Alphabetical Conversations

Uniquely, I managed to get 'U' and wish I had kept yesterday's sentences. Unlikely for me to even remember what they are now, but who knows if I will in a couple of minutes. Unbelievably, I think these sentences come out better, hope that 'V' has a good time next.

Very funny, this ought to be interesting. Valiant, versatile, voice, verbal, what do you think I should start the next sentence with? Vacuum? Vain? Victorious? V is a Vicious letter, I must say.

Well, well, we made it to the letter W. We should have expected to make it here after some time. When will this game end? Weeks from now, perhaps. What will happen next? Who knows.

XO XO, hugs and kisses to all is what happens next.

You know, I don’t think this one is so bad. Y is actually quite the interesting letter. Y’all gonna have to be looking over at Z, mad respect to whoever figures that out. You got this next person.

Zoinks this was one hell of a letter to get, lucky me. Zero faith in myself to manage to pull this off in a cohesive fashion but I'm doing my best. Zucchinis are a really weird sounding vegetable let's be honest with ourselves, who named them that and why??

And we're back on A I guess. Except if we're doing the swedish edition and goes onto ÅÄÖ, but I guess I would have an unfair advantage there. :3

But, how can we know this is why @PavellumPendulum wanted? Being uncertain if we should start again is just the well. Better hope we do better this time

Can confirm, this is exactly what I wanted! Continuing the game for as long as possible is the goal :D

Didn't know we'd made it to a second rotation. Diana's name starts with D. Do you think she knows I'll appreciate her more? Diana is really great, truly the best owl mom. Diana makes Iwaku feel like home. Don't know if she'll see this, but I hope that she does.

• Love
Reactions: PavellumPendulum