Allow me to spin you a tale of wonder and woe

S

Suzaku the Bard

Original poster
*Pulls out a Lute and begins to strum*

Allow me to spread a tale from which the consequences are dire for allas my roleplay skills are much to be desired, for you see the place from where I call my home is very lax and tame, and there I go by a far different name.

For you see there I am but a shadow in the wind but here I shall travel and play my songs on my wim, for my alas my days there were spent more with a pen than a sword but my tales there are grand but there truth is mostly ignored, but the past is gone and the future is bright so greetings all Suzaku the Bard here to start a new life.
*Puts the lute down and bows his flat cap in hand crossed under his arm*

Ok I'm going to speak in a bit clearer sense since I do tend to slip out of character when posting normally, although I am solid at staying in character in game, But yes Its Grand to meet you all I'm Suzaku admittedly I'm not the best Roleplayer in the world and for a while I've lost my spark for the games but I'm hoping to get it back and not waste anybody's time here um the avatar im using currently is more a placeholder ill be working on something in the future for this forums,

But yes its Great to meet you all and please bear with me while I get used to a new forums for im not the best at navigating these things
A few minor warning though and this is just a genral thing I do have some issues with Writing which affects my spelling and grammar so if i post slower or I incorrectly write something I do apologise in advance
*Pulls out a Lute and begins to strum*

Allow me to spread a tale from which the consequences are dire for allas my roleplay skills are much to be desired, for you see the place from where I call my home is very lax and tame, and there I go by a far different name.

For you see there I am but a shadow in the wind but here I shall travel and play my songs on my wim, for my alas my days there were spent more with a pen than a sword but my tales there are grand but there truth is mostly ignored, but the past is gone and the future is bright so greetings all Suzaku the Bard here to start a new life.
*Puts the lute down and bows his flat cap in hand crossed under his arm*

Ok I'm going to speak in a bit clearer sense since I do tend to slip out of character when posting normally, although I am solid at staying in character in game, But yes Its Grand to meet you all I'm Suzaku admittedly I'm not the best Roleplayer in the world and for a while I've lost my spark for the games but I'm hoping to get it back and not waste anybody's time here um the avatar im using currently is more a placeholder ill be working on something in the future for this forums,

But yes its Great to meet you all and please bear with me while I get used to a new forums for im not the best at navigating these things
A few minor warning though and this is just a genral thing I do have some issues with Writing which affects my spelling and grammar so if i post slower or I incorrectly write something I do apologise in advance

Welcome, then, my goodly friend!
I'm glad you've come to journey's end.
And whether we have met before,
I'll leave you now to take the floor.

Welcome to Iwaku! Glad that you're here ^-^

Its my honour to be here

and alas though my name are difrent my style is not,
So I fear to those who have traveled before my name may still be lost
but that is no fear, its just part of the game I re'rolled the dice
And now Suzaku Will find his fame