Alpha and Omega (SMUT WARNING! but feel free to join if curious ;) )

M

Myrnodyn

Original poster
Story:

the year is 2023.

5 years ago, suddenly and without advance warning an as of yet unexplained zombie outbreak destroyed most of humanity and made 95% of the earths inhabitable surface dangerous grounds. The few survivors left are holed up in small, well protected communities governed by totalitarian regimes and military leaders. Some venture out into the world to report what is going on, many never come back.

The few reports that DO come back tell of most of the wildlife being unscathed by the zombie menace, and while domestic animals have suffered from lack of care, many of their wilder cousins prosper now that nature slowly has started taking back what humanity had claimed for it's own.

You live in military sector 23b5, where a large project got off the ground several years ago. In order to repopulate the earth, most of the survivors of the colony have been entered into a breeding program. Injected with a drug called Alpha-Omega, that enhances the libido and removes inhibitions, these people find themselves the breeding stock for humanities future, their job? produce as many children in as short amount of time. Fetuses are removed from their birth-mothers and grown in a laboratory, being prepared to serve as the next generation.

The side effects of the drug only recently became apparent under the common folk. The scientists had neglected to tell that that the drug was highly addictive. In addition, people have slowly started to build up immunity against the regular effects of the drug, but the addiction remains untouched. Desperation has set in under the first few people have been injected as they are forced to participate against their will. The leader of the project, Major D. Cox, has shown a vicious mean-streak as he has started manipulating people into doing what he wants, sometimes even participating in vile sexual acts that have nothing to do with procreation anymore.

Humanities New Eden has turned into humanities hell. You are breeding stock, the drug is your Alpha and Omega, and your futures is far from certain. DO YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO GO ON?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

Aside from the regular site and role-playing rules I will add some of my own due to the nature of this RP.

-First of all: NO PLAYER IS FORCED TO DO ANYTHING THEY DON'T WANT! characters are a different story, but that's up to the players to discuss amongst each other. The reason for this is obvious, role-playing for some is a very personal experience, smut is already a slightly awkward thing for people and therefor everyone should be as comfortable as possible within the setting of the game.

-Cox will be an asshole! I'll allow everyone to NPC him to further personal plots or fantasies. This rule is here just to remind people that, despite rule one, this is a rather dystopian roleplay. The ones not immune to the drug will act callous about such things as nudity, and WILL explore their sexuality in many ways. Those (partly) immune WILL still be craving the drug, and will do a LOT to get their next fix...(though they MIGHT not do EVERYthing, if their particular morals are high (see rule 1) .)

-going without the drug for a longer period of time will result in: Depression, insomnia, stomach-aches, trembling limbs, paranoia, delusions and sometimes convulsions.

-No-one will have a 'citizen number' lower than 200 or higher than 2000. This means no-one will start out with immunity to the effects of the drug, this'll allow us to pace the game, so the plot will allow for more than just mindless sex. If you like less abuse in your RP, I suggest picking a high 'citizen number' (above 800) as people are numbered by the order in which they 'joined' the project. If the reverse is true, numbers from 200-300 might work for you.

-No unusual or weird equipment. Personal firearms are allowed (you have, after all, survived the fucking apocalypse.), but don't go walking around with a high powered sniper rifle.

-I reserve the right to add ANY rules I see fit, provided they don't go against the previously mentioned rules, and that I give the players advanced warning. I won't abuse this rule in ANY way. Rather, it's to stop any drama from occurring in what I hope will be a high profile smut RP...

-The IC will be in the Smutclub...you therefor have to be 16 or older to join!

----------------------------------------------

Character sheet:

Name:
your characters name.
Nr: Your citizen number. The higher the number, the later you joined the project, and the less immunity you have built up against it's effects.
Appearance: Your rugged good looks. Very important for a smut RP. Either pictures or descriptions are allowed.
Previous life: two or three sentences on how your character lived before the apocalypse. More backstory IS allowed.

(Note: you can add whatever you want on the character sheet, but these four are the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM.)

Name: Buck Garrison

Nr: 1208

Appearance:
karlweb_01.jpg

Previous life:
Bank teller by day and party animal by night, Buck was your average 19 year old guy prior to the apocalypses. He enjoyed dating, watching movies , sports, music, and drinking beer with the guys. People that knew him would describe him as a stand up guy with a taste for the night life. Buck was involved with several different women throughout his life, but could never seem to make it work. He always seemed to get bored in relationships, always wanting more than his partner could give.

