All's Well That Ends Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mowkie is actually very good at paying attention...but when she was a kitten I was constantly rewarding her for sitting still (mainly so I could get her used to a harness and leash). Now she sits on command (and she's only 4 months old!) But, I could do that with Io...I'm going to edit my original post to where she takes the monkey with her and the horse runs in the trail, as if he knows where they're going.

I never really liked Cockatiels. I prefer Finches (I have two of them now, male and female...they're my alarm, and I loooove waking up to them). My grandmother had one, and he was always so mean. But for real creatures, cats are what I am most connected to...I have a deep love for all cats, even though I think Persians are ugly. So when my husband and I were in search for a new apartment, I begged for one that allowed pets...a mere month after finding ours, I found Mowkie, a tiny little medium-haired kitten that was rescued from people that clipped her tail. The moment she stood up and mewed at me, and I saw her adorable little tail, I had fallen for her deeply...and I wouldn't trade her for the world. She's my baby. <3 And she makes up for the fact that I won't be able to have children for at least three or four years because of my injuries.

I have an idea for something that I'm getting both my mom and my little brother into, RP-wise...so I gotta get it written down before I forget. But I'll get the post up soon. Promise. ^^

Reactions: lynzy
Hey, could you not bunny Xiamara so much? I understand we gotta get the plot along, but I wanna be able to play her. >.<'

Bunny just means taking control of another player's character. Putting actions in that the player hadn't intended. You did that to both Xiamara and Io.

I'm not upset, but it kinda keeps me from wanting to post, if that makes sense. I like full control over my characters. *nitpicky*

ah sorry, I'm use to posting like we did in asmo's RP and I'm not sure how to do otherwise, but I will try :/

Nah, everyone's different, and we both have different ways of posting. It's no biggie, but best for me to get it out there. ^^ All I ever ask is that you try.

By the way, how often do you usually RP? Or...how long have you been RPing?

Reactions: lynzy
Well, my daughter got me into it with two forums she made about 5 years ago now. then when she left them and went to collage I fell out of them because

1 she wasn't there so they just weren't that fun with out her.
2 coincided with when I started getting really ill.

I have peripheral neuropathy. It's not the normal 'I can't feel anything and I have bees stinging me' type of neuro-pathy ether. It is a strong amount of 'stepping on broken glass and bed of nails and knives' kind of pain. My feet are on fire too, they burn all day 24/7 if I don't take my meds.

When it started I had no idea what it was I was going through and my
doctors had never seen it presented in such a way before ether. It was horrible not knowing what was wrong with me and I was like that for two years trying to work and failing at it and loosing jobs and trying to keep my household together. I was subject to test after test every 2 weeks I was sent to some clinic or other for a test of some kind or blood work.

My BF stood by me 100% and still does and if it wasn't for him... well let's just say, one way or the other, we wouldn't be having this chat right now if it wasn't for him being there for me, so I am 100 % his <3 :)

Anywho, I digress, I did finally stop working because I couldn't stand anymore and if it wasn't for him and my daughter we would have lost our home and family. One month after all that my disability
finally came in and it was a long road of repair and recovery.

I still have to deal with med changes and medical turning down
prescriptions and stuff *sigh* I hate gov stuff. Anywho, now I have finally gotten back to a point where I can be human again (mostly lol) and I started on this forum since it looked a lot (when I started) like my daughter's old ones. Then I asked if I could be a volunteer and then uh before I knew it I was a global mod lol

I love being here too. Not only does it feel like home but the people are very nice overall and the staff here is
wonderful! Not like other big forums I've tried, they are really helpful and nice. Even Asmodeus is nicer than the jerks I dealt with on those other forums.

I hope that answered the question, I kinda forgot what it was and got to rambling alot, sorry :/

oh! I am on and off the forum most of the day that I am functional lol about noonish to sometimes past midnight.

Haha, that makes more sense.

For me, it was the other way around. My mom got me into it...but I didn't join her forums right away, as I started when I was twelve. Instead, I got started on a site called NaNoWriMo, and I've been hooked since. My mom only made my love for creating stories stronger...I have a few chars that I play with her, including a blue dragon named Lilaninarini (but everyone calls her G.E.P.A. because they can't pronounce the name)...

It sucks everything you went through. I can't imagine that kind of pain in my feet. The worst pain I've had were the blisters during BCT when we had to break in our new boots. The pain I have is in my left hip, for the most part...major fractures leaving me unable to sit in the same position for more than a few minutes, and a tear in the labrum makes me hate standing...I get no comfort no matter what I do...and to make it worse, I have ostiopenia, so my bones are a lot weaker than they should be...if I don't keep tabs on it, it can become osteoperosis...which most women over 60 get, but I'm only 20...so it's considered an anomaly. I'm supposed to have surgery to repair the labral tear, but I haven't yet...and I still gotta wait. My hubby was there when I was in a wheelchair...I got to come home on convalescent leave for 30 days, and we went to the fair, which we've done every year since we got together (actually we got together on a night we went to the fair...we had both teased each other about wanting to hold the other's hands...chemistry was there, and fireworks are always flaring)...he pushed me around in the chair because every time I tried to walk, my legs and feet would swell (I had fractures in my heels from limping)...and though he got funny looks, he would show everyone how much he loved me by leaning over and giving me a huge kiss and a teddy bear. <3

We have amazing men behind us, yes?

Anyway, I'll get my next post up tomorrow. I'm halting all RP until then as Mumsie and I are RPing GEPA and her char, Til. If you like action, you should take a look at our upcoming Dark Dream...lots of action there. XD

BTW, I'm typically on sporadically throughout the day, getting off a little after midnight (Central Time) and getting on around ten AM.

Yes, we do! God bless them both.

Oh I have the largest heel spurs that my foot doc has ever seen too, forgot that one lol can't bend my feet or ankles too good anymore, deff no stooping or the like.

My sis has the osteoporosis shes over 60 though...she once said that she had never broke a bone...then broke her hip and her hubby had a business trip to Hawaii and she went wheel char and all lol I told her that is what you get for bragging lol

I'd never broken a bone before until I went to BCT >.>'

Owie...I dun like bone spurs. My mom gets those on her heels...when she does, they put her on steroids, and after a while, they go away.

with the meds I take and my blood presure probs I can't do the steroids...

That sucks...just another issue to add in the bag.

Sorry, I couldn't do first person anymore. T_T

hey that's oky it's not easy to do without ending up I ing everyone to death and it is very limiting too . Iri is sick, she did too much too fast. but she will be oky now that you brought her back to the cave ;) lol

Yeah, I figured. Man, nothing is easy. >.<' She's growing so damn fast that growing, alone, must be exhausting.

And so we are trying to give Xiamara a heart attack.

I swear, I don't think I've ever put a dragon through so much hell. Poor girl. *pets dragon*

So she slept for a day and a half, right? Through the rest of the day, all through the night, and through the next day...right?

yes, she was drained but she is well now the food, rest water and...gems have refreshed her and more ;) lol

It's like Spike from MLP...a dragon who loves to eat gems...how....expensive. *giggles*

Alright, I'll post later today. It's a Castle marathon for me right now. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.