Alpha Unwanted: A wolf roleplay about an unwanted alpha

Sorry in hurry again cooking again

Flare- Gave the signal then jumped on the deer. She instantly bit into its necks. Se could feel the warm blood seeping into ehr mouth. THat jsut made her want to deer even more. She hadnt gotten the deer fully down yet. She knew it would be down in seconds after the pack jumped.

Asar- saw teh signal then the jump and jumped in after the kill. hoping the ohters would join in quicly.

Somara- She saw the two wolves jump she noded to the other wolf and juumped. With all of there wait it brought the deer down. IT wasnt over yet though it was still kicking. They all kept biting some of the blood seepign into there mouths.

Can I join? My character is named Little wolf, She is in heer teens but the size of a pup. She is Strong and Feirce. She has been trying to find a pack that will accept her but all of them turn her away because of her size, which is why her old pack abandoned her. so Can I join?

Would you be objectionable to right here? or i can make a private room with my group

What i would like to do is a werewolf resistance to a tyranical vampire ruler, in a rare occourance the werewolves allyed with mortals while the vampire and his undead army impose law after law that removes the rights of so called "lower beings" feel free to alter it as you wish

What i would like to do is a werewolf resistance to a tyranical vampire ruler, in a rare occourance the werewolves allyed with mortals while the vampire and his undead army impose law after law that removes the rights of so called "lower beings" feel free to alter it as you wish
ya lets not do it inhere

Go to the demons anonymous group you will find a thread with your and mine name in it