4-10PM CT
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, Magical, Dark Fantasy
So I really like this idea, a romance between a female anti-terrorism agent and her quarry/captive, a male terrorist. I think there's a lot of ground for changing ideological views between the agent and the terrorist, especially since the terrorist (MC) isn't a religious zealot, rather he's an extreme political activist. I would like to think the agent and him could have quite the interesting conversations, possibly addressing real-world issues.

Aside from the fascination with terrorism, the two's non-professional interaction would be fairly long in development so those seeking a quick roll in the sheets should look elsewhere. But I feel like once in place, the forbidden element of their relationship is nearly to good to pass up.

I've followed this idea into an RP before but my partner was less than active, which I understand to an extent, but it got to be too much and the RP eventually went into the archives. I'm hoping to use the same male character, as I really like him. Here he is: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/fatin-abu-zaman.9730/

As far as a partner goes, I'd prefer to partner with a female character, less than 18 in case of eventual sheet-related activities.

PM me or reply here with any questions you may have and I thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.