Allo, dahling...

J

Jeanvieve

Original poster
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and haven't rp'd in years. I love to write but I might need help picking up some things here and there.

Well that's all for now.

Welcome to the Craziness xD. Please enjoy your stay and be aware.. Of the flying marshmallows ~

- rides her Tiger on midair -

Have fun around. ^^

Reactions: Jeanvieve
Hiiii Jeanvieve! Welcome to Iwaku!

Allo my darling,Welcome to Iwaku.Well,nothing else to day.Just be sure to have fun

Hi, i am also new here but not new to Role Playing and i think i might have an idea if you would like to hear it.

Hello hello! i hope you will have lotso fun! :D
And if you need some help why not join us?
The more the merrier! Pm'ing you a fun link :D

Thank You for the warm welcome. Whoa! *ducking suddenly* You weren't kidding about those marshmallows...
O.O. o.O
QUOTE="PureKor, post: 1426616, member: 9294"]Welcome to the Craziness xD. Please enjoy your stay and be aware.. Of the flying marshmallows ~

- rides her Tiger on midair -

Have fun around. ^^[/QUOTE]
T

Reactions: PureKor
Ollo dark and mysterious one. XD
QUOTE="Razilin, post: 1426806, member: 9598"]Hi![/QUOTE]
Ollo

Yes yes, I most certainly would like to hear it. :DQUOTE="xXOnyxSkyXx, post: 1426778, member: 10248"]Hi, i am also new here but not new to Role Playing and i think i might have an idea if you would like to hear it.[/QUOTE]
Y

TE="BlueXrow, post: 1426740, member: 10112"]Allo my darling,Welcome to Iwaku.Well,nothing else to day.Just be sure to have fun[/QUOTE]
Yehs I shall my darling.

Thank you, my lord. Er patron lady. :3 QUOTE="Diana, post: 1426728, member: 8"]Hiiii Jeanvieve! Welcome to Iwaku![/QUOTE]
T

Yo, Ive got an RP for you to join its a one on one though kukuku Ill PM you bout it but now i must begin the Iwaku Welcome. Ahem.

-kicks wall down-
WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING!!!

Reactions: Jeanvieve
HEYA! Domeki is the name and welcome to Iwaku!tumblr_n0b23eT5oQ1tpbdojo1_500.gif

Lol coolness tanks QUOTE="ShiroKiyoshi, post: 1427692, member: 9233"]Yo, Ive got an RP for you to join its a one on one though kukuku Ill PM you bout it but now i must begin the Iwaku Welcome. Ahem.

-kicks wall down-
WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING!!![/QUOTE]
L

Omg I love that pink haired man. :). you sound fired up. Thanks for the welcome.QUOTE="Domeki Sato, post: 1427761, member: 9848"]HEYA! Domeki is the name and welcome to Iwaku!View attachment 36584[/QUOTE]
O