Allison Is Missing...(OOC)

As far as I'm aware only one person dropped out. I just mean that it might be wise to plan a bit rather than have everyone just sorta eyeball it and shuffle about without purpose. Only the housemates really have a legit reason to be around each other while others will likely be elsewhere until someone calls a meetup. Idk, it just seems a waste to have everyone separate and not interact with each other.

Everyone will interact with each other, once we realize Allison is missing. Perhaps your character could take Nora's spot as the other roommate.

@Zarko Straadi
Character approved, post in the IC when ready.

So until the characters realise that Allison is missing they should just do whatever they do on regular days?

Also, sure I'll be the additional housemate, sounds fun and I have a post in mind already. Will get to that in the morning though, bit late here.

So until the characters realise that Allison is missing they should just do whatever they do on regular days?

Also, sure I'll be the additional housemate, sounds fun and I have a post in mind already. Will get to that in the morning though, bit late here.

Pretty much, or just try and interact with the characters if possible. I'll revise my first post to accommodate your character Laura.

Good posts so far guys, I'll be getting another one up before the day is out and move the story along a bit.

@Chris_Reaper Thanks for accepting Kimiko. :) What would you like her creepy/scary/disturbing visions/experiences to center on?

@Chris_Reaper Thanks for accepting Kimiko. :) What would you like her creepy/scary/disturbing visions/experiences to center on?

No problem...Kimiko will be taking Celsius' item, since she seems to have dropped out as well, namely she will be experiencing disturbing emails and social media PM's. These untraceable messages will contain cryptic and unsettling content and others will be ghastly and even violent on occasions, however all will relate in some way to Ali's disappearance.

No problem...Kimiko will be taking Celsius' item, since she seems to have dropped out as well, namely she will be experiencing disturbing emails and social media PM's. These untraceable messages will contain cryptic and unsettling content and others will be ghastly and even violent on occasions, however all will relate in some way to Ali's disappearance.

Posted. :) I hope I captured the vibe you're looking for. Do you want Kimiko to be able to show the PM's and emails to the others, or should they inexplicably be gone and un-recoverable when she tries?

Posted. :) I hope I captured the vibe you're looking for. Do you want Kimiko to be able to show the PM's and emails to the others, or should they inexplicably be gone and un-recoverable when she tries?

Very cool post, exactly the kinda thing I had envisioned. The part about the unrecoverable PM'S and emails is actually a really good idea. That kind of creepy horror that you cannot share with others. Like is all this real or is Kimiko going crazy, much like all the other characters.

Wow I suck I'm so sorry y'all I kinda assumed it died so I didn't check in during the holidays, but if it's still happening I can get something up or something

It's cool, I assumed it died to lol. But apparently most people are still interested, so it's still alive...albeit incredibly slow. But yea I posted something to get the plot going, so feel free to respond in the IC.

Thanks for posting again @Zarko Straadi ...if no one is going to post again, I'll just continue.

Maybe we can do a reboot or something? Seems like there's a lot of inactive folks now.

Maybe we can do a reboot or something? Seems like there's a lot of inactive folks now.
A reboot? How do you propose we do that?

Apart from simply tagging everyone to see if they are still active and maybe figuring out how that affects the plot I don't have much of a suggestion. If there's only a handful of us left we can simply say they all live together or we can just continue and awkwardly excuse the disappearance of inactive players/characters. I don't know I am not a smart man... :c

It was just a suggestion to see who's still around really. I kinda lost track of characters and players tbh...

Well I'm simply going to NPC everyone I haven't heard from. If it's just me and Zarko, than so be it. This is to good a story to just let die in my opinion.

Ok, posted a response in the IC...