CELESTINE

Celestine Ana Torres
Cat, Ana, Tini
Theme Song
Played by Mundane Monster
CARRIER: Nope.
BIRTH DATE: April 12th
BUILD: Athletic and Lanky
PACK: First Aid Kit, Trail Mix, Jerky, Water Canteen, Compass, Flashlight, Rope, Tampons, Combat Knife, SIG Sauer P320 and ammo, Sunglasses, Sun Block, Family Photo Album and work gloves.
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 159 lbs
SEX: Female
ORIENTATION: Bisexual

ABOUT

"It always drives me crazy..."
Biography: Celestine was the sixth child of a very traditional family. Her father was a military man and expected all of his sons to be military and for all his daughters to take after their female relatives and become variations of caretakers. Celestine however, never held any interest in becoming a nurse like her mother or even a teacher like her father's sister. Celestine admired the military's great service to the country and throughout her childhood she tried her hardest to show her father that she was more like him and her brothers, than her mother and sisters. In truth, Celestine looked more like her father and brothers than her female family members. While her mother and sisters were curvaceous and kept their hair relaxed and adorned with barrettes, Celestine was tall and skinny with hair that she couldn't care to maintain. Her father didn't approve of this and constantly berated her about acting like the girl she was and not like a rambunctious little boy. However Celestine had inherited her father's stubbornness and ignored his disapproving words.

When she was eight Celestine joined the Girl Scouts (the boy scouts wouldn't take her), an organization known for being forward thinking. During her time with the girl scouts she learned everything she would have learned in the boy scouts and more. She also learned that no gender was better than the other and to not knock things before she tried them. So Celestine learned to compromise with the things her mother wanted her to do but she never stopped trying to follow in her father and brother's footsteps.

Celestine's parents divorced in middle school, an event that shocked Celestine completely. She'd been so concerned with her own life, that she'd never noticed that her mother hated her husband's 'guidelines' on what she should and shouldn't do. When it came time for her mother to move out, Celestine and her siblings were lined up and asked who they wanted to stay with. In the end, Celestine's mother and sisters went to stay with relatives in Puerto Rico and Celestine and her brother stayed with their father in Atlanta. Under normal circumstances, her father would have forced her to stay with her mother, but he was so shocked by the recent developments that he didn't even try to stop her.

Her father's mindset began to change slowly over the years. He no longer pressed Celestine to wear dresses or keep her hair looking nice. It was much easier on him to let Celestine do what she wanted then to constantly hound her about traditional gender roles.

In senior year of high school, Celestine got into a massive fight with her father about enlisting. Both of her brothers had already enlisted and she wanted to follow in their footsteps. Despite the divorce pushing him into a more open mindset, Celestine's father would not allow his daughter to do what he thought was a 'man's' duty. Celestine was so angry at him that she threatened to leave him and enlist anyway as she was almost eighteen and could soon do whatever she pleased. Afraid of losing her like he had her mother, Celestine's father offered a compromise. He would teach her everything he knew about cars (his current job and something he also refused to expose her to for years) and allow her to be his assistant at his garage in exchange for her going to college and never engaging in anything military related.

She agreed and thus began a promising partnership between the two. Celestine went to the local community college to major in business and on weekends she helped her dad at the garage. After a few years she began taking on repair jobs by herself and aiding her father with the financial side of the business with the knowledge she acquired in class. A few years passed and her brothers came home from their service (they were twins so they finished at roughly the same time). Together the Torres family worked at the garage and their father surprised all of them by changing the name of the business from Torres & Sons to Torres & Co.

Everything was going fine and Celestine was just about to graduate when the outbreak happened. Her father and brothers immediately began stocking up and preparing for any conflicts. Celestine tried to prepare as well and even managed to get herself a gun but when it came time to make a move and fight any Zs that cropped up, her father and brothers kept her locked away in the garage. Her father began to repeat the phrases that he had stopped saying years ago. 'A woman's place is in the home' 'You will prepare meals and clean' All the sayings that Celestine hated. She knew her father just wanted to see her safe but she knew she could help if they just let her.
"...That of all people to survive..."
She finally got her chance when one day only her elder brother came home. He told her that their father and brother had gotten attacked and he'd had to mercy kill them. He had also been attacked but he hadn't turned. He'd only returned to make sure she was safe and that she would always be safe when he left. He didn't know if he'd turn or not and he didn't want his sister to die at his hands. Before he left he gave her a crash course in self defense left her all of his weapons. Celestine begged him not to go but he was afraid that he would turn later and kill her.
"It was me."
After that day, Celestine began transforming the garage into a stronghold and allowed any survivors that she came across to live in the garage as long as they did their fare share of the work.
Likes: Meat, Music, Working Out, Responsible People, Versatile Terrain
Strengths: Extensive Mechanic Knowledge, High Stamina, Strategic, Thick Skinned, Acquired Girl Scout Knowledge
Dislikes: Lazy People, Being Undermined, Kids (dead weights), Braggarts and Carrier Killers.
Fears: Meeting Her Brother Again, Reptiles (Zombie or Normal), Being Turned, Zombified Zoo Beasts (They're so much more frightening than a house cat)

blue_by_raichiyo33-d85kpey.jpg

⇢Name | Chyler Grace McNelly

⇢Nickname | Chy (by very few people)

