Alpha Z ~A Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay~

Washington Outskirts, SB I-95 7:45 AM

It wasn't too long ago that the roads that Crawford traveled on were bustling with life... Now he stood on the shoulder of a interstate full of abandoned cars and hopes of leaving the cities during the outbreak. The vehicle, a Chevrolet Impala that had gotten him soo far rested before him with the hood open and a lot of disappointment before him. Initial inspection revealed an issue with the alternator, and with current circumstances the man wasn't going to be able to do much of anything about this situation. The car was dead, along with his hopes of making it to Mayport in less than a week. All Crawford could do now was kick the car then look southbound down the desolate I-95 interstate.

"I should've looked for a better set of wheels." The ex-cop muttered as he walked over to the front passenger side of his now dead car, where his pack and long rifle had been situated ever since he set out from New York a couple days ago. He reached in and grabbed the bag and gun, pulling the sling attached to the Ar-15 on followed by the backpack straps. After grabbing hold of the weapon and giving it a brief look over, Crawford looked to the rising sun with a huff of disappointment shooting from his lungs. Staying here wasn't the option, not with the chance of those things finding him out in the open.

Present Time, Leavells, Virginia

The long hike while very exhausting was at least incident free. Aside from that though the trip so far was incident free. The tired out hiker eventually found refuge in Super Value Inn where the doors were still unlocked as in shattered during whatever chaos transpired here. He entered with his handgun drawn in the lowered ready level, his eyes darting across the dim room while he tried to listen to anything other than the sounds of glass shards crunching under his boots. The lobby was ransacked, and from the looks of it blood had splatted across the wall behind the counter. Crawford could feel something deep inside telling him not to press on, but naturally he did.. He had to find they key box and find somewhere to hide out for the night.

Behind the counter was not a sight for the weak at heart. Fortunately in this day and age it was almost the norm to Crawford. Walking around the counter he was exposed to a torn apart decomposing body that had been feasted on by the creatures that mindlessly roam the streets. He stared in silence for the longest, wondering who this poor soul was. Judging from the looks of it the kill wasn't recent... He chalked it up to just some employee who worked his/her last day for the Super Value Inn.

"God dammit..." Was all that he whispered as he carefully stepped over the body to slip into the manager's office. Fortunately for him the key card to the office was under the counter, sparing him of searching a decaying corpse. He'd get the door open then proceed to loot the key box for a hotel room key. Crawford chose a room in the far back of the complex. After collecting the key he started out the lobby, but then stopped to look at the body one more time. He didn't know the poor soul, but he couldn't leave that behind. Nearby was a janitor closet that looked to have been clean out, but some replacement shower curtains remained. He'd use one to cover up the body before heading out to search for the room he would be hiding in for the night...

[fieldbox="Wesley Dawson - Virginia, olive, dotted"]
VIXIp2l.jpg

Mentions: @Shayla
Interactions: @-Kuroko- @TheAlphaTitan @Alexstrasza

As the crazed Alec spoke MEL chimed in his ear suddenly. ~There is movement coming your way. A Survivor is present and coming your direction only a few dozen meters away.~ She said to him which surprised him and almost prompted him to believe it was a possible ambush and raise his weapon back up before MEL chimed in. ~She is armed but is approaching without a weapon in her hands. O! O! Tell her I like her hair....if she is nice I mean.~ She said as Wesley slowly turned and stepped back ass the woman came into view. A lack of surprise on his face.

He was slightly confused but did not want to start another meeting with a weapon pointed at another hopefully friendly individual. You could not let the apocalypse change you too much or soon nothing would be left to be different from the monsters out there. But all in all he still was a soldier and he had a family to find. This would be an odd ambush for the one who had a vantage point to come directly up to him without knowing she had lost the element of surprise especially without her weapon in hand.

"I would give the man some credit. Smaller quarters does provide more ways to escape the predicament he was in. Not that he would be successful. Besides my new friend...." he said facing Alec. "I know what the sounds of gun shots can bring. That's what the silencer is for." He laughed patting one of his lower pockets on his pants before looking to the female one more. "Nice to meet you. My name is Wesley, now let's scavenge wherever else you guys wish to look and then you can show me this base of yours. As you said before Alec there is not much time until the sun goes down." He said before looking expectantly at the two of them. Waiting for her name and his motion to action.

