Along came a goldfish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abby

Original poster
I'm not sure what happened after that.

Hello there! I'm that one other person that fails miserably at introductions. You can call me Abby though.

I'm pretty new to the role-play hobby but am excited to engage in ideas, threads, fun and whatever else out there (or is it in here?)....

I joined roleplayer guild a few months back but did not have the chance to find activity until two or so weeks ago. Seeing this site link in an interest check thread there, I figured I'd join up in hopes to finding more activity. Yay for advertisement, right? Problem is, I've glanced around and feel utterly lost as far as threads, sections and navigation goes. Pretty sure I will have that down after a while, maybe.

Anywho, hello again. Let me know what happened to that goldfish.

Whispers in the dark..whisper to you.

The Goldfish, went down the river and BANG! He turned into a Koi fish.. And at the end of the journey is turned into a Dragon xD

Welcome to the Madness.. Enjoy the ride.^^

Goldfish to dragon. Sounds like a movie for 2045. Hope it is better than other monster movies.

Thank you for the welcome!

Goldfish to dragon. Sounds like a movie for 2045. Hope it is better than other monster movies.

Thank you for the welcome!

Of course xD we are Moving to the Future lol

You're welcome ^^

We're a pretty jumping site, I'm sure you'll find yourself wasting all your time on here like the rest of us in no time >=3

Seriously though, there's tons to do besides roleplay (or while you're waiting for joiners/replies to roleplays!)

You can improve your writing skills and knowledge with fun exercises and challenges in the Content forums
You can hang out and make new friends in the Cbox
You can chat about anything and everything over in General Chatting
You can draw and write stuff, or have stuff commissioned to be drawn/written for you over in the Writing & Art Museum
You can read completed roleplays in the Archives
You could join a group that shares your interests in the Groups tab
You can join a site project like the Radio Show, or Newsletter, or any of the Content Forums as a contributor!

Greetings Abby, welcome to the site! :D

I joined roleplayer guild a few months back but did not have the chance to find activity until two or so weeks ago. Seeing this site link in an interest check thread there, I figured I'd join up in hopes to finding more activity. Yay for advertisement, right? Problem is, I've glanced around and feel utterly lost as far as threads, sections and navigation goes. Pretty sure I will have that down after a while, maybe.
Hah, looks like yet another ad got through there. At least this site doesn't try to sell you kitchens!

Yeah I really hope you got that reference...

Anyway, welcome to the site.

Yeah...I didn't get the reference. Thanks for the welcome though, everyone.

Welcome to Iwaku! c:

Yeah...I didn't get the reference. Thanks for the welcome though, everyone.
Basically, the guild has issues wit adbots. Many of these are for the sake of advertising kitchens they're trying to sell ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.