All's Well That Ends Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I haven't slept much since my husband left...but I guess it's to be expected. I'm dropping out of some RPs - the ones I just don't feel anymore...other than my Changelings, I get the feeling that the only things I'll really be willing to do are dragons, since I never lose feeling for them.

So, does she come with a name? Or will Xiamara have to give her one?

If you can't do this it's oky I will understand. I haven't had real sleep without drugs in years. I suffer from what the doc finally settled on a name for it, peripheral neroupathy.

oh I will give her one that you can give her, did that make sense? lol

No, I still want to. Dragons are one of the few things that I can almost always write about.

I just have insomnia and intense hip pain. >.< Both keep me up pretty bad.

Yup, just lemme know the name, and Xiamara will name her. ^^

Iridacea and we can call her Iri for short what do you think? I can change it if it doesn't sound good.

• Love
Reactions: Mowkie
Perfect! I love it! And Xiamara would love it, too. <3<3<3

You and I should come up with entire types of dragons...right now, I have a ton, and once I get my new book next month, I'll get even more! But I can never have too many, and this world is unique, so we should make some just for it....XDXDXD

• Love
Reactions: lynzy
Seeing your dragons in your siggie has made me want to get back into Dragon Cave. Now, I add my own to my siggie. <3 But I can't look at all your dragons T_T I loooove looking at all the different dragons that other people get.

Last edited:
I've been a dragon nut since I was 8 years old. It's my greatest of passions! XD

WOOT! DRAGON BUDDY!!!! *huggles*

• Love
oky she is going to need a bath and some oil to keep her hide stretchy and not let it tear. she's about the size of a very large dog now, she started out the size of a largish cat or raccoon possibly lol she's growing really fast with all this food and sleep :P

It makes sense - baby dragons grow at an increasingly fast rate for the first two years of life...after that, growth slows a little, but they don't completely stop growing (depending on the lore, of course) until around 16, when they become young wyrms.

I'll get my post up tomorrow night...my mom got me into Glee, and we've been watching it for hours. XD Now, I'm so exhausted (in a good way, this time) that I'm gonna go take some pain medication and sleep with my kitten and teddy bear. Tomorrow morning, I have an appointment with the VA to get my military benefits (finally)...so it's important. XD However, I'm having a BLAST with you, and I can't wait to see how we take this journey...especially since this journey of ours is about two dragons in a world that shuns magic. XDXDXD

*dances* You rekindle my writing spirit, lynzy. It is truly an honor to RP with you. <3

• Love
I can NOT believe you said teddy bear! OMG! my other love in the world is teddies!!!0,0 I have more than I can count. big ones and tiny ones and middle sized ones all over my room. My god, I even nick-named my BF Teddy because he is so snuggly ^,^ lolol

I wish you luck with the VA it's government and I know how hard it is to get them to do anything *sigh*

I am enjoying my time with you as well! It's waaaay better than it was in the other roll play, and we can talk and everything...it's like being set free! No confines xD

I am so happy that you are rekindled! No one should ever let their fires go out! :)

I have two full nets, and my husband's favorite things to get me are new stuffed animals (as they get the most squees)...one of my favorites is a tiny little plushy white tiger with purple stripes...so adorable!!! But I want Squishables SOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAD!!!!

Eh, more hoops to jump through. However, medical exam went over well...I may get more compensation with my osteopenia and hypothyroidism, since it happened right as I got out of the military. Education-wise, I'm screwed, though. No college for this little lady...guess I'll just keep teaching myself on Photoshop.

Okay, back to dragons! (BTW, I got new books to base my dragons off of...can't wait to create more!!!)

• Love
I have a pile in one corner, two full window sills aprox 1 1/2 feet deep and a third window has a three tear shelf thing for plants full of tiny stuffies and then the top shelf in the double sized closet plus the ones on my bed xD every time I go out with teddy to shop he sees me stop in front of them and then he sneaks them up to the register and buys them for me lol

took me forever to get my disability too, was down to the last month here in this app before they was going to kick me out for not paying , talk about stressed out! sheesh! Hang in there! friday's coming :)

Ha, I might drown in that many! Then again, I also like real animals, so I use up a lot of my stuffed animal space for them...though my kitten, Mowkie, loves the teddy bear I sleep with. Here's a picture of her with him. <3

[spoili]
167sav5.jpg
[/spoili]

Eh, it's just frustrating...I didn't even want to get out. But it was either get out and rest or go through surgery while at AIT and be stuck there for at least another year only for a minuscule chance to stay in. My husband would have thrown a fit had I chosen that...but what he keeps forgetting is without that surgery, I may never heal...and my hip will get so bad that I might lose my ability to walk, much less have children of my own. T_T Things just really suck sometimes, ya know? Especially when I can't cuddle with him every night and rant about how terrible the VA is being...they're worse than the Army.

BTW, I'm not a mom yet...so I'm not sure how to handle a baby dragon that is more interested in a bug than Xiamara's words of wisdom...I'm at a loss with the little bubble. <3

Mom just threw a movie at me...I think that's my cue to get off. I'll be on again later. Sorry for ranting. I'll be on again later tonight. ^^

I love your kitty! I can't have cats here :( I have a very ugly cockatiel though, she doesn't have many feathers lol her mom pulled alot out and she kinda got hooked on doing it to herself and two kids growing up thinking your a toy will add to the stress lol she is almost the same age as my son, 20ish xD

Oky the thing you have to remember about babies is they don't have very long attention spans and you can't hold a decent chat with one unless there is some kind of reward for doing so lol and even then its still a very short chat. you have a kitten, think of her as the dragon, how long can you hold her attention? My BF has a tuxedo cat and he is always wandering lol nothing holds his attention long except food, sleep or well, food :P We always say he has ADD because he just can't focus long. I would say keep her with the monkey, have him watch her and make the trip to town fast. He doesn't have to sit on her , just watch, so you know where she is when you get back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.