Alpha and Omega (w/Dangerwolf1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke continued to watch the omega, a strange and unfamiliar look in his eyes. He could tell that Ace was upset, and for some reason that bothered him. He didn't understand it, and that was frustrating. He had never thought of Ace as anything more than a fun punching bag. He slowly reached out and took the boy's chin, examining his cheek where he had hit him.

As the alpha reached out Ace started to shake slightly in fear. He stayed very still the smack had left the alpha's hand print on his cheek and it stung. He wasn't sure what to do the look in Luke's eyes was so different. He had no clue what to think.

"I'm sorry," Luke whispered, possibly for the first time in his life. He slowly brushed a finger over the mark before pulling his hand away. "I'd like to see you after the party," he said quietly. "After it's over, come up to my room," he said. "I won't hurt you, promise," he said. He offered a lopsided smile, turning to go.

He flinched at the touch. He tilted his head slightly in confusion. Had he heard right did Luke really apologize to him? He stood still now in shock. Hearing him it didn't sound like an order but he would show up anyway. He gave a nod"alright I'll be there" he said and walked outside with him but moved away before getting back to work on the party.

Luke went out to enjoy his party. It lasted for several hours before most people started leaving. The omegas collectively started to work on cleaning up while Luke took the last of the remaining food up to his room to snack on while he waited for Ace. He thought he might have figured out what was going on.

Ace helped attend to the guests all day and when the party was done

Once the party was over he got to work cleaning up. Chewing on a small piece of scrap now and then. Once finished cleaning he headed inside. Hesitating before he headed up stairs and knocked on the bedroom door"lu...alpha Luke" he called softly. He didn't know he was there and was very uncomfortable and confused.

Luke glanced up at the knock on his door. "Come in," he called out. He still had a plate full of food on his desk. When Ace entered, he gave a little smile. "You're probably hungry," he said, motioning towards the food on the desk. "Eat," he said.

Ace walked in standing the door way uncomfortably. He glanced at the plate of food eyes wide when he was offered it"...really? I can eat some?" He asked uncertain about what to do afraid it was some type of trick. He glanced at the alpha looking at the smile. A real smile not the smirk he was use to seeing. Maybe Luke had hit his head too hard during a spar with his friends. His stomach growled before he approached the plate grabbing a piece of chicken but keeping his eyes on the alpha afraid the male might attack him.

Luke watched him quietly, sitting on the edge of his bed. He had a soft smile still on his face as he watched him. "Come sit down," he said quietly, patting the spot on the bed beside him. "I want to talk to you about something," he said.

He relaxed when the male did nothing to harm or scare him. He picked up the plate of food eating it slowly enjoying the tastes of things he had never had before. Watched the male he moved and sat down next to him. He didn't know what to expect from the male anymore he was a whole new person to him"...talk about what?" He asked softly.

Luke gently took the plate away when Ace came over with it. "Let me try something first," he said. He set the plate down and went to move closer to the omega. He took the man's chin and slowly moved in to run his lips across the other man's. At the first touch it was like a switch had been flipped and he had to work very hard to pull back and not pull Ace closer instead.

Ace couldn't help the slight whine when the food was taken away from him but he didn't stop him. He looked at the male as his chin was grabbed again. He flinched when the male moved closer before his eyes went wide as he felt the alpha's lips brush against him. He gulped hard trying to say something but couldn't get the words out as he tried to ask what the male was doing.

Luke moved away again, sighing. He stood up and ran his fingers through his hair, pacing quietly towards the door before turning back and facing Ace. He couldn't believe this was happening. Well, he had expected it to happen, but not Ace. Finally, he spoke up. "I think you and I are mates," he said quietly when he spoke.

He watched the alpha get up and the pacing made him nervous but the next words were not expected. His eyes going wide again he bit his lip"mates? But that's impossible...how? It's against the laws it can't happen" he said starting to get scared of a new threat the elders

"Don't you think I know that?!" Luke growled out. He sighed deeply again, hands in his hair and went to sit down on the bed beside Ace. There was nothing they could do but try to ignore it, but that was impossible. Nobody had ever done that.

Ace moved away from him he wasn't trying to be rude but he had heard of omegas being killed by the elders for gaining a mate. The threat of death was one thing that scared Ace the most. He was shaking and even wrapped his arms around himself. The alpha's mate. He was the alpha's mate how could this of happened why him and of all wolves why Luke! He screamed in his brain his eyes starting to water up 'run away that's it I'll run away I can't be his mate without being here' he thought figuring the life of an outcast was better then being killed.

Luke frowned, slowly moving towards Ace and going to take his hands. "Look at me," he said firmly, but soft. He wanted to calm the man, more than anything else right now. "I'm not going to let anybody hurt you over something outside of your control," he promised quietly. Nobody got to pick their mates.Not even alphas.

The touch of the male holding his hands calmed him slightly as he looked up at the alpha before looking away again"you can't stop them the elders are above everyone." He said wishing he could believe the male but it was impossible to stop an elder the purest of the blood no matter how old they got they were still much stronger and faster then everyone. He looked back at him figuring he would get the male mad maybe get him to let him leave. "Why would I want you as a mate anyway? You've done nothing but torment me for years" he said he was declining in being his mate the submissive side never felt the pull towards their mate till they were marked so Ace could stay away if aloud to.

Luke chuckled softly. "You really think it's going to be that easy? That I would just let you go like that?" he chuckled. "Not in the slightest." Luke ran his fingers over Ace's cheek gently, admiring his face. "I will make you mine," he practically purred. This feeling was obsessive, desperately wanting the man for himself. "And nobody is going to get in my way," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.