad, though when she saw his skin with a green hue that's when she started to worry. She pleaded for him to go to the hospital, but he refused. When he went unconscious she got scared and put him in the front seat of her truck. On the ride her father became one of those abominations. She made it into town before hitting a traffic light fending herself from her dad's hunger for flesh. Being in the army made her react quickly grabbing her dad's shotgun underneath the seat. She was repeatedly begging her father to stop, searching for some sign that her dad was still there. When he got close to having a bite of her that's when she shot. Her heart seemed to tear in half at that moment. She then ran off. After that, she joined what was left of the army. Now she is at some helicopter crash.​

Last edited:
I'm not sure who you're really addressing in your post, care to clarify @La Blue Love?

Well, Kuru and Carver are running into the forest, Yoshi, Alisa, and Lux are in the park, so yelling across the street probably wouldn't be heard given the slaughter happening at the intersection.

Well, Kuru and Carver are running into the forest, Yoshi, Alisa, and Lux are in the park, so yelling across the street probably wouldn't be heard given the slaughter happening at the intersection.
Gosh i feel stupid sorry I'll reedit sssorrryy

Wait Kuru entered a building though your probably right about the hearing thing
she told him before heading into the building. She wanted to commandeer the roof as soon as possible because, not only did it provide a decent vantage point to what was happening in the outside world, but it also decreased the possibility of someone sneaking up on her since there was always one door to the roof. In most cases, that is.

Hello, is there still place for me to join the RP? :-)

chris-pine-300.jpg

Name: Joe “Juliet-Oscar-Echo” Fox

Faction: Military (Lone Wolf Forward Recon Operation VIA HALO Insertion)

Strengths: Persistence, Bravery, Intelligence, Honesty, Loyalty, CQB, Hand-to-hand combat, Long-range combat, First Aid, Operation of different military and non-military land, sea and air vehicles, Chemical and Radioactive Materials Handling, Basic
Survival Techniques, Field Navigation, Field Command, Weapons up-keep and restoration, Tactical Awareness

(Sorry for the long lists of strengths, but all of the skills listed in here are the skills that every soldiers acquires through basic training and only feels normal for me to list them here.)

Weaknesses: Unsympathetic, Shut in, Tendency to distrust people too much, Due to the heavy-ness of his gear, he gets tired easily

History: Born in Los Angeles, California to a commonwealth family he was raised by his mother and father. His mother was a simple housewife that quit her job as soon as she had him while his father continued working as a engineer for a Engineering Company under contract by the U.S. Military, due to that Joe was exposed to the military at young and quickly wanted to become a soldier himself. Years in and out he didn't not have much problems with school or with kids, the bullies he would push back and he would hang out with his friends, high school lovelies and everything due that time. At the age of 18 he immediately enlisted in the military and went through basic training shortly afterward, finishing basic training with above average standings he quickly rose through the ranks and then was transferred to the special forces division of the military where he got intermediate and advanced training.

Personality: Apathetic, Ruthless, Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hardworking, he works steadily towards identified goals. He can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Gear:
-Army Combat Uniform

[spoili]-||- Standard Combat Uniform in tactical camouflage[/spoili]

-MOLLE

[spoili]-||- Tactical Assault Panel
The Tactical Assault Panel replaces the fighting load carrier. It is a big-like chest rig that can be used alone or mounted on the Improved Outer Tactical Vest or Soldier Plate Carrier System.[/spoili]

[spoili]-||- Rucksack

The MOLLE 2 Rucksack and Rucksack Frame has PALS webbing stitched at places to allow for additional pouches.[/spoili]

[spoili]-||- Hydration bladder

Plastic 100 US fl oz. (3.0 l) hydration bladder[/spoili]

[spoili]-||- Modular pouches

Pouches of various utility that can be attached wherever PALS webbing exists.[/spoili]

-Dragonskin Full body Armor

[spoili]-||- The armor is made of an overlapping series of high tensile strength ceramic discs encased in a sonic skin textile cover. It provides heavy protection at a lightweight package of a whopping 5.5 kg’s. The armor covers the main body, shoulders, legs and neck.[/spoili]

-Batlskin Viper Combat Modular Helmet

[spoili]-||- A fully modular combat helmet providing ample ballistic and impact head protection. The helmet also features a gas system that eliminates almost all airborne toxins.[/spoili]

Weapons:

Combat Knife

M1911 Colt .45 Handgun

Accuracy International AW

M4 Carbine

3x M67 Fragmentation Grenade

3x M84 Flash bang Grenade

2x M8 Smoke Grenades

Equipment:

GPS or Global Positioning System

AN/PVS-22 Nightvision Helmet Mounted Goggle

Tactical Radio System with in-ear headphones