Expressing interest and potential in joining. XD Dunno if I can yet, but you know how I like zombies and smut.

should you not be able to join, you are ALWAYS welcome at a later date, Diana!

Also...October is accepted!

Name: Lilith Turner

Nr: 669

Appearance: Lilith is about 5'5" and weights around 120 lb. Her body is well toned as she is an avid believer of good health, and she also has an attractive curve to her figure. Though some might say her body is 'smoking' she believes she only has average looks. Her hair is long and straight, a rich black color, which reaches about mid back when left down. However, she tends to wear it half up most of the time to keep it out of her face. Her dark hair accentuates her somewhat pale complexion and naturally red, full, lips. Her eyes are a dark brown, and always looking around the world with curiosity and deep, lost, thought. As for her style of clothing, it really just depends on the day, but she leans toward skirts and nice shirts to finish her outfit, though occasionally she’ll simply go wild with mix and match clothing.

Previous life: A college student with a so-so life, she managed to get by. Addiction was never a foreign word to her, though, her father was an alcoholic, and her brother dealt drugs; so it was no surprise that Lilith herself would lean towards slight addictive behaviors. Though comfortable with her own body, Lilith was always slightly shy and awkward around the opposite sex, and she never really had a 'real' relationship before. Her bond to her female friends, though, always remained strong. She never really was sure who she was in the end.

Name: Jun Shinoganbou

Nr: 0928

Appearance:

Previous life: One of the children born orphaned by the disaster. Because of his bad experience during the disaster and its aftermath, he had been calloused to a great degree, only speaking when spoken to, and not taking any interest in anything.

He tried to rebuild whatever was left of his life as a teacher in one of the high schools in the sector but soon found himself participating in this project.

Name: Will Lovegood

Nr: 289

Appearance: Will is a well built male, owing his strong physique to his years of training as a police officer, and a dislike for donuts. He generally wears his long blond hair in a ponytail, with bangs covering the sides of his smooth shaven face. His eyes are of a piercing light blue and shine brightly when he shows his signature smile, a cheeky grin formed by a set of full yet well-formed lips. As he was on the job the moment the apocalypse came around, his police uniform is one of three sets of clothes he currently owns, including his holster and service-weapon. If he's not wearing his uniform he generally wears T-shirts and Jeans.

Previous Life: Will was a strict but just police-officers before the zombies hit. All he has left from his previous life are a picture of his dead girlfriend and his uniform. He was opposed to the project from the start, but the first injection of Alpha-Omega has changed his mind considerably. He has since then fathered three children and is considered a prize-bull by the leaders of the project.

both Megs and Angl's characters are accepted...still waiting for a few others to join...

*looks at the horizon with an epic but worried look*

Interesting! I really want to join this! I'll post up a bio later.

I've decided IC will go up Wednesday (GMT +1). Make sure you have your bio's sorted out before then, they are not that hard.

Name: Elise Ravencroft
Nr: 1300
Appearance: She stands at 5'4" and about 115 lbs. Elise is slender with long legs, light brown skin (possibly from her mother's side) and dark green eyes. She wears eyeglasses, due to a condition of being near-sighted. Anything past her elbow is a vague blur without them. Her hair is dark red, almost brown. It used to be shoulder-length but she's now growing it out. Whenever possible, she wears as much clothes as she can as if trying to hide from the world.
Previous life: Elise is the only known child of Major D. Cox, a brilliant girl who dedicated her life to helping others. Unfortunately, her life's work, the Alpha-Omega drug was corrupted by Major D. Cox. When she realized what had happened and spoke out against it, she was fired as one of the leading scientists and forced to become a "breeder."

I like the cut of your gib.

Debating on joining this one...if so it will be the last I can join for a bit. *skulks around the plot*

You'd be most welcome Jack. Also...all characters up to this point are accepted.

Alarice: <3 the glasses!

Name: Eve Arnold
Nr: 843
Appearance: At 20 years old, Eve stands at 5 foot, 8 inches. She isn't overly muscular, but she tries to stay tough in order to defend herself. She is covered in tattoos- anything and everything that marked events/emotions in her life. The only virgin skin left untainted by any ink at all is above her shoulders. She wears typical biker clothes- leather pants, a stained tank-top, and boots. Her piercings include a naval ring, a labret, an eyebrow ring on her left brow, and cartilage piercings going up her entire right ear. She carries a .38 Special (snub nose) in her waistband.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/085/0/b/0b4ce7126fbf29c612c1001aadc84e0c.jpg

Previous life: Eve was a recovering addict with anger management issues. She worked as a tattoo artist with her friends because it was exactly the opposite of what her parents thought was good for her recovery. She has spent her fair share of time in jail for her impulsiveness and authority issues- a fact which helped her survive the zombies. She hates the new society and the oppressive authority of it all, but ultimately believes the breeding program to be necessary.