As he stood he raised his hand to his ear as another rough transmission came through as MEL patched it through. His eyes lighting up a bit in surprise. He was already heading south and Georgia is around the last known location of Hanna. This was too big to be a coincidence. "Excuse me." He said stepping carefully out of the store and across the street while able to keep an eye on the two. "Kris come in. It is great to hear you are still kicking. I am heading towards Georgia myself. I am staying in this small town for the night and hopefully can make it over the stateline by tomorrow if no complications arise." He said and knew that Kris would not stay directly in Atlanta, major cities were suicide nine out of nine times. But again there was little chance his and his wife's location were a coincidence....he hoped. "Kris. Have you seen Hanna...or Kei..at all?" He asked with worry in his voice. "There last known location is in Georgia and I am trying to make my way to them. Please if you know or find out anything....anything. Let me know. I hope to meet up with you soon." He said ending the transmission before taking a calming breath. Hoping.

Walking back to the two now in front of the street of the store they all had met within he looked to them both. "I am ready if you are. I have a few rations if our scavenging pulls nothing for today. How far away is your hideout?" He asked looking between the two of them.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pysren and Shayla
Chase wasted no time leaving the city after people started ripping each other's throats out in the middle of main street. He hadn't even stopped to think about his parents until he had run out of gas miles outside of the city. It had taken some fancy roadwork and running over a few people who had lost their personal battle with the virus, but he made it out before things really got out of hand. As it was, he was in the middle of nowhere alone, with nothing but a flimsy pocket knife to protect himself with. He had no clue what had happened to his parents, where they would've gone if they had survived, and his best friend was dead. After his adrenaline high had worn off, he threw up what little he had left in his stomach and lost himself in pained tears. Then he heard a snap from his left and saw the creature that had obviously heard him at his weakest.

He had no choice but to grab his backpack and abandon his vehicle as he booked it for the treeline at the edge of the highway. Those things may be unable to feel pain, and relentless, but as far as he knew they weren't very agile. He managed to outmaneuver the creature and found an abandoned ranger station deep in the woods. He scrambled up the steps and barricaded the doors, just in case. Thinking back on it, he was lucky that the ranger station really was abandoned.

That was six months ago.

He had learned a lot since then. He had learned not to trust other humans any more than he would trust the walkers, and that as time wore on, the Z population seemed to get faster and harder to outsmart. He found himself running on almost pure survival instinct most of the time, and it hadn't taken him long to figure out creative ways of evading or taking out his undead enemies. There was one memorable occasion where he had managed to create a landslide that took out not only the walkers (not an accurate name, that), but also his hideout at the time.

He had also learned practical skills, hunting, trapping, and -after some seriously dangerous trial and error- what plants he could eat without throwing his guts up. He made sketches and notes and soon his pathetic little sketch pad was covered in notes about the flora and fauna around him. His little journal kept him sane. He was shocked at how well he had adapted to the "kill or be killed" mentality.

But the memory of his parents haunted him. He refused to think of Edith. And he found himself pulling out his map over and over again, finding his position using the highways much the way that his ancestors had used rivers. He drifted ever closer to his old home, the only place he could think to look while his mind screamed at him. There was no way he could survive near a big city with the increased population of walkers. He knew that. Still, he needed to do something to assuage the guilt he felt increasing with every day that he was alive and they might not be.

So he traveled ever closer to the place where his life began, and crumbled around him.

Reactions: Dante
HollowRectangularFlycatcher.gif

Hana Dawson & Kei Dawson

Hana stood on the balcony to the large townhouse as she overlooked the river that held barrier between the city line and them. Her gaze traveled with guarded ease over the line of the woods as she noted the creatures scattered there as a single wolf stopped in his tracks to watch her as she challenged his look and kept her's unmoved from his. Once they were true beauty and yet with all true beauty it must fade whether it was by natural death or true destruction. Her emerald hues were cold as the wolf turned its head and ran back into the depths of the woods to await any helpless victims that would dare to come and pass. Hana sighed softly as she lifted her hand to brush through her dark lavender tresses as the wind toyed in play against them as laughter came to echo behind her as she looked over her shoulder to see Kei running down the hall with Zeke barking and Zoey giggling as she followed. Zoey... Zoey had been her most recent of finds when out scavenging. She had found her hiding in a closet in the room where her parent's had been slaughtered and killed by the monster's that lurked in the shadows. She couldn't leave the child... She had decided then and there to take her in as her own and be the mother that the child had lost.

