Almaria Academy for the Magically Gifted (OOC/ Sign-ups inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, and is he fully incapacitated when he needs to recharge? Or can he still perform spells, just not electricity magic? (Sorry for all the questions, thank you for being so patient.)

he's not completely incapacitated but hes defiantly a lot weaker and he can use some other spells but their accuracy and amount of power is a lot lower then it would usually be (its fine, as you ask questions i figure more of it out)

Ok, that's all the questions! Thanks for being patient! :)

I have posted but I have some project I have to make. My postings will be very irregular.

That's fine, just post an update here when your project is over :)

I will try to post in between it tough. But I switch between the RP I play in to anwser.

Ok. This is for anyone already in the RP. I wanted everyone's opinion on whether to close the sign-ups or not. I think we have enough people, personally, but I wanted to hear everyone's opinion.

Ok! We have reached a stagnant part of the RP where nobody is really doing anything aside walking around and waiting in their dorm rooms.

So.

What is now going to happen is I am going to fast forward the RP to the night before classes where the remaining students are coming in and going to their dorms. As well, there is a dinner in the main hall of the castle that your witch/wizard/warlock can attend, if they wish. Or, they can walk around or hang out in their dorm, waiting for their roomie.

I didn't know what kind of dinner hall style you had in mind. More like "the worst witch" and "Harry Potter" style or more like a normal cafetaria. So I left that part a bit vague.

That's fine. Sort of like Harry potter, but since there are no houses it is more like separate tables. There is no separation, so feel free to sit where you'd like.

Starting Saturday, I will not be able to post for 2 weeks. Basically from July 6-22. So, @loviebeest, I would like you to co-GM in my absence, if you would like. :)

That's just keeping tabs on everything that everyone keeps to the rules right? if so than I gladly want to help ^^

Yeah, just make sure that the rules are followed and nobody is getting left out. Thank you! From July 6-22 is when I need you to be the GM.

I like to help, I'm honored that you have chosen me. I shall try my best ^^

I'm not sure if this is still open to people but I was looking around and what do you know! A magic school rp that I thought looked pretty cool. If you're still accepting, I'd love to join.

I'm not sure if this is still open to people but I was looking around and what do you know! A magic school rp that I thought looked pretty cool. If you're still accepting, I'd love to join.

Of course! Just make your CS and your character can jump right in! It's currently the night before school officially starts.

Also, @The Writing Owl reminded me of this....

When school officially starts, as in after dinner and everyone is asleep, the sign-ups will close. Zip, nada, zilch more people allowed. Also, there are a few people... *cough @Vinyl cough @LMTWubstep cough @Gladis * that have signed up and made lovely characters but have not yet posted anything. Please post, or I will assume you forgot about this RP and no longer wish to be a part of it.

...That's basically it. If any of you have any questions, PM or post here. Also, if you are one of the above mentioned and you have a special reason for being absent, then PM me and we will work out a way to fit your character in. I would hate to kick someone for not posting because they were with family or studying or some other serious IRL stuff that prevented you from coming on.

Name: Evin Young
What year: 3rd
Type of magic user: Witch
Wand?: Yes, it's a beautiful cherry wood wand.
Physical Appearance:
Tumblr_lbm8eyO1fr1qz5964o1_500.png

Personality: Evin is a very spunky girl. She is often quiet, but isn't afraid to speak her mind when needed. She's very sociable, and likes talking with people. She loves hanging out with her friends, though she oftentimes is a bit too blunt with them. If a friend is having a bad hair day, she will tell that friend. However, she also will try and help her friends, and is fiercely protective. She's closest with her twin brother, Harry, and often has been accused of having an almost psychic connection with him from how they can seem to just know what the other is going to say. She's often the calmer of the twins, taking things almost too casually.

Backstory: Despite being the younger twin, Evin was the first to discover her magical talent. She had been fighting with Harry when she made a book levitate and hit him. Her parents were quite proud of her accomplishment, but they had grounded her for at least a month for hurting her brother. They only grew as she grew up, but after she got her letter with her brother, she knew she could fine tune these talents. She had a lot of fun at school the first two years, often getting in trouble with her brother for being part of his pranks and mischievous ideas.

Other: -When others hear just her name, they often confuse her for a boy
- Always wears a necklace that her brother got her for their tenth birthday
- Has never kissed a boy. Ever. She's often teased by her brother because of this.
- She has a secret journal that not even her brother knows about.

Name: Harry Young
What year: 3rd
Type of magic user: You're a WIZARD, Harry
Wand?: Yes, it's made from an Ash tree.
Physical Appearance:
f63016b1b64e6649477faf60d28ae23d.jpg

Personality: Harry is the rebellious type, constantly trying to be a little bit different since his name is so common. He's feisty, getting into fights easily. He's also quite the flirt, oftentimes trying to woo the ladies. Though if a guy gets a little too close to his sister, he will glare and start growling. He's protective of his sister since she's the younger twin, and oftentimes will worry a bit too much about her. He often lets stress get to him a bit too much, and is a worrywart, though he likes to pretend that he's easy going. He likes to play tricks on the others, and often ropes Evin into playing tricks with him. He most of the time is accused of having a 'psychic' connection with his sister, which he embraces and even tells ladies to try and get them interested in him.

Backstory: When Evin first discovered her magical talents, Harry got a little jealous, but mainly thought he could use them to help with 'their' pranks. He would try to get his sister to use magic to levitate things or if he was lucky, change the food green. However, when he wanted her to get the cookie jar off of the shelf, she refused since she had already gotten grounded and didn't want to get into more trouble. They started fighting and Harry made the cookie jar levitate into his hands. The two forgot all about the fight and feasted on their cookies, only managing to get grounded again. He was extremely excited when his letter came, and proceeded to get on the bad side of nearly every teacher there with his pranks.

Other: -Sometimes for fun he paints his nails
-He is always wearing a red scarf that his sister got him for their tenth birthday.
-When he was eleven, he pierced his right year. He's gotten a new piercing every year ever since.
-He's had 57 girlfriends so far, and would love to have over 100 by the time school ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.