Already Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, darn. I completely missed that. Nevermind then, LoneWolf.

By the way, is this set in a city or a town? I assumed a city for some reason, but I'm guessing it's a town now because of the motel?

Okay. I'll keep that in mind when trying to make a visual. I suggest making a simple map, though. Everyone probably has a different outlook on how and where everything is in the city, as well as the forest line- which, to be honest, I hadn't expected.

Hmmm I'll see what I can do....Anyone here know how to make a map or how I could make a map?

[ i would really like to join you guys]
Name:Eli Anderson
Faction: Survivor
Strength: He is good with close range attacks and can see at night, has skills with knife, swords etc...... can also pick lock
Weaknesses: long range attacks, Sociability
History: Eli have always lived alone, he was raised in a foster home and found out that his dad has killed his mom and got in prison, he killed people for fun before the virus came.
Personality: Psychopathic, not sociable, people would call him rude
Gear: He stole police shield, handgun and a helmet, he has a sword and two knives, he only has a few bullets for the handgun

Attachments

• Mello_scar.png
    Mello_scar.png
    281.7 KB · Views: 2
Why am I not getting alerts or emails??? I know for a fact I've watched the thread and put received email notifications down! Why is this happening? Should I resubscribe?

I know they've been doing a lot of work on the site lately. Maybe something got messed up in the process. o__O

Alright yall, I'll try to work on a post, but if I dont get it done it'll be posted tomorrow or Saturday!

e1aebe506c6835a8f5f7dcc7cdddfc8e.jpg
Name: Alisa Kivino

Faction: Mercenary (Survivor or hired for the operation, I'm flexible)

Strengths: If it's related to war, Alisa's probably done it. From long range combat to up close and personal Krav Maga, Alisa is well versed in almost everything related to combat. Torture Expert. Speaks Russian. Civilian pilot's licence. Small stomach, eats little more than two granola bars a meal.

Weaknesses: Cold, insociable, and a lone wolf. Any order given to her not written on a paycheck or from the few she may respect can expect more than just denial. No experience with explosives and military vehicles. Extremely primitive first aid knowledge.

History: Alisa was raised as far off from normal as possible. Born to a Russian solider who wanted nothing more than a son, Alisa was less than appreciated in her infancy, a fact that likely lead to her mother's walking out while she was still shaky on her feet. She grew up on a military installation however, and soon, became exactly what the doctor ordered. She learned as much as she could about war and the methods involved in it as soon as each piece of information came in. It didn't take long before some would have considered her destined for either a military life, or one behind bars. Her father continued his deployments as normal, and became increasingly disgruntled with the amount of pay he received for his work. After Alisa's fifteenth birthday, he handed in his resignation, and moved with her to America, expecting to find a easy way to continue doing what he did for a higher pay.

He didn't, he found a difficult land with no place for his set of skills, and less patience for his lack of language skills. A few years down the drain at a series of short-lived dead-end jobs and an old acquaintance somehow got a hold of him for a new breed of work that needed his skills exactly. Privatized Military. However, he wouldn't be the main attraction. While her father was doing what he could to stay afloat, Alisa hadn't taken well to any schooling, absent or disruptive for nearly every class she was supposed to attend. She was unable to absorb anything not related to the methods involved in killing it seemed. Alisa did not ask her father to join up with him, or was asked. She said she was going to work, and she did.

Her dad didn't work as a mercenary for long before becoming disabled though. He was injured on a American contract in the Middle East. A IED blew off one leg to the hip and mangled the other one into a ground-hamburger consistency. He lost two fingers on his right hand and wore a coat of scars afterwards. Alisa hardly flinched upon hearing the news. He continued to do what he could, training, paperwork, anything to keep him from being resigned to a inability to work. He demanded he keep the leg, mangled as it was, and refused any attempt at an prosthetic. The torch carried on though, Alisa becoming a top contractor and collecting more than enough for them both to retire comfortably quite early on, but never quitting, unable to resist the lure of the battlefield.

She served a short string of Russian contracts in the Ukraine, and had a well collected private armory of what she deemed to be tools she may have needed for the job before the first of the infection began. Alisa was only ever at home on a battlefield, and now with the world a warzone, there's no place like home.

Personality: Alisa is not one to have friends, or even comrades. It's rare she see's anybody else on the battlefield as anything more than a ally, threat, or civilian. Just because you receive the 'ally' categorization does not mean respect or consideration from her though. Even if she appears to trust someone, she will still sleep with one eye open on their watch, and with the safety already off. Has a distrust and aversion of American military gear.

Gear:
  • Type III Bulletproof Vest. (Pictured above)
  • Melita-K "Kayman" Knife.
  • MP-443 Grach.
  • AK-47 with a holographic sight and silenced barrel. (Pictured above. Sound is comparable to a loud click or snap.)
  • Five loaded 7.62x39mm AK-47 30-round magazines. (One loaded into gun)
  • Three loaded MP-443 9x19mm 7N21 18-round magazines. (One loaded into gun)
  • Ruptured CamelBak pouch with intact hose and drinking nozzle.
  • One quarter pound of homemade chicken jerky.

I'll have my post up by tonight everyone!

I'll wait for tomorrow, then reply to LoneWolf, since my character is communicating with him at the moment.

Name:Justice Hunt
Faction:Survivor
Strengths:He is great with any weapon but uses his tomahawks the most
weaknesses:He most of his family,so if anyone close to him dies he loses strength
History:when the virus started,he lost track of his family,he went to check on his parents but he was too late,he only had his brother left,but lost him in the havoc,
Personality:he is an asshole when you first mean him and has a fast temper,but when you get to know him he's a nice and good person
Gear:Two silver tomahawks,m19 Pistol,knife with green handle,a green gas mask and a green coat,and green cargo plants,black boots

Attachments

• CM04_full_face_mask(od).jpg
    CM04_full_face_mask(od).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Uh, LoneWolf? My character was communicating with yours... What happened?

@InspiredShadow

The way I thought of it happening, your character said that as SignWriters character entered, then he said he thought I was dead so I kinda "ignored" or didnt answer you because of the thing he just said, but if you want I can edit it!

Status
Not open for further replies.