Almost any 1x1 will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gee's Equilibrium

Salutations!

I am going to make this as short and sweet as possible. I am a not-so-new role-player who has been almost completely inactive since I have joined. However, I have decided to 're-join' this site and look for role-play partners. Once I find role-play partners I will - obviously - be quite a bit more active than before. Before we begin, I must notify you of a few requirements that I have: at least decent grammar and punctuation and the ability to type longer posts the majority of the time. Since I have a wide variety of interests I will simply list the genres I will role-play[genres in bold are the ones I highly seek and have the most muse for]: fantasy, horror, thriller, modern fantasy, science fiction, drama, and adventure. I will do pretty much any genre except for any libertine role-play. I am up for plotting with interested users but if you seek an existing [semi-developed] plot, then I have a few below that are open to modification.

first scenario
A member of a distant alien species [which can - at times - very closely resemble humans] is sent down to Earth with only basic knowledge of where he came from and no memory of his purpose here. He will encounter your character who will be a human that is of the male or female gender.
second scenario
An ancient god [played by one of us or can be an NPC] of sorts is awoken from a deep, magically induced slumber by my character, yours or both of ours. This god then seeks to finish the job s/he had started [this job is determined by both or either of us].
third scenario
One of our characters is an assassin or some other form of evil doer who is being hunted down by one of our characters either by order of the king himself or because they are bounty hunters seeking a reward of some sort.
fourth scenario
My character is slaughtered by some unknown creature or force and is sent down to Hell because of his wrong doings. There, he must serve a demon's[your character] every whim.

I'm interested in the first scenario.

The fourth scenario seems pretty interesting. :3

@~PurpleRose~ :: Salutations, my apologies for replying late. I just wanted to ask if you had any extra ideas or anything for the scenario you're interested in.

@Riko :: Greetings, I also want to know if you have any suggestions.

Thank you both for your interest!​

I shall PM you with any suggestions I may have. c:

How about a modern fantasy?

@~PurpleRose~ :: Salutations, my apologies for replying late. I just wanted to ask if you had any extra ideas or anything for the scenario you're interested in.

@Riko :: Greetings, I also want to know if you have any suggestions.

Thank you both for your interest!​
Please shoot me a pm and we can discuss further about the scenario.I was mostly interested in the idea of a foreign being coming to earth and struggling to understand earth's ways.

Hi there!

I don't know if you are actually still looking for another partner or not, but I love doing fantasy and adventure based roleplays. I don't have any plots in mind but I'd love to spitball some ideas around if you're interested?

Hello! I'm interested in your third scenario. Hopefully you're still looking for partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.