Alone

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Florenzo seemed to be blinking quite excessively, he was trying to keep himself from crying he'd rather not let the tears flow just yet. After a moment of silence he seemed to have decided on something "You're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like..." He said quietly "I could buy you a proper meal tomorrow if you'd like." he added, figuring it would be nice to spend some time together with Phoebe before he had to go to work again.

"You are too kind" she then looked away from him, her eyes narrowed. "I can't though...I am putting you in danger right now...gangs are looking for me...and I'm going to be a bother..." She looked at him with tears in her eyes "I've decided to go to my fathers house to try and get my information...I have nothing else..." she says. "He...he beat me so much...I'm not sure if I will survive..." Tears fell down her cheeks. "I'm so terrified..."
Staring death in the face she held his face and kissed him. This will be her last happy memory before she dies. "Get some sleep...I leave tommorow" she said shakily then curled up in a ball turning away from him.

He blushed a little, quite surprised by the kiss, but he pondered what she said to him quietly for a while before putting a gentle but firm hand on her shoulder "In that case, I'm coming with you... No matter how risky this is gonna be, I'd rather not lose you..." Florenzo told her, his voice was shaky despite the determination that it held. He was tired of standing by while another risked their life, something he had done one too many times, always regretting it after. "The gangs are probably after me anyways, that man that I knocked out, the one that had the gun is probably seeking revenge..." he thought to himself.

She woke up way earlier than Florenzo and got dressed and started packing. She was planning to leave him behind, she had nothing to loose...but he had his whole life ahead of him. She put her shoes on then took one look into Florenzo's bed "goodbye...and thank you" she said and unlocked his apartment. With one breath she turned the knob with her shakey hand.

Florenzo woke up hearing the door of his apartment click open, and shot up in a hurry realizing what was happening, he sighed a little. "Look, I'm coming with you... Alright?" He told her, his voice was beginning to break a little "I'm already deep in this by now... There's no going back, not that there's much to go back to..." He said quietly walking towards Phoebe now, tired of the seemingly endless cycle of working, then doing nothing, then working again. Part of him desperately craved something to get him away from all that, he couldn't even make enough money to go to college, something his parents had given him little help with if any at all...

After the teens were out of the cafe, Valerie put down the three man, taking her gun and showing her badge. Fortunately, another cop in his free day was there, so he helped her. When she saw that the situation was under control, she ran out of the cafe, leaving the money on the table.

Valerie sighed relieved when she saw the couple in the distance, she went to her car, a red 2010 Ford Mustang GT, and followed them as quietly as possible. She wanted to see if they were okay, and then, after that, she'll be able to relax.

She stopped once they've reached a building. Val almost got out of the car, but decided to stay there instead. Finally, sleep came to her. She woke up early, well, her car wasn't one of the best places to sleep. Grunting at the pain in her back, she got out of the car and sat on the car and waited for the teens with her arms crossed.

"Dont you see?" Pheobe sighed "if you go then you have a possibility of dying" She walked up closer to him "gang members won't know where you live if I have a disguise."
She then took her backpack and unzipped it. A hoodie, one of his was pulled from the backpack. She put it on herself and put the hood up. "I can't let you die."

"Neither can I let you die..." Florenzo told her stubbornly, he started to blink rapidly again, trying to fend off more tears "You're the best person I've ever met..." a few tears managed to make it past his eyelids, sliding down his cheeks.

Pheobe looked at him sadly "okay...you can come, we will need medical supplies just in case, do you know how to fight dirty?" she said. As she ran around tryin to find anything that they would need. She can't believe she was doing this. Letting someone come with her on the chance of dying.

"There's some supplies in the bathroom... As for fighting dirty; I know how to... But I rarely do it unless I must..." he said quietly, thinking back on that man he had knocked unconscious, it wasn't the first time he'd done something like that. Though these days he preferred it if he didn't pull off something like that without reason.

She looked into Florenzo's eyes and handed him a backpack. She then ran up and hugged him.

A little caught off guard, Florenzo welcomed Phoebes embrace, returning it warmly, he closed his eyes letting himself relax while the hug lasted.

Valerie finally lost her patience. She picked up her phone and searched for the photo. Well, it's not that she's a stalker, but her boss always said to take photos of everything that she judged important. So she did.

She knocked the door of an apartment and showed a photo of the boy of the coffee, along with her badge. The woman told her where he lived and she thanked. Val went to his apartment and knocked three times, before speaking loudly.

"Here's Agent Valerie! I wanted to ask you a few questions!" And then waited patiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.