⇢Age | 17

⇢Carrier | nope

⇢Birthdate | June 21, 2042

⇢Height | 5'7"

⇢Weight | 120 Lbs

⇢Sex | Female

⇢Orientation | Gay

⇢Build | she is slim and well built with strong arms and thighs.

⇢Pack | she has a small backpack with two bottles of water, three granola bars, a can of corn, a lighter, a small hunting knife, work gloves, a small tool kit, and a black hoodie.

⇢Occupation | she was a student before the outbreak and worked at the local car repair shop with her mom's girlfriend.

⇢Biography | 17 years ago her mother gave birth to her on a plane. Her father was unknown and for most of her life it was just the two of them. They were close, though also got into childish fights. The two of them grew up together. Chyler was there when her mother graduated high school and again when she graduated community college. They lived in a small apartment together in the middle of the city.

Chyler's mom had a string of partners through the years, some much kinder than others. When she was eighth her mother went missing for six months. A neighbor found Chyler locked out of her house and called the police when her mother didn't turn up. Many believed she had run off on some adventure. But low and behold six months later the police found her locked in the basement of an ex's house six miles away. The two of them left the city and never returned.

For about two years they floated around until they settled in a small town called Grace in Alabama. It was there her mother met her girlfriend, Dawn.

Dawn was a country girl and really took care if Chyler and her mother. They were a family, one that was always laughing and having fun. Chyler loved to take stuff apart and Dawn was the one to really encourage her in playing with this skill. Ever since she was 14, her and Dawn have been working side by side.

Then Dawn got cancer. Chyler and her mother we're desperate to save her and heard about an experimental cure. They took Dawn down to the clinic and Dawn took the cure. What was more, it actually worked. She seemed to be getting better by the day; that is until one stormy afternoon.

Dawn started to cough up blood, soon bleeding from her nose, ears, and eyes. The pain made her double over as she stumbled around the room, crashing into the dressers and knocking her purse onto the floor, an engagement ring tumbling out. Chyler and her mom were away getting food for supper. When they came home they for Dawn's lifeless body on the floor. Her mother screamed and lunged forward, sobbing over her girlfriend. Chyler stood behind her in shock and picked up the ring.

Dawn began to twitch. Her hand, her leg, and a growl coming from her throat. Chyler pulled her weeping mother up and they ran as Dawn ran after them, her teeth gnashing and her voice screaming. The two of them left the door open and ran into the car, speeding away from the woman who saved them, from the monster that was left behind.

Chyler gave her mother the ring a month later.

⇢Likes/Strengths | Chyler loves to see how things work and is always tinkering with everything. She has a small tool kit she always keeps nearby.

She also loves to stay in shape, always running and exercising.

Chyler loves history and finding old artifacts from centuries before.

She loves her mother, obviously. And Dawn.

Chyler always wears goggles on her head.

⇢Dislikes/Fears | she fears she will lose her mother and is afraid to get close to others because she doesn't want to lose anyone she cares about.

She hates feeling useless or powerless to help.

She hates being treated like a child or like she is clueless/needs protecting.

She doesn't care for the nickname Chy but tolerates it.
She is scared to be alone. Not like short term or anything, but she fears one day she will be alone in the world.

⇢Theme |

(AESTHETICS!!!!)

⇢Played by | Nicole Birdy

---------------

d87a385f7c75d908228d7eaf37adb351.jpg

⇢Name | Rosie Elizabeth McNelly

⇢Nickname | n/a

⇢Eyes | She has green eyes but they turn gold when she becomes an Alpha

⇢Age | 34

⇢Carrier | Yes, obviously

⇢Birthdate | January 15, 2025

⇢Turned | she turns into an Alpha later on

⇢Height | 5'8"

⇢Weight | 125

⇢Sex | female

⇢Orientation | Pansexual

⇢Build | she is slim and strong, very much in shape and ready for action. Her shoulder does dislocate at times due to weak joints.

⇢Ability | she can see in the dark and hear things very far away, but this means the sunlight burns her eyes and loud noises hurt as well.