Hana smiled soft as Zoey tackled Kei in a hug as she made sure her face was always near to him so he could read her lips in their play. Kei all but grinned at whatever she had said as Hana heard him call Zoey the prettiest girl he had ever met. Hana smiled as she recalled what young love was like which all but made her think of the man she loved.. Wesley. God , how she missed him with every fiber in her being and wished she could be in his arms in that precise moment. Her gaze lowered as she looked to the ground briefly to breathe deep and savor what memories she had of her husband and how precious their time had been with one another.

Suddenly , the door burst open as one of her people breathed heavily holding a radio as he looked at her. Hana's eyes grew wide as he spoke." Ma'am! The radio... Transmission is coming through.." Hana strode forward quickly and took up the radio as she heard a man named Kris announce himself seeking survivors as she found hope leak into her only to have her breath be stolen by one of the responses that came through. Wesley... Wesley... Her Wesley. Her hands fumbled as several of her people gathered in the room as she took a seat on the edge of the couch as she nervously hit the button with a silent prayer that Wesley or someone would hear her." This is Hana Dawson radioing in to the search for Survivors.. I'm currently the leader to a group called Haven in a small town on the outskirts of Georgia. We are held up securely in our area with at least forty current survivors among our ranks. Repeat , if anyone can hear me please contact again , we will broadcast messages every hour.." She said with a strong confidence in her tone before she drew the radio in nearer to her lips to send another message through." Wesley.. If you can hear me.. I'm okay.. Kei and I are both okay and we're waiting for you. Find us or I swear I'll kick your ass if you don't make it to us." Kei had come to hold behind his mother as he laughed slightly and his calling for his father could be heard in a light echo on the transmission. Zeke barked loudly as she removed her finger from the button as everyone had seemingly been holding their breath in the hopes that someone would hear them and come.. Their barriers would hold only for so long in the time to come. Hana gave everyone a look to begin prepping things incase people were to come as Hana remained seated where she was with the radio in hand as Zoey and Kei cuddled to each of her sides as he looked up and asked." Does this mean daddy is coming for us?" Hana smiled softly and kissed the top of his head and cuddled Zoey in nearer to her as the radio remained held as she simply answered." He'll always come for us and now we just have to wait." She said with a confidence in her voice as Zeke curled at their feet as they awaited.

L. S. Ghost

________She scoffed at his hint at not doing anything rash with guns. Even though she didn't see any dead in eye sight doesn't mean they weren't within earshot. And unfortunately she didn't quite have the luck to scavenge a silencer. "Point taken friend."

________Lucretia looked over from Alec to Wesley. Just before he raised his hand to his ear she offered up her name. "Lucretia." Was all she could voice out as Wesley walked away. She turned towards Alec and walked closer. "Any luck in there?" She motioned behind him further into the store. A moment later Wesley came back to them and she turned to face him. "I've managed to grab a few rations, enough for alittle more than a snack for each of us. as far as the hideout..." She paused and spoke once more after a thought. "It really isn't far from here." She mused for a moment and shifted her weight onto one side of her body.

[fieldbox="Wesley Dawson - Virginia, olive, dotted"]
VIXIp2l.jpg

Wesley watched and examined the two carefully. He did not like the fact he had to rush introductions and not get to know the people that he would be resting his head nearby. Normally he would try to examine them for wounds and signs of infection but if he was only around them for a day...that should not be too much of an issue. But he still needed to stay on his toes. There was still a long journey to find and reach his family should they still be alive. Immediately at the thought of that not being the case he shook his head refusing to even picture it.

"Lucretia. A rather unique and pretty name" He said politely. "Whatever you find will be great. I have a can of soup for the both of you. Hope you have adjusted to cold unheated food by now" He joked a bit. "Well shall we head to this base of yours?" He asked and let the two of them lead the way while he walked behind with his motorcycle being walked beside him. Using his Silencer when they approached a few stragglers one of the two would alert him and point to it and he would quietly step up in front and take a clean single shot while others that walked into their path the two took care of themselves. The two were pretty capable it seemed, either having learned the necessary skills after being cast into hell or maybe learned some things in their civilian works. He kept that in mind and they continued forward down a few darkening streets as the sun was starting to dip down from view. Taking a turn Wesley was halted by the seemingly massive mob that had gathered down one of the main roads and the trio quickly stepped back and had to take an alternative route which in turn made it longer to reach their destination.

