Allo, dahling...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jeanvieve, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and haven't rp'd in years. I love to write but I might need help picking up some things here and there.

Well that's all for now.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Welcome to the Craziness xD. Please enjoy your stay and be aware.. Of the flying marshmallows ~

- rides her Tiger on midair -

Have fun around. ^^

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hiiii Jeanvieve! Welcome to Iwaku!

4. Allo my darling,Welcome to Iwaku.Well,nothing else to day.Just be sure to have fun

5. Hi, i am also new here but not new to Role Playing and i think i might have an idea if you would like to hear it.

6. Hello hello! i hope you will have lotso fun! :D
    And if you need some help why not join us?
    The more the merrier! Pm'ing you a fun link :D

7. Thank You for the warm welcome. Whoa! *ducking suddenly* You weren't kidding about those marshmallows...
    O.O. o.O
    QUOTE="PureKor, post: 1426616, member: 9294"]Welcome to the Craziness xD. Please enjoy your stay and be aware.. Of the flying marshmallows ~

- rides her Tiger on midair -

Have fun around. ^^[/QUOTE]
    T

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thankies and I saw your message. :3.

9. Ollo dark and mysterious one. XD
    QUOTE="Razilin, post: 1426806, member: 9598"]Hi![/QUOTE]
    Ollo

10. Yes yes, I most certainly would like to hear it. :DQUOTE="xXOnyxSkyXx, post: 1426778, member: 10248"]Hi, i am also new here but not new to Role Playing and i think i might have an idea if you would like to hear it.[/QUOTE]
    Y

11. TE="BlueXrow, post: 1426740, member: 10112"]Allo my darling,Welcome to Iwaku.Well,nothing else to day.Just be sure to have fun[/QUOTE]
    Yehs I shall my darling.

12. Thank you, my lord. Er patron lady. :3 QUOTE="Diana, post: 1426728, member: 8"]Hiiii Jeanvieve! Welcome to Iwaku![/QUOTE]
    T

13. Yo, Ive got an RP for you to join its a one on one though kukuku Ill PM you bout it but now i must begin the Iwaku Welcome. Ahem.

-kicks wall down-
    WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. HEYA! Domeki is the name and welcome to Iwaku! tumblr_n0b23eT5oQ1tpbdojo1_500.gif

15. Lol coolness tanks QUOTE="ShiroKiyoshi, post: 1427692, member: 9233"]Yo, Ive got an RP for you to join its a one on one though kukuku Ill PM you bout it but now i must begin the Iwaku Welcome. Ahem.

-kicks wall down-
    WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING!!![/QUOTE]
    L

16. Omg I love that pink haired man. :). you sound fired up. Thanks for the welcome.QUOTE="Domeki Sato, post: 1427761, member: 9848"]HEYA! Domeki is the name and welcome to Iwaku! View attachment 36584 [/QUOTE]
    O