LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Online availability depends entirely on what is going on in life. I have a kindergartener, a baby on the way, and I'm the spouse to an officer, meaning without me, the house becomes a fallout warzone. On top of all of that, I write for work as well as for fun...so work tends to come first.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy and Sci-Fi are my two major favorites. However, I tend to be quite the picky player. I prefer an RP with a great deal of development...the world, the lore, everything. And for those GMs looking for help with lore, I love to world build!
Wasn't sure what else to name it. XD

Here's a basic sheet that I like to use. If you think we need anything else, lemme know.

Name
Race
Appearance
Personality
Class
Equipment
Strengths
Weaknesses
Brief Bio
Other

I think we should make the bio part short, though, and reveal more of it throughout the story. I like to do that with many of my characters because it almost always adds drama. XD​

• Thank You
Reactions: lynzy
Name
Race
Appearance
Personality
Class
Equipment
Strengths
Weaknesses
Brief Bio
Other

I have no idea what to do yet...

I say we come up with our own races...unless you're in the mood to play elf or something like that. >.>'

I might do something from Partheus...but I'll have to think about it. Hell, I might just make a gnome. XD They're fun.

EDIT:

Actually, I'll be bringing in a char I created but never got to play. *nods nods*

Mine, too...perhaps I can erase Meo and we can both play dragons?

DRAGONS O.O *drools*

YUSH!

I'm bringing in a Partheus dragon...which one, I've no idea. *goes to search through the endless list in her head*

• Love
Name
Xiamara Duthria

Race
Opal Dragon

Appearance
In her human form, Xiamara is a beauty to behold, her tanned skin stretching over the lean frame of a dancer. Her dark blonde hair stretches to her waist in wild waves, long bangs framing her oval face to reveal the only thing that still marks her as a dragon - her opal eyes that shimmer white with irises that sparkle with flourescent colors like green, blue, and pink. Her clothing is as much a part of her as her flesh, her belly-dancer outfit shimmering much like her scales in white, silver, and gold. On her back are what appear to be isis wings that, where for human belly dancers wrap around the neck like a choker, are attached to the back of her neck and flow down her back and arms as if real wings. She stands around 5' 7" and weighs around 125 pounds.
[spoili]
large.jpg

**Human Appearance**
il_570xN.293126644.jpg

**Isis Wings**[/spoili]

It is her dragon form that seems more appealing, though. Her body is long and serpentine, stretching from a narrow, pointed head to the tip of a whip-like tail to be nearly 45 feet long with scales that shimmer like pure white opal gemstones. Her legs are short and nimble, allowing for an easier stride with her slightly longer back, her feet more like paws in the back with claws for extra traction, her front two more like hands so that she might grasp things if needed. Her neck is shorter than the average multiclass dragon, leaving her without the ability to twist in everywhich direction, but her greatest feature is her wings, stretching nearly fifty feet across, covered with shimmering, bioluminescent feathers that also have the same mixture of green, blue, and pink. From her head stretches a crown of short horns, the longest on either side of the very back of her head, only stretching four and a half feet, with two smaller pairs stretching down the sides of her jaw, each pair shorter than that above it. From between her eyes to the very tip of her tail is a strip of hair-like strands that dance always as if there is a breeze, shimmering the brightest with the same mixture as before, fading from green to pink to blue and even purple. These strands are also bioluminescent, giving off a strange glow. In her dragon form, her eyes are as dark as a night filled with stars, sparkling with the strands of blue and pink, her pupils no longer visible to the naked eye.
[spoili]
1250958166_angel_dragon_by_dragonleader.jpg

**Basic Dragon Appearance**[/spoili]

Personality
Xiamara is a naturally gentle and curious creature with an eye for all types of magic. She has a love of all Nature's creatures, and a particular connection to the two elements, Life and Spirit. Her intelligence is that of a genius, but she isn't much of a strategist...she's more of a talker - one who can talk her way out of trouble...or into it. Her loyalty knows no bounds, but it is hard to earn her trust. Once earned, you will be a lifelong, irreplaceable friend to her.

Class
Mage/Summoner

Equipment
She often carries a small pouch around her neck no bigger than a tiny coin purse - this particular pouch is a bag of holding that can carry up to 500 pounds of any item that will fit - mostly coins and small herb vials. Things tend to get lost in there.

Strengths
Magic - Xiamara has a natural talent with magic, able to call forth one of her two elements and use it (50% chance of coming when called) or even use basic to intermediate spells without the use of ingredients or even words
Summoning - Xiamara has an affinity for many animals, including birds, cats, and horses, both normal and fantastic...this grants her the ability to call upon them when in need (75% chance)
Flight - Like all dragons, Xiamara is a natural-born flyer, and her feathers only add to this ability.

Weaknesses
Light/Heat - extreme heat and too much sunlight wears down, sickens, and can even eventually kill Xiamara. She prefers the night and cool air.
Water - If wet, Xiamara loses the ability to fly until once more dry.
Bartering - This poor dragon cannot haggle to save her life - where she holds a lot of loot, she tends to lose a lot more.
Language - Though a genius in intelligence, Xiamara's greatest weakness is languages. She only knows the common and Opal Draconic languages...the rest seem to elude her.

Brief Bio
Once again, not gonna put anything here...we'll have to wait and see. ^^

Other
She has a pet Finger Monkey by the name of Carnarious (Io, for short) who likes to dance with her when she dances in human form and clings to the strands on her back when in dragon form.
[spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]​

uh how bout I start out as an egg...I can't think of anything to save my soul at this time...sorry :(

I can't very well RP by myself, though....>.>'

lol I know its like this, you find me, the egg and just watch what happens when you take me home :p lol

Sure, I can do that. You'll explain the hatching? And the dragon?

yup, Ive done this before but with differant charicters its fun ^,^ go ahead and start the setting :)

Hatching dragons is one of my favorite things to do. <3 We should, at some point, find a whole clutch. XD

I'll get it set up soon...lemme go do a few things, first. I gotta cool off after dealing with people crapping on my RPs.

• Thank You
Nice start Meowkie! You are really good at this :) How long have you been into RP?

Around eight years now, I think. I'm usually better, but I've been getting increasingly tired and frustrated lately (more because A) hubby is gone, and the stress gets overwhelming sometimes and B) some people are idiots and don't know how to read)...so my writing is suffering. T_T

Good start, yourself, there. One question, though - what's she look like (other than gooey and all soggy from shell-glop)? Coloring, built, etc.? I don't wanna go in blind. >.<'

Last edited:
lol understood, she is a blue dragon basically with opalish eyes that kinda whirl inside and they go faster when she gets stressed. you haven't seen that yet because they are glooped down closed at the moment. she is a slender build and obviously built for speed. Wings, tail and 4 legs with opposable thumbs of the fore feet. Once she gets in the sun your going to see a sheen that is like peacocks feathers ...that iridescence.

image of iridescence on bubbles

I searched but can't find a suitable picture of a baby dragon that I like at this time, sorry

Perfectly fine, I have an image in my head. I must say, that's creative! I'll get a post up, hopefully, tomorrow. I'm in that phase where I'm tired, but I can't sleep. I get that a lot these days.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.