Aloha!

L

Loxley

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU ME SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Loxley, Lox, Love Muffin or Honey Cup! Actually, scratch the last two, as my wife may object to that.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Chuck Norris. Err, I mean man.

How old are you?
27 and counting.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Spot on, ol' chap!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Roleplaying is like life. The more, the merrier! Unless it gets too crowded, in which case it's more obnoxious than really merry, but, you know, whatever.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Oh, oh, oh, grassy meadows! I want grassy meadows!!!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
THE HILLS ARE ALIVE!!! WITH THE SOUND OF MUUUUUUUUUUSICCCCCCCC!!!!!

>_>

<_<

So, anyway, the name is Henrik, but call me Loxley. I'm from Sweden, where I until recently worked as a soldier (With His Majesty the King of Sweden's Own Royal Life Guards Company, if you must know...and yes, I have seen him in person. Along with the rest of the Swedish Royal Family. :dude:) But I had a bonnie lass in the US (whom I met on Facebook many many years ago, but let's not get stuck on our awkward past), and this bonnie lass and me decided after five years of only temporary meetings of a couple of months at most, that it was time to get married.

So, quit the army, I went to the US on a visa, and we got married. I'm still waiting for my work permit a few months after said wedding, but soon enough, I hope.

So, anyway, that's the story of my life. I'm a huge fan of roleplaying and writing. Until recently I hung out at a very large Star Wars roleplaying forum that shall remain unnamed out of respect for the admins, but I kind of drifted off and disappeared. Today I had an itch to roleplay again, and I searched and searched the web for a good place to find (they are getting to be fewer and fewer I tellya!) and found this place.

Currently I'm mostly in the mood to find either a Firefly or Arcanum: Of Steamwork and Magick Obscura roleplay to join, but hey, I'm open-minded.

So, let's see what may come of this and that! Looking forward to getting to know all of you! And as you can see I love talking....writing about myself. Shutting up now. <3

*bows* Welcome to the madness, you made no mistake in coming over * disappears into shadows*

Welcome to the other side of the fence xD enjoy your stay here.. And be aware of the flying marshmallows ^^

Hallo there Loxley, welcome to the community! :D