Alpha and Omega (w/Dangerwolf1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace jumped slightly at the knock sniffing the air but it was hard to smell who was outside. Very rarely did anyone knock normally just walking in uninvited. He got up walking to the door before opening it. His eyes widening when he saw it was the alpha his mate. He gave a smile then moved away from the door"come in"

Luke stepped into the shack quietly. "Hey," he said, smiling. He handed over the little bundle. "I brought you some clothes and stuff I thought you could use," he said. There was some snacks and stuff in the bottom of the basket as well.

He looked at the basket before taking it. Glancing at the clothes and food and other items"thank you, that was sweet of you" he said with a smile before glancing up at the alpha. "No one saw you come here right?" He asked with worry in his voice.

Luke smiled, stepping forward and gently kissing the omega's forehead. "Nobody followed me," he assured him.

He smiled as he was kissed and nodded his head"good, thank you for the clothes and food" he said

Luke couldn't help but to be drawn towards the smaller boy, wrapping his arm around Ace's waist and pulling him closer. He took the basket from him and set it aside. "How do you feel?" he asked with a soft purr.

His hold of the basket loosened as he was pulled against the male. He let him take the basket as a light blush showed on his face."I feel fine...a little strange. I feel happy that your here" he said with a smile as he looked up at him. He reached up to the bandage around his neck and unwrapped it to show off the male's claiming mark

Status
Not open for further replies.