3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
A!

All of you should know this game! Amazingly, it is easy to play. All you need to do is start each sentence you say with the letter you get in the sequence. A is mine since I started and the next person should only writing sentences that start with the letter B! Are you guys ready to play? 👀

B!

Biscuts are pretty good if you didn't know. Bananas and peanutbutter might be good on them, but I've never tried. Butter and honey is my favorite thing to put on them!

Can you believe how hard this is going to be for some of the letters? Congratulations for whoever manages to pull that off. Conversely, I would not be surprised if that is where the conversation dies.

Don't lose hope! Don't doubt someone will come along and continue the chain.

Last edited:
Everyone, what the heck am I supposed to do with ‘E’? Even the dictionary can’t help me on this one. Exploding is an idea of my brain’s right now, I’m not used to talking in ‘ E ‘ .

• Haha
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Full stop. F is a freaking hard letter. For real, how am I supposed to start every sentence with a word that starts with F? F this game. F this whole letter. Forget it, I'm out.

Guys, don’t give up yet! Great works of art take time and effort, so we have to work together to make this thread something amazing😤

Reactions: Quiet Pain
However, I see that I do rather enjoy this game. Here's to us! Heck or high water, we got this. Here's to you too Owl Mom! Ha, I even got some Diana appreciation in here. Hopefully, she won't hate me for that later.

• Love
I love the concept of this game. It wasn't too hard for me to come up for the letter 'I'. I'd might even say it was easy. I wish luck to the person who does 'J'.

Just gonna try my best on this one, not many words start with ‘J’, but I’ll try. Jackeroo is a word apparently, meaning an apprentice of a sheep farm. ‘J’, the more I think about it, the more the letter doesn’t make sense.

Killing time with this game isn't so bad. Knowledge with letters has been a big help. K is also the first letter of my significant other's name. Knowing we're almost half way done is pretty crazy. Keep going strong everyone!

Little did you know, "L" is not easy to use at the beginning of a sentence. Literally, I am sitting here thinking of sentences, and Grammarly keeps lecturing me with blue underlines because many "L" words would prefer the middle or end. Logistically, it would have been better to write a colorful poem with it. Lol, counts, I think. Luckily, it's not "Q".

Maybe I will join, I told myself. Man, did I get lucky.

Not gonna lie, it's a tough game. None of my brain cells work at the moment cause COVID sucks. Not gonna bore you all with the details though.

One thing I did to get through covid was lots of rest and meds! Otherwise having distractions from covid can help too, and I found writing a good one in that case.

Preferably, I would be writing for the letter Q. P is okay, but it's not Q. Perhaps, I'll get some more Diana appreciation in here. Praising and showering Owl Mom with affection is the only way. Please don't ban me <3!

Q is the second least frequently used letter in the English language. Quizzically, its neighbor is always “U.” Quirky words that I never thought about start with "Q" like "Quaver" "Qat" and "Quorum". Quite silly sounding, if you ask me.

• Nice Execution!
Really should have thought before I posted last. Realizing that 'R' following 'Q' is really embarrassing. Rambingly aside, you can do it easily rif rou rtart ralking rike rooby roo.

Salutations! Silently, I slip my way into the letter S! Spectacularly, most of my favorite words begin with the second funniest looking letter in the alphabet! "Stupefy", "Salubrious", and "Sericeous", just to name a few. Surprisingly this is very fitting, considering my favorite superhero begins with an S, the Spectacular Spider-man is the best!

Truly, I can't believe how far we've come. Teamwork really has made all the difference. The letter T isn't hard to use. To the person that gets the letter X, you have my condolences. That seems like it'll be a wild ride. Take care everyone!