⇢Pack | cute forest animals. Yes, you are reading this correctly. She has an army if small squirrels, Chipmunks, bunnies, and birds (her favorites are the owls). But don't be caught off guard by the cuteness, they can attack and it's scary. She also occasionally has a deer nearby.

⇢Biography | Rosie was born to a family of six brothers and divorced parents. She was the youngest in her family and often left to her own devices of entertainment. She worked hard to get good grades, but right before her senior year of high school she got pregnant. Trouble was, she didn't know who was the father. There were two options, she told neither. Both were idiots. She gave birth to her little girl, Chyler, when she was 17. From then on she was determined to give her daughter the best life she could.

She graduated college and got a job working as a secretary for a dentist office.

For a few years things were alright. Of course her and her daughter bickered with each other, but things were good. Then one day her world was ripped apart. A month prior she had broken up with her boyfriend who hadn't taken it well. She was leaving her apartment when he kidnapped her and took her to his house where she was locked up for six months. When she was rescued she was changed, more quiet and cautious with people. She suffered from PTSD and didn't like to talk about what happened.

She took Chyler away from the city and to Grace Alabama. She started working in a antique store where she one day met Dawn, the most amazing woman she knew. They grew close and Dawn was good to Rosie and Chyler, taking care of them in a way no one had ever done before.

And we all know the disaster that happened next. The cancer, the cure, and the death. Rosie was heartbroken, devastated, and had no idea how to move on. Chyler was the only person who has been keeping her going.

She wears the engagement ring on a chain under her shirt.

She has yet to become an alpha.

⇢Likes/Strengths | obviously she loves her daughter, Chyler. She will always love Dawn.

She holds the ring close to her heart.

She is pretty strong and well built which has come in handy.

She loves to read and always gets excited when she finds a book.

She loves small animals and the forest.

⇢Dislikes/Fears | she has Ptsd from being kidnapped and struggles with trusting people.

She fears she will lose her daughter like she lost Dawn.

She is afraid she will be forced to leave Chyler again.

She doesn't like closed dark spaces and I slightly claustrophobic.

She hates the ocean.

⇢Theme |

⇢Played by | Nicole Birdy

oYri7kC.jpg

⇢Name | Levi Bradford Hart

⇢Nickname | Lee, Levi

⇢Eyes | Red

⇢Age | 28

⇢Carrier | Yes, obviously

⇢Birthdate | July 17, 2031

⇢Turned | About 1 month into the outbreak and returning home.

⇢Height | 6'2"

⇢Weight | <This really does matter.>

⇢Sex | Male

⇢Orientation | Was Bisexual

⇢Build | Fit

⇢Ability |
Camouflage and basically like the shriekers from Resident Evil 6. He can call other Alphas and Zombies to his location. Be wary when his mouth begins to split. The scream he lets out is a deafening sound that will disorient anyone who hears it. That gives his pack a chance to attack.

⇢Pack |
Typically you will see a flock of decayed birds flying overhead. Those are his eyes, though he can see just fine. They show him where the living are when he isn't around The First Alpha. The flock of birds if you get close enough to them, are birds of prey like the Falcon or the Hawk.

⇢Biography |
All through high school he and his friends looked forward to going into the military. He was the first to graduate of the three and obviously the first to go into the military. It was only shortly after being deployed that he began to fight in skirmishes over seas. And it was probably after the fourth skirmish that his friend had come over seas and become his commanding officer. He was happy for him because he had already begun to change. Become... violent...

No one really thought anything of it when he returned home. He was just the typical PTSD patient. His commanding officer Kris sent him home after recognizing the violent outbursts. While home he did hate that he was pulled away, but again grateful because he was here to see everything change. He was here to see Kris be called back and take up the fight against the outbreak.

The dead walking around fueled his violence. Then he started showing signs of being a false-carrier. It started with him coughing out blood from the splitting of his jaw bones and sharpened teeth. He was frightened then. And the last thing he remembered was the anger he felt towards everything in the world. "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Nowadays, he's violent in every way possible, having suffered from PTSD when he was still alive. Anger is all that can be seen in his eyes if you were actually looking into them.

⇢Likes/Strengths |
- He can camouflage very well. Whether it be walking among the living or hiding in the shadows ready to strike.
- His love of felines allows him to attach and bring feline predators into his pack since they are mostly solitary creatures.
- Because of his camouflage he is able to run and sneak around quietly.

⇢Dislikes/Fears |
- His PHOBIA of water freezes him up. The fear that he no longer has buoyancy since he is dead scares him. (( NOTE: THIS MEANS HE WILL NOT TRAVEL IN RAIN OR GO NEAR ANY FORM OF WATER! ))
- Because he is a hunter like alpha he doesn't understand when it is the other way around.
- His friend. His anger ebbs and he can't seem to bring himself to call others when his friend is around.

