Already Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as I'm not the one controlling the roleplay and there's some romance, I'm good to go.

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
I'll be doing most of the controlling, and I'd be happy to have some romance if it ever comes to that!

tumblr_n1mjx5CKb31r55s91o1_500.jpg

*Her eye color is hazel and she stands at about 5'6 1/2" tall.

Name: Anna Smith

Faction: Survivor

Strengths: Karate, Usage of Weapons (i.e. Long Pole), Medicine, Cooking, Agility & Stealth

Weaknesses: Guns, Love, Spiders, Bugs, Sensitivity to Change in Temperatures & Creating Plans

History: Anna was a normal college student working for her Bachelor's Degree in Science. When the apocalypse began in Rain Harbor, the Infected attacked her home, turning her mother and two younger brothers into them. It was hard on Anna, but she knew right away that she had to kill her immediate family to survive, as well as those who broke in. After she ran away from home, she was on her own for a while, but not long, finding a group of survivors just like her. She immediately joined them, finding she would be better off with a lot of teamwork and communication.

Personality: Anna is generally an adaptable, kind-hearted, and somewhat sensitive person. She's also stubborn, mistrusting until trust is gained, and somewhat socially drawn from others, because of her physical appearance to look reserved and quiet. Not completely outgoing, but loves to talk with people, as long as she's not the one controlling the conversation or beginning it, for that matter.

Gear: Clothing (i.e. Simple White T-Shirt, Dark Blue Jeans, Leather Jacket), Sunglasses, Canteen, Spare Clothing, First Aid Kit, Dagger

LoneWolf, I find your character Drake very interesting. Could we try Anna and him out (in developing a little romance)?

Also, I have to go after this. It's really early in the morning and I have to wake up early in the morning. So, bye for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Sorry for the wait! I just started my weekend, so I was busy yesterday.

chandra-west-356582.jpg

Name: Kurureenu Yurasu

Faction: Survivor

Strengths: Has the ability to use handguns. Has a student mentality, so she's always learning. Has some basic car knowledge (i.e. hotwire a car, change oil, can attempt at diagnostics).

Weaknesses: Attention can easily be attracted or disrupted by something shiny. A bit on the klutzy side. Tends to not think some situations through and make assumptions.

History: Kurureenu was born in a town that wasn't too far from the city, but far enough away for there to be no crime yet. She grew up shy because of bullies and people who really didn't like her all too much and barely got any friends. Any friends she did have either denied the friendship in front of others or she only talked to during lunch and recess at school. Other than that, she was happy with her parents and enjoyed their company and being with them. They all played together quite a lot and her parents always made sure to keep the girl entertained with trips to the nature park for walks on the paths or bike rides or going out to fly a kite. The girl learned that she absolutely loved many types of animals while she was young. (She did go through a time where she was afraid of raccoons, but eventually grew out of it and figured them cute.)

When she was nine years old, Kurureenu and her father were heading on a trip out of state to go to a beach, her mother unable to come due to some work issues. It was raining and her father, being a bit of a daredevil behind the wheel, was going way too fast on the interstate and hydroplaned the car. The man panicked behind the wheel and flipped the car over three times on the road and got side swiped by another passing car, which moved their car into the shoulder. While extremely dizzy, Kurureenu called out for her father repeatedly as she fumbled for the seatbelt to unbuckle herself from her upside-down position. When she reached her father, she noticed his blood and panicked and started to call louder until the paramedics arrived and they concluded that he was DOA.

Kurureenu's mother struggled to keep up with everything and continued to raise the girl as best as she could. Kurureenu didn't take anything for granted and received every little bit with a smile so her mother could always smile. The girl grew into her teens with the guidance of her mother. When the girl turned fourteen, her mother was suddenly hospitalized and, after many tests, it was concluded that her mother had cancer. The woman went through treatments as many times as she could to keep from being taken away from her daughter. After several months, the cancer was said to have gone away, so the two started to get back to their old routines and live happily. Then, when Kurureenu was sixteen, her mother suddenly relapsed and passed away a little while after her seventeenth birthday.

The girl didn't have any other family members, so her family's long-time friends took her in with open arms. Kurureenu gratefully took their offer, not having the reason to really deny it and moved to a completely new town. She keeps her head down at all times and tries not to let people know of her existence as much as possible, barely talking to anyone in school unless it's school related, and keeping to herself at all times. After graduating from high school, she broke off to be on her own and moved to Rain Harbor. She had been there since she was about 19 and learned the nooks and crannies on her off time before the virus broke out. She tried to stay recluse, but some instances drew her outside, so she wanders and stays away from the groups.

