ALOHA

KumoriYurei

the Dragon Among Wolves
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello there, I'm new to this site. My name is Kumori and I have several years of role play experience. Please bear with me while I learn how to use this site and I hope to have fun with any or everyone here. Um not entirely sure what else I could say. Anyway Hi!

Hello there, I'm new to this site. My name is Kumori and I have several years of role play experience. Please bear with me while I learn how to use this site and I hope to have fun with any or everyone here. Um not entirely sure what else I could say. Anyway Hi!
Hello! And welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find what you are looking for. The best place is usually ROLEPLAY CONNECTIONS
And PARTNER CONNECTIONS

• Thank You
Reactions: KumoriYurei
Heya,
Welcome to Iwaku!!

✧・゚: * My name is Aphrodite, or Erin as some know me. I'm a roleplayer too! I hope you enjoy your stay here and find it to be a beautiful site like I do.
If you need some friends, my dm's are always open. I tend to do realistic faceclaim rp's and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for joining!
See you around ♡

• Thank You
Reactions: KumoriYurei
Hello! And welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find what you are looking for. The best place is usually ROLEPLAY CONNECTIONS
And PARTNER CONNECTIONS
Heya,
Welcome to Iwaku!!

✧・゚: * My name is Aphrodite, or Erin as some know me. I'm a roleplayer too! I hope you enjoy your stay here and find it to be a beautiful site like I do.
If you need some friends, my dm's are always open. I tend to do realistic faceclaim rp's and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for joining!
See you around ♡

Thanks both of you. I'd love to be friends, and I actually joined because of friends that I have that are on here. Thanks to them I decided to give this a shot

And PARTNER CONNECTIONS
Heya,
Welcome to Iwaku!!

Thanks for joining!
See you around ♡

Thanks both of you. I'd love to be friends, and I actually joined because of friends that I have that are on here. Thanks to them I decided to give this a shot

Could totally use a friend! Feel free to drop by my dms. Can even discuss possible roleplays if you want.

Yeah! No problem haha!! Just stop by my dm anytime you want and we can start up an rp ♡

Thanks both of you and I will drop by your dms soon, I also made sure to follow you