⇢Theme |

⇢Played by | Ausriasan

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: -Kuroko-
Heya fellas I'll try and get a post out this weekend!

Heya fellas I'll try and get a post out this weekend!

Are you going to be joining our discord? Its the main and almost only way information about the rp is given out

Are you going to be joining our discord? Its the main and almost only way information about the rp is given out
Probably not. I tend to not go too much in Discord for Iwaku stuff. If it is vital info associated with the RP it should go here for better archiving and for when lurkers are on the bubble about joining!

@Furasian i do plan on posting anything of super importance here for safe measures.

Heya I am wrapping up my reviewing of the posts to figure out where everyone is. I noticed someone tried to tag me but spelt me name wrong XD Sorry I didn't get it when the tag was made.

I'll figure out where to post whenever I can. Just need to brainstorm how Crawford made it to Virginia.

Heya I am wrapping up my reviewing of the posts to figure out where everyone is. I noticed someone tried to tag me but spelt me name wrong XD Sorry I didn't get it when the tag was made.

I'll figure out where to post whenever I can. Just need to brainstorm how Crawford made it to Virginia.

No worries as long as you post before Friday. There is a group in Georgia (Shayla/Birdy/mundane) a group in Virginia moving down to Georgia soon (Myself/Alexstraza/Alphatitan) and then Levi is alone atm

@Lulunopia @LadyAdain

Are you guys still in this RP? Got to make a post or tell Kuroko and/or Dante whats going on.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dante
Post is out! I legitimately thought I lost it, but discovered it was just a log out thingy. Why does Iwaku make me have heart attack? :c

@-Kuroko-

Are you still accepting sign-ups, or are they closed?

We are still accepting :) the IC has started but still very early on.
Thank you! I'll get to work on my character then.

• Love
@Valya Are you Mage or Notquitetoxic?

@Dante

Those are a few of my handles, yes! If you're talking about the discord chat, then I'm actually NotQuiteToxic. I forgot that I had an acct on discord already

14e04e68f6bdc73c4be84239e4be33ef--story-inspiration-writing-inspiration.jpg

⇢Name | Cameron Chase

⇢Nickname | Usually goes by his last name "Chase"

⇢Age | 22

⇢Carrier | Not a Carrier

⇢Birthdate | June 2

⇢Height | 5'10"

⇢Weight | 150lbs

⇢Sex | Male

⇢Orientation | Bisexual

⇢Build | Lean, but decidedly not imposing

⇢Pack | A medium sized backpack with a reusable water bottle, half a pack of beef jerky, sunscreen, a bandanna, a pocket knife, a map, a sketch pad and pen that he forgot he had in the pack

⇢Occupation | Tattoo artist- had an apprenticeship when the outbreak happened

⇢Biography |
Chase grew up in Atlanta, and honestly his life was a pretty lackluster blur of high expectations and low grades up until he graduated highschool. His parents, both decently successful business reps for a large corporation, were endlessly frustrated by his lack of motivation and penchant for doodling his time away. One day, he was in a park, doing some avant garde sketches, when a sweet looking elderly lady wearing unseasonably long sleeves came and sat by him. She asked about his work, whether he did commissions and the like. He shook his head, uncertain how to react to this stranger taking interest in his work. She rolled up her sleeve and a brilliantly-colored array of tattoos came into view. He couldn't help but gawk, noticing that what he could see of her ankle was likewise covered. She grinned at him and asked if she could be his first customer.

Her name was Edith, and she was a whirlwind. She worked him hard, critiquing any of the designs that he came up with until they met her taste. "If this is gonna be on my body forever, you had better believe I want it just right!", she would tell him anytime he complained. Three weeks later she showed him the product of his work. He was in awe that she had actually done it. She told him it ranked among her top three favorites; the rest of the list consisted of a pinup of a lady she called Sally and an intricate badge of honor she had gotten after she was declared cancer free.

She offered him a job as a designer at her parlor, and while he was working there he had never been happier. Edith even convinced him to get some ink of his own after he managed to scrounge up enough money to move out.

When the virus started to spread, Edith waved her hand and said she had seen scarier things on late night tv. He had laughed at the time, and sobbed as he was forced to leave her rapidly cooling body to the hoards a week later.

Since then, he hasn't really stopped running.

⇢Likes/Strengths |
-Cool breezes
-Knows what skin on a body is the most sensitive

⇢Dislikes/Fears |
-Summer rain and the humidity that comes with it
-Insects

⇢Theme |

⇢Played by | Valya