Allo Allo, what's all this then?

P

Psychedelic

Original poster
Hello there, my name is Eris and I am absolutely terrified of this forum. Please be nice to me...but not too nice or I'll turn into a monster.

What nicknames do you like to be called?

You can call me anything you want, but most call me Eris or Psych.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

Girl, 19.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

Didn't I already do this? I adore fantasy and sci-fi, will have a go at literally anything once. Also, fantasy with other flavours thrown in rocks my world.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

Again, I will try anything. As I haven't roleplayed in a while I'll probably be sticking to the easier archetypes. I do love playing a hyperactive nutcase every once in a while.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

Space kittens...If I can stomp on them. I don't have a good relationship with kitties.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

One pound fish...very very cheap...one pound fish

Does that count?

But seriously, it's not current though: Dyslexia by Alice Cooper. It won't get out of my head.

So, there you have it. Please let me join your gang, I'll do anything!!

Well welcome to the site Eris and don't worry. The forum isn't as scary as it looks. There are many people on here who are active and looking for new players. If you have any questions the admins are good at getting back to you quickly as well as most of the site members have no problem answering questions. I'm glad that you chose this site to rp with, we are a funny, left field, ADHD type that rp a lot. (well I know I am and the few that I have met) In closing Welcome to Iwaku.

Gave your profile a once-over, and you looked rather interesting thus far. Give me a nudge if you're in the market for RP. ^.^