Personality: She is a smart and shy girl that sometimes tries to act tough. She may have a short temper but she knows how to control it and knows that she has to think, not loose herself. She doesn't like big crowds. Actually, she loathes them. If she gets surround by a lot of people she would want to get away as fast as possible. She is big on personal space.

When she first meets someone, she may act uninterested and wouldn't even want to be around at times. She doesn't trust people upon first glance, but she'll slowly learn to trust them by their actions. She wouldn't like to talk about herself at all, but, eventually, the ice will break and she would be a bit on the kind side and more friendly and act more like herself.

She is extremely protective of her friends. If anyone decides to hurt them at all she would instantly want to hurt whoever done so. She is obedient as well, but only to friends and elders to a certain age. She is helpful and funny. She'll try to make a sad friend laugh by trying to tell jokes (but usually failing) or accidentally doing something funny. She is known to be klutzy to some, but it only makes it more fun to hang out with her. She also has a habit of being loud, especially with friends.

Gear: She has two sport water bottles that she hangs from her waist. A gun holstered on her thigh. She has a dagger that she keeps in her boot. She wears a tank top, preferably a dark color, and cargo pants so that she could hold more. She mostly used her knowledge of the harbor to get away and stay away from dangers.

• Love
So everyone, should we split it off into two groups, one group with the soldiers moving across the city while the other group is already inside the city, focusing on the two gangs, and at some point they meet up? Or get everyone in one group of and press through the city?

Name

CYRUS 'YOSHI' BALDWIN
Seventeen (17)
Male
Faction

Lone
Strengths

Stealth
Agility/Litheness
Faint Military knowledge
Resourceful
Reflex
Hearing

Weaknesses

Too quick to attack
Weak-sighted
Not particularly strong
Smaller opponents
Impulse
Communication (Rare to speak; he's got to be comfortable.)
Inexperience
History

A military brat who clearly wasn't expecting the infection. Situated in a happy life - with his Mother, a single parent. And a member of the country's military; who taught her boy everything he could have asked for. (With moderation, smartly. He wasn't as interested in the technicalities as he was the actual physical assets of the military.) Moving around wherever she was stationed; and learning as he went. Honestly; he was her sunshine. And made it 'worth it.' Blindly aspiring to admit into the military himself ; the infection hit them all like a bullet. Quarantine area after Quarantine area, they moved. Together, until she was called into service. Cyrus was evacuated with the rest of them - his mother...

Well, she's dead now. A victim of the virus but death at her own; begrudging hands.

But of course, he returned. Finding his mother was his only objective to return into the mess that the mainland had become; But...That was some time ago.

"...Mom's dead, isn't she."

And there was no reason to leave after that.

Personality

Quiet || Low tolerance || Calm || Unresponsive || Thoughtful || Thinker || Quick to learn
Rare smile || Respectful - || Occasional joker ||
Gear

Faux Fur Jacket (Raided/taken)
Bowie Knife (Mother's.)
Winter Hat
Tank top;
Military uniform boots; elbow pads as well
Dog tag (Mother's. Given before her departure.)

I like the idea of two groups. I'm not sure how to bring my character in, though. Horror is a new genre for me, so if someone could somehow bring my character in, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have Drake meet up with you to form the second group, and send Carver the other direction with the first group

Sign-Up:
2041483266_Tomas_Protopapas_xlarge.jpeg

-Name-
Darwin Huntsman

-Age-
Thirty one (31)

-Gender-
Straight male

-Faction-
Survivor

-Strengths-
Parkour; Quick Reflexes; Decent shot with a bow; Strong stomach (doesn't mind blood and guts)

-Weaknesses-
Quick to anger; Easily distractible; Weak eyesight without glasses; Below average aim with firearms.

-History-
Darwin lives up to his last name. He is a professional hunter, living in the deep country in Alabama. With no life or kids, this job was an easy living for him. When the outbreak happened, Darwin relied on stealing food from others just to live on. He was among the first to witness the evolution of the disease, watching as livestock eat a farmer man and watch in amazement as he reanimated. After that, Darwin has been a nomad since.
-Personally-
Quiet; Trusting in Others; Self-Reserved; Thinks things through.
-Gear-
Crossbow with 76 arrows (quiver included)
M1911 pistol with holster (Includes 2 mags. 8 bullets inside each)
Pocket knife with a 4 inch blade.
Muddy blue jeans with old steel-toed boots. Wearing a camo jacket with a plain white tank top underneath. During the winter/colder times, Darwins wears a toboggan. Also has a pair of glasses.
I think it's mostly done

Last edited:
Ill give everyone a chance to post tonight, but then I'll work on my second post

I hope my post was legit, LoneWolf! Anna's right outside the motel room where Drake is!

Status
Not open for further replies.