Thankfully it was not that far away as they said and soon approached a large two story building down at the end of one of the other non swarm infested main roads of the town. It seemed to be a good choice in most aspects to hide out here especially with its strategic and clear vantage point it presented to a good look in an almost 360 degree view from its windows as well as had light fixtures on its walls. If they all worked it would only prove more valuable. Next thing Wesley noticed was the base had definitly been in use as cars, sandbags, furniture were acting as barricades along the street which they had to navigate through to reach the building, thus the defenses would slow any attackers infected or otherwise. Moving around with a bit of difficulty with his bike he set it straight up facing the way they had entered so if he needed an emergency exit he would need only to run and hope over much of the street debris and then have a straight shot away.

"Looks like you two did a rather good job with this place.." Wesley said noticing the barricades were even inside the building as they entered and all the extra entranceways were securely blocked by heavy furniture thus limiting the areas they would need to watch during the night. "You really used the resources you had pretty well." He said messing with MEL well in this case the physical watch that contained the A.I. Putting it on Low Power Mode due to the lack of ability to charge for now. Only letting it continue to function with the radio waves, specifically incoming transmissions directly to him, as well as searching for more information on Hanna's and Kei's whereabouts.

Shutting the door behind him he pulled out two cans of soup he had scavenged from Philly as well as a water bottle for the two to share between them as he kept hold of his canteen. Sitting down for a small moment as he ate out of his own ration he looked to the both of them. "Thank you for allowing me here....I do apologize for the earlier circumstances but you know what the world is now. I will be leaving soon after the sun shows back up. I am heading down to Georgia in search of other survivors. Possibility one of my friends is out there for me to meet up with as well. You are welcome to come if you like but I see you have a decent set up here and my bike can only take one other person. It won't have a full tank to reach where I want in Georgia but it will at least get us to the state line." He explained leaving out small unneeded bits of information. "If it's just us three...I would think we need to split watch shifts and make sure the dead don't get too close for comfort." He finished as he checked through his magazines and filled his current mag with the last bit of loose rounds he had on him.

Looking back to them both. "I will be keeping my space of course and please don't try to wake me up directly or sneak around or close to me. I may react ummm..a bit unfriendly if you appear to be doing anything funny. Throw a can or something at me I promise I am not a heavy sleeper so it won't be too hard." He said giving them a wave as he moved to a corner of the room to sit against. Wanting to be a bit uncomfortable so he could be both more alert as well as react and get up quickly from his sleep.

The next few hours came and the sun fully disappeared and the dead were surely parading out along the streets and even worse...animals. Animals were always a bad sign.Not only could you not trust those close to you but even mother nature herself has been corrupted by this virus. Alphas....they were the real deal. Something even he would have trouble being prepared for. Only encountering one on his detail with the scientists and they all only barely got away with their lives. Wolves attacking with more intelligence than they should have and nearly got a bite onto him if he did not react quickly enough and break the beast's neck while it had him pinned. Wesley groaned as he remembered that while he still had his family as his number one priority he still lost the case he was in charge of. He woke up without it and there was no way he would find it ever again.

As Wesley was about to close his eyes once again to return to his rest MEL chimed in as the watch vibrated on his wrist and his earpiece spouted out a loud girlish squeal. ~Wesley! Wesley! I found her! She heard your message Wesley!~ She chimed and laughed happily as he sat up in disbelief as she patched the message through. It was a bit rough but he could just barely make it out. Tears falling from his eyes as he heard her soft words directed to him and he could not keep a true smile from his lips. They were both alive and well....and now he knew a more exact location which would only help MEL find them that much faster. Wesley immediately gathered his belongings and saw Lucretia and Alec look at him as he began moving around the windows in search of which exit to take. "I am leaving now. I won't draw any attention but I..I have to go now before things change. I know where my family is..." He said as he saw an exit with not any infected in immediate view as he moved towards it. It was the dead of night and this would be nearly suicide if any mistakes were made as the Z's were always active than ever at this time of night. But if he wasted a moment...he could lose their location or they could lose their lives. He had little time and choice as he began moving away furniture that blocked the exit he had chosen.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
Chyler came back inside and listened to Hana talk on the radio. She smiled at the sight of them so happy. She had heard stories of Wesley ever since she joined the group, especially from Kei. Cute kid, looked up to his dad like a war hero.

