All's Well That Ends Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I ended up getting really caught up in the show.

I had stopped watching in the middle of season 5 because of BCT, and I never got the chance to pick it back up. So, I've watched up until right after Alexis gets kidnapped and saved...crazy!

Anyhoo, going to post now.

Hmmmm...I suppose it's your turn to figure it out. ^^

• Love
Reactions: lynzy
I'll post tomorrow. I'm so upset at idiots trying to do things in my RPs that I flat out stated were against the rules that I can't get into any of my characters right now. Sorry. >.<'

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you...I just had to go offline for a while to keep from blowing up at people and possibly quit RPing. I got so bad I almost feel like I was Asmo...anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be posting everywhere IC tomorrow before going to deal with more RT stuff. Really sorry...

Funny how it gets us all, huh?

No, we can't...but oh well...*shrugs*

Yeah, I've had to take a break from writing for a while...words weren't flowing. I'm hoping to get things done today, but it's been a pretty crazy week, so I can't promise anything.

np, my bf is on vacation and I hope to catch some time with him here and there lol he's moving furniture for his family today though so....who knows lol

I've been so exhausted lately...lots of RT and idiots online making me pull my hair out...I just gotta take a break. As long as you're still up for us to continue when I'm done taking a break, I'll be good to go in, hopefully, a few days...but sometimes, an artist needs to take a break...I have hit a wall for every RP I'm doing right now to the point that even in the RPs I was going crazy with just yesterday, I can't do now...I need some time off before I just flat-out quit...

Okay....

So...

I have a TON of RT crap going on right now...and way too many RPs for me to handle. It doesn't look like this wave of crap coming my way is going to get any smaller any time soon. So, for the RPs that I feel I can drop, I'm doing so. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing the char...it's just too much for me right now.

Terribly sorry.

Truly.

But I'm too tired to keep up so much.

I hope you understand. >.<'

Status
Not open for further replies.