Almaria Academy for the Magically Gifted (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phoenix woke Yacintha with a bang, literally. Her eyes shot open when she heard the burning of fireworks and she bumbed her knees hard against the table from surprise when she saw the phoenix. Of course that hurt and now she was long enough awake to witness the fire turning in petals and seeing it slowly reach the tables and floor. With the phoenix came also a pair of voices, it took Yacintha a few moments to recognise them as that of the twins. I shouldn't expect anyone else put the twins to pull this off should I? She let one of the petals fall in her hand and she started to fiddle with it, not realizing that a lot more fell on her hair. That she knew who the twins were wasn't a privilige nor was it unexpected, not only because of their pranks and jokes but also because they were often classmates. Yacintha wasn't a fan of their work but she had to admit that some of their pranks were quite genius, as long as they weren't aimed at her wich most of the time wasn't the case.

For a while she kept fiddling with the petal until she realized something. She inspected the petal a bit closer, completely ignoring her food or her painfull knee. This is it, this is what I need. I can't believe I didn't see something simple before. A bright smile appeared on Yacintha's face as she pulled it away from the petal. "Excuse me..." Quickly she stood up while gathering petals from the table and ground. Her knee still hurt but she ignored it for the sake of gathering a lot of petals before heading outside the dining hall. While going outside and looking at the petals she bumbed into the cause of it, the twins. She stopped the inspection and looked at them instead with a smile that came along, in an eyecorner she saw Caleb leave. Out of impulse she dropped a few petals on each of their heads and half showed them all the petals that were in her hands. "Thanks, the pet... this will help." She was and sounded excited now that she finnally had found the solution to the plant problem. Now just hope that I have enough petals for it. She tought as she put them in her pocket.

Harry smirked and watched as Yacintha walked away. "A girl interested in plants it seems... She even gave us back some of our petals." The boy smiled as he sized the girl up. Evin rolled her eyes and dragged Harry into the dining room. The two grabbed their food before trying to find a place to sit. Evin looked around, wondering if there were any new faces that seemed friendly enough to join them. The twins kept close to each other, since most of the time they were a packaged deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.