"We're going after him, right?" She asked excited. "Cause I mean, this place is kind of far away from town. Or at least we can scout the town, clear out those walkers in the cafe? Make it safer? Maybe we could make this place more permanent, at least until he arrives."

@Shayla

⇢ ⇢ Kris Derrien

As Kris walked along the desolate road he began to kick around pieces of concrete. The Street had been so broken up after the military had attempted to mow down the zombies with gunfire, but it was a no win situation for the large city. He shook his head and looked up the at the sky. It had begun turning many shades of oranges and pinks as the sun was setting. It would be unwise of him to continue much farther, but the location on the map had piqued his interest so much. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head and glanced around. "Blockade myself in yet another gas station it would seem." He said as his eyes rested on the abandoned building. If he had a vehicle it would make the trip to the Haven so much quicker. He could be there within two hours. "I guess in the morning I could attempt to see if I can get any of these vehicles running." He said to himself as he kicked the tire of an old truck. He took a walk around the building first, noting that there was a closed up garage. He figured he would check that out in the morning.

He pulled his knife out and walked back towards the front of the gas station. He opened the door slowly and the little bell above rang softly. He reached up and stopped it with his hand and waited for a moment. He heard light shuffling coming his way. He shook his head and moved into the store slowly. It was a tall skinny man with his intestines hanging out. Bites covered the poor mans face and throat. "Someone had a bad day, didn't they?" He commented before walking up and shoving the knife into the zombies chin all the way up to the hilt. "Rest well." He commented and let the body fall to the floor.

He wiped his knife off on his pants and continued to search the store. Once the coast was clear he made his way to the roof. Like in the previous station he had holed up in he barricaded the roof door. He threw his pack down and then followed it. He listened to Wesley's transmission. He grimaced and commented to himself. "sorry, bud. " A few minutes later he heard Hanna speak over the radio. He bolted upright. He was ecstatic for them. "This is Kris, Hanna, it's good to hear your voice, you know. Wesley, if your listening I'll make my way to Hanna and your boy. I'm about a days walk from them, at least. " He stopped transmission and listened. He knew that Wesley had definitely heard her and he knew that man would stop at nothing to get to them.

@Dante @Shayla

• Love
Alec glanced over Lucretia as Wesley walked away, curiosity barely hidden beneath the surface at the appearance of this strange woman. He wondered, faintly, if she was the one that had been clearing out the places he'd been scavenging. The question she asked, whether or not he'd had any luck, sent into into a flood of thoughts; he wondered if the question was sincere or if she already knew the place would be empty, and thus was teasing him. He shook the thought away though, doubting his own paranoia, before he answered. "No, no luck. It's already been picked clean, I think someone beat us to it again." His answer was direct as he pondered over whether or not he should allow someone...a second someone back to his base that he had just met before he realized the pointlessness of that thought. 'May as well add another to the bunch.' He thought with an internal shake of his head at the wasted concerns; he figured that this one at least hadn't been pointing a gun in his face a few moments prior.

"Yum~ Cold food, my favorite." Alec felt the little quip come out before he even had the chance to stop himself, smirking proudly. "But fine, follow on, soldier boy. I'll take you to the base." He shot a glance in Lucretia's direction before beginning to lead the way for the two. With the exception of a few infected here and there, the trip was rather uneventful up until they came across the horde he'd previously seen the beginnings of when his attempts at putting down one of the zombies had been foiled earlier; a sour expression had momentarily appeared at the sight of the numerous undead, one that deepened when he took note of his previous target amidst the crowd. He knew that he'd now have to get moving sooner rather than later; a horde this size would only spell trouble for him, and his two newly obtained companions, if they remained in the area.

When the trio finally made it to Alec's base, he secured the previously displaced barricades behind the other two, unwilling to have any stray infected find their way in through the middle of the night. He'd woken to more than a few close encounters in the last six months, due to which he had learned to be a bit more thorough when setting up for the evening. "You tend to get more than your fair share of practice setting up when you move from town to town, this place only took me a few hours to perfect compared to some of my past bases." He answered the compliment matter-of-factly, sparing the man a quick glance as he fiddled with the curious watch. Alec quickly connected the device to something he'd seen more than once: a personal assistant, a higher end one at that; he'd seen plenty of the curious devices around his employers and their friends, the apparent perks of being upper class in the old world.

