Alpha and Omega (w/Dangerwolf1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He flinched away from the touch and tried to move away from the alpha. "They'll kill me, they'll kill me and remove you from alpha status" he said trying his best to make the male think differently. He tried to bolt for the door. He couldn't let this happen .

"I won't let them," Luke insisted. He grabbed Ace gently around the middle and pulled him back towards him quickly. He couldn't let Ace leave him. Who knew when he'd get another chance? "I can protect you," he said.

Ace yelped as he was pulled back. Listening to the male that barely even recognized anymore."what makes you think that I would even want a mate like you? Yes your strong I know that but not strong enough. You've put me through hell for years. Chose me as the main omega that you and your friends would gang up on. I reject you as my mate!" He yelled the last part with a growl.

"That's not how this works, Ace. You don't get to just deny that this has happened," he said. He spoke the next part with his own growl. "I will have you as mine, whether it's willingly or not. So make this easier on yourself," he growled, pulling Ace towards him and into his lap.

"Your going to get me killed" he cried out but the growl made him settle down. This was his mate but he was still an alpha he was still intimidated by the growl. He sat there whining in his lap not sure what to do as it was clear he was not going to get away from the alpha. He was still upset but there was nothing he could do.

"I'll protect you," Luke promised, gently running his hands over the man's arms to calm him more. He knew there wouldn't be time to complete the bond now, but he could start it at least. And then Ace wouldn't be able to deny it and reject him. Without warning Ace, knowing he'd try to slip away if he was given the chance, Luke nipped at his neck just hard enough to leave a mark. To claim him.

"You can't" he mumbled. He felt the light touches and settled down just a bit. Sitting there in the male's lap quietly till he yelped at the quick nip. Hand going up to cover the wound. He could feel the effect imidiantly and the male's mark under his hand. He lowered his head staring at his lap heart now racing. He couldn't bring himself to say anymore rejections."what do you plan to do?" If his mark was seen someone would tell the elders and would be over. Could he some how hide it?

Luke grinned a bit, taking hold of Ace's hand to pull it away and look at his mark. He couldn't help but feel a sense of pride when he looked at it. He smiled softly at the boy. "You'll have to hide it, of course. Start with a bandage and figure out a story for how you injured yourself. That'll buy us a day or two to figure out a more permanent solution to hiding the mark," he said.

"...that's part of it what about the way you act? Everyone in this pack knows you beat up on me" he said wondering if the alpha could make himself still hit him. He can't be loving on him and showing kindness.

"We'll just have to avoid each other until we figure something out," Luke said softly. That's really the only answer he had at the moment.

He shook his head"you know with this bond we won't be able to avoid each other" he said with a sigh

"Then we avoid being seen together," Luke said simply. He sighed, handing Ace back the plate. "Go ahead and finish that," he said with a smile. "But after that you'll have to go," he said.

He sighed and took the plate happily. He nodded"alright I'll leave" he said before he started to eat again. He was happy he was now attached to the alpha he was relaxed

Luke smiled, relaxing as he played with Ace's hair while they sat together. Before the boy finished, he got up and retrieved a large bandage from his bathroom. "Let me see your neck," he said softly, going to cover the mark with the large bandage. It was just big enough.

He smiled a bit as his hair was played with. He continued to eat and once done his stomach was for the first ever was full. He watched the alpha get up and go get a bandage he stayed still to let the male put the bandage on.

Luke offered a smile. "You need to go now. I'll come to you when I can, but until then we need to stay away from each other," he said. "I'll see you as soon as possible," he promised, gently kissing the man's forehead.

Ace nodded and got up. He smiled at the kiss and kissed his cheek softly"I'll see you soon" he said before he headed out and headed straight home.

Luke already felt lonely. He wanted his mate with him, but knew that was an impossibility. He went about the rest of his day silently, but it was obvious to anybody who saw him that he was in a foul mood and snapped at pretty much everybody. He forced himself to bed early that night, hoping to keep himself distracted with sleep.

The omega tried his best to stay far away from the Alpha. Trying to pretend to be sick and just stay inside his home so not to be ordered around or attacked by other wolves. He had told a few omegas that the bandage was from a bad wound left by the alpha. He mostly slept and relaxed inside as he waited for the alpha to come see him.

Luke didn't come to Ace until a few days later, and only then when it was late at night. Late enough that almost everybody would be asleep. He carried a small bundle with him when he knocked on the door to Ace's shack, looking around nervously to make sure nobody was watching him.

Status
Not open for further replies.