Name: Lianis Vele
Nr: 325
Appearance: Lianis is a slim woman, with icy blue eyes complimented by light brown hair just reaching past the bottom of her neck. She has a few small muscles, a result of her rigid training in the police program.
Previous life: Lianis was an officer before the apocalypse, dedicated to saving lives and stopping crime. Once the zombies arose, everything changed-She couldn't stop what was dead already. All seh could do was flee, and so she did. Along the way, she met a 10-year old female named Beth, and made it her goal to protect her with her life. Once they found shelter, that accursed drug was administered, something Lianis wouldn't allow to happen to them. Cox used Lianis' love for Beth against her, and held her as collateral, leaving Lianis with no choice but to take it. She's torn between her caring for the girl and the embarassment of being forced into this kind of slavery.

Equipment: Lianis carries a standard-issue handgun, with 2 clips of ammo.

IC is up! every character so far is accepted!

The OOC will remain open for discussion and the RP will have an unlimited amount of character slots left, the more the merrier I say. So if you still want to join this RP, post a character sheet and join in on the fun at the smutclub

-Soooooo Sorry for the delay on the bio, really I am.

Name:
Jema Alannis Chance
Nr: 1024
Appearance:
27.jpg

Glasses for only reading, Jema is one of those girl's who would wear her reader's 24/7, she always thought her eye's were her best trait and her glasses had brought out the beauty of her eye's. She stand's about 5'6", a curvy gal she is. She has a few non-visible tattoo's a human barcode on nape of her neck, which she got with her late best friend, wings across her back, at once she thought they meant something to her, now they don't.

Previous life: Before everything had started Jema was a non-practicing bartender at a club in her home town. she was known by people, and friendly she was, by some she was considered the best. But it wasn't something Jema took pride on since she was always hard on herself. She hated being the center of attention for that reason, but ether way she did her job and was great at it.

And when the project started, her co-worker had convinced her to do it, the club was closed. Jema had nothing other to do, then do it. At first she wasn't into it, something about the whole thing seemed fishy, but the human race needed was dying and she had nothing better off to do, both her and her co-worker went there separate way's since.

Name: Nicholai Romus
Nr: 1515
Appearance: Nicholai is a Russian man who has always been one to work out. He has a lot of upper body strength and can run long distances in a short time without getting too physically exhausted. He has short black hair that comes down to his eyes and bright green eyes. He stands at a mere six feet tall. Usually wears red ball shorts with and a white tank top and his shoulder holster or his dagger in its ankle holder.
Previous life: Before the apocalypse Nicholai was a hit-man for the Russian mafia and he had came to the city to find and kill someone. But as the apocalypse hit he didn't have the chance to kill the person because he found the man already a zombie. So he joined the community after he realized he was not getting home to his wife. He tried to stop using the Alpha and Omega drug as much and the want for it almost killed him he still tries to stop but every time he does he starts right back up and its worse than before. So eventually he gave up and now he uses it at least once a day sometimes he can go up to two days before he has to take it again.

((Here Myrnodyn Sorry again))

Like I've said earlier Gilliad, the use of the drug and the addiction to it is pretty central to the story.

Also, I'm not sure if you would fit in well with my current cast of role-players. You could try to join some other RP's on the site though. Most of them are willing to accepts new participants at this point.

Name: Vincent Crane
Nr: 1946
Appearance:
61774_david-tennant-specs.jpg

He has his citizen number branded on the inside of his right arm from resisting his involvment in the breeding program.

Previous life: Vincent was formerly a con man/salesman, he sold just about everything, to include drugs, but he refused to try any, and hated the idea of becoming addicted. His aversion to addiction came from seeing his younger brother and sister become addicted to various drugs. When the breeding program started they were some of the first drafted into it, he was able to barter his way out of it for a long time, but when that was no longer possible he fought as best he could, in retaliation, Cox had his number branded on to him before he was finally injected with Alpha-Omega, or as he calls it "Doomsday".