Almaria Academy for the Magically Gifted (OOC/ Sign-ups inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, are they allowed to have animal companions or familiars?

I don't see why not. Just as long as they aren't too large. They do have to be able to live in a pretty small dorm room with another human :)

Cecilia M. Barinov

Year:
3rd
Type of magic user:
Witch

Wand?:
A long green staff that often turns into a long green serpent, kind of like a security system if someone tries to take it.
Physical Appearance

2dcbd2537a2a872c6c16c60ef811282d.jpeg

Personality:
Cecilia is a lady of few words, though that doesn't necessarily make her shy. She is a very happy girl but she just has trouble coming up with what to say to others. She is the kind of person that would smile if you made her angry, that paired with silence is terrifying to most. She tends to get along with only a few people and ends up being avoided by others because of how quiet she is. She loves nature above all else and enjoys spending time with her familiar.

Backstory:
Cecilia lives in the vast forests of Russia and because of the amount of sun there, she and her parents are fairly tan. Her parents are both experienced magicians and take pride in their lineage despite some of their family turning out to be on the side of evil. Wanting to follow in her parents footsteps and further her knowledge, Cecilia requested to go to the school of magic known as Almaria. Proud of their daughter for taking the initiative, her parents happily allowed it.

Other:
-Owns a Owl familiar that she calls Soya.
-She barely is affected by cold weather.
-She enjoys reading books that present facts as well as fantasy novels.
- Speaks with a slightly thick Russian accent.
-One of her eyes is kept covered because she is blind in one eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: loviebeest
@Kigarra, accepted! However, those in their 3rd year are ages 14-15. Age 16 would constitute a 4th year, unless your witch failed a grade. Fix this and feel free to post in the RP whenever! :)

@Kigarra When I read Cecelia's personality I just thought "Could Yacintha be distantly related to her? 0.o" Would be funny Cecelia from the north and Yacintha from the south. ^^

Name: Caleb Bavano
What year: 4th
Type of magic user: Warlock
Wand?: No
Physical Appearance:
336273.jpg

Caleb is about 5'10 and has green/blue eyes.
Personality: tends to be reserved and quite but if you push him too far its not gonna end well
Backstory: Caleb was born to a Wizard and a Warlock. His mother died when he was young which ended up sending his dad off the deep end. His father ended up disappearing from Caleb's life and supposedly going off to be with other evil warlocks. Due to this, Caleb was sent to orphanage and stayed there until his powers became apparent. When they did, they caused a scene that made it so everyone at the orphanage was afraid of him. Soon, the academy got wind of what had happened and took Caleb away to start here. Due to this, Caleb doesn't like to use his powers for fear of what will happen. He lives at the academy year round as he has no where else to go
Other:He constantly wears the necklace in the photo around his neck and has never been seen
without it. He refuses to say why he does. He specializes in eletricity magic
Knows how to play guitar and kinda sing

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: loviebeest
@Sashakiki, accepted! Go ahead and post in the RP whenever you like! Maybe we can get him to use some magic? Anyways, accepted.

@loviebeest Maybe they could be long last cousins?

@Kigarra No idea where that is on the family tree, a case of language barrier I guess. ^^'

@Mackenzie @Lilpuff @LMTWubstep @Vinyl Also I'm going to leave finding the plants in their room to whoever wants to be Yacintha's roommate(s)

Cool. Once everyone has made it to school and chosen their dorm assignments, I will make a dorm list. Two per dorm, no boys and girls rooming, please. Roomates do not necessarily need to be of the same age or grade, but I would prefer them to be within one year of each other or the same year.

@Lilpuff and @Kigarra , do you two even read the posts before you or do you only skim? XD Because Yacintha had already introduced herself and the plants were already in her room. But I will find something fitting. ^^

And @Sashakiki Maybe it's me but I didn't really understand who of the two he was talking too, I assume Allise since she picked up on it.

Also plants are really young trees and are only half an armlenght long. That probably explains the sneaking part.

Sorry, I kinda just skimmed since there was a lot to read ^^" I'll just edit mt post then.

What's the balance of girls and boys so far? I'll make my character so that I add another to the group without as much members. :P

@loviebeest, I know Yacintha already introduced herself. However, she introduced herself to Caleb, not to Allise. Also, because Allise was not present when the plants were sent to her room, she does not know that there are others or that they are already locked in her dorm room. Although this was mentioned, Allise would not have known this because she was in an entirely different part if the castle. Same goes for Cecilia. Neither of them could know of events that happened when they were not present. :)

@loviebeest he was actually saying that to Yacintha but i can see how it might of been confusing

@loviebeest, I know Yacintha already introduced herself. However, she introduced herself to Caleb, not to Allise. Also, because Allise was not present when the plants were sent to her room, she does not know that there are others or that they are already locked in her dorm room. Although this was mentioned, Allise would not have known this because she was in an entirely different part if the castle. Same goes for Cecilia. Neither of them could know of events that happened when they were not present. :)
Whoops, she did introduce herself. I edited that in the thread. Apologies to any confusion we may have caused. :)

Just as a note.

Immanuel's words of power are in Latin. Google Translate Latin... but Latin nonetheless. The words are/will be translated independent of each other, so if you know Latin, I apologize for improper use.

What's the balance of girls and boys so far? I'll make my character so that I add another to the group without as much members. :P

Since I see no answer here and would hate to leave a question unanswered, here you are. There are currently three male characters and five female characters. But please, feel free to make a character you feel comfortable playing, male or female.

• Thank You
Reactions: EchoFT
This does look interesting. X3 I might consider joining, of that's alright? May I ask a few questions first, though?

@Cocoa, make any character you want. No pressure! But thank you for taking the balance into consideration. And thank you, @tathgon, for making the list.

@Gladis, go ahead. I made it so the characters who are here are here a few days before school starts, so take your time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.