"Don't worry about earlier, I'm used to it," Alec began as he started to eat, digging into the can that had been tossed his way. He'd obviously calmed down quite a bit when compared to earlier. "I'd actually been thinking of heading back towards Georgia myself; I used to live close to Atlanta before, well, before everything went to the crapper." He shot a glimpse to both Wesley and Lucretia, pausing before taking another bite. "The appearance of that horde we passed sorta hammered home the fact that it wouldn't be smart to stay in the area much longer; I think we've overstayed our welcome." His gaze lingered on Lucretia for another moment, almost as if he were trying to convey to her that she should think about leaving the area as well. "Leaving as a group isn't a bad idea, strength in numbers and all that. And there's no need to worry about transport, if we come with; I have a car around back that should be able to make the trip, the only problem is that it's pretty low on gas too and I haven't had the time to try to siphon some gas from the nearby cars."

He paused for a moment as he seemingly bounced the suddenly empty can in his hand, almost as if he were getting a feel of the weight. "Careful what you wish for, I'm definitely not against throwing a can at you." Alec gave a quick grin at the thought before Wesley moved away; his eyes once more trained on the unknown woman, he couldn't help giving her another once over again, unable to help but wonder where she had come from. It was only then, when he realized that the other man was getting ready to sleep, that he realized the late time. "Feel free to find a spot to sleep, shout if you need something." With that, Alec made his way to the other side of the room, opposite of where Wesley had gone, to prepare to sleep.

It would be several hours later before a sudden groan and quick shuffling brought Alec back to the land of consciousness, to the sight of Wesley suddenly scurrying around. "W-what? Leaving now?" Alec fought past his grogginess, rubbing the sleep from his eyes lazily as he realized the situation didn't require his immediate action, then he suddenly shot to his feet. "It's the middle of the night; leaving now is a surefire way to get yourself killed, and us along with you." He tried to reason with the man who had suddenly become a flurry of movement. He looked towards Lucretia before turning his attention back to the man. "We aren't even ready to leave yet, there's more places to scavenge for food here and I'm sure she has a stash of her own that needs picked up." He quickly made his way over to the blockade that Wesley tore away at, placing his hand down firmly on the topmost piece of furniture. "Think about this for a second; a couple hours won't change anything, except possibly give you a better chance to make it wherever you're going without one of the infected taking a bite out of you."

@Dante @Alexstrasza

• Love
Reactions: Pysren and Dante

"You don't understand. If I wait a few hours....their base could be overrun or force them towards a new location. Time is everything and nothing remains as they are for long. Up until today I was not even certain if my family was still alive. You two can come with me. I can go first and quietly bring my bike up here to your car and siphon the gas it has that will get us at least into the state. Either way I am leaving right here and now...you saw the horde not far from here earlier today and that proves this place won't stand for long. Are you coming or not?..."
He said looking him down for a bit before he slowly moved Alec's hand and quietly and slowly moved the furniture to accomplish what he said he would do.

Coming back about fifteen minutes later as he did his best to go slow and quietly along the outer barricades and guide his bike towards the base in the dead of night as well as push them apart enough to allow a good opening for their vehicle when they would leave. Guessing that Alec and Lucretia were inside getting ready he knew they had to act fast. During his work there were many Z's stumbling and groaning about and he swore he saw a few animals around in the distance. Quietly knocking on the entrance as the signal all was ready he quietly made his way to the vehicle in wait and pushed his now empty bike aside and pulled out his 1911 with the silencer still attached as he nervously waited. Turning on his transmission just enough to broadcast over the radio waves again. "This is Wesley Dawson.." He whispered in a very hushed tone. "We are heading through and out of Virginia and heading to the Georgia state line and will be heading to the survivor base known as Haven. Hana I am coming as quickly as I can....I love you...see you soon" He said and saw he had a saved transmission from the last location Kris had broadcasted but for now would need to focus on getting out of here.

Now with the two others slowly exiting the door he moved himself into the passenger seat allowing Alec to drive. "If you have a rifle I am capable should this go south which most likely will be the case. Besides that you both ready?" He asked to which Alec started the car and they quickly and steadily left through the opening path between the barricades. As soon as the engine roared to life the stumbling corpses all would turn their attention and start moving towards them, some even beginning to sprint towards them only to be turned into street jelly. Wesley could only hope the car could take them as close as they could and they could make it out during the dead of night. As they drove Wesley began to have a nasty sinking feeling in his gut and hoped Z's would be the worst of their problems.​

• Love
Reactions: Shayla