Allison Is Missing...(OOC)

@Dooley

Nice dude...digging the police report style. Seems like our characters will have an interesting relationship, lol. Also @Kurogane86 @Cosmic Penguin are you guys cool with being the other two roommates in the house, since you two were the first ones to show interest? Concerning Nora's character, I had an idea about her and Darrian's past. What if Darrian had first had interest in Nora, but due to her crush on Allison, rejected him. So in retaliation, he started up a relationship with Allison just to get back at her and the two have had underlying tension with each other ever since. Adds a good dose of drama I think.

Ooh, that sounds great! I'm all for it! :>

@Dooley

Nice dude...digging the police report style. Seems like our characters will have an interesting relationship, lol. Also @Kurogane86 @Cosmic Penguin are you guys cool with being the other two roommates in the house, since you two were the first ones to show interest? Concerning Nora's character, I had an idea about her and Darrian's past. What if Darrian had first had interest in Nora, but due to her crush on Allison, rejected him. So in retaliation, he started up a relationship with Allison just to get back at her and the two have had underlying tension with each other ever since. Adds a good dose of drama I think.

Alright cool...well I think we're all ready to begin. The IC will be up sometime tomorrow and I'll if course leave a link.

@CherryRoseLotus just make sure you update your character profile with the changes we talked about before posting in the IC

@Kurogane86 were you cool with being the other roommate in the house or did you want your character to have his own place?

@Dooley

Alright cool...well I think we're all ready to begin. The IC will be up sometime tomorrow and I'll if course leave a link.

@CherryRoseLotus just make sure you update your character profile with the changes we talked about before posting in the IC

@Kurogane86 were you cool with being the other roommate in the house or did you want your character to have his own place?

Yeah that'll work

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
Alright guys, IC is up! Post whenever ready...Allison Is Missing IC

So as we all know, this will be a supernatural mystery. Now what I'd like to implement here is the spooky and unexplainable phenomena that each of our characters will be experiencing in the wake of Ali's disappearance that will eventually start driving us to the edge of insanity. This phenomena will manifest in a different form for each character. What I'm going to do here is assign a specific supernatural occurrence to everyone's character. I will just give you the basic generals of each occurrence and leave it up to you to decide when and how your character experiences these, also how your character copes...please get creative, lol.

Darrian- Will be experiencing "Shadow People" that will follow him just about everywhere he goes. They will leave cryptic written messages, invade his dreams, peek in his windows at night and just generally torment his every waking moment.

Nora @Cosmic Penguin - Will experiencing frightening occurrences with one of Allison's creepy porcelain dolls. The doll will seemingly move on it's own, appear in different places around the house and even whisper to Nora.

Brian @Kurogane86 - Will be experiencing mysterious and eerie phone calls at all hours of the day and night. Sometimes the calls are silent, others there are frightening and unexplainable noises on the end...and still others will contain creepy voices that seem to hint at Allison's whereabouts.

Celsius @CherryRoseLotus - Will be experiencing disturbing emails and social media PM's. These untraceable messages will contain cryptic and unsettling content and others will be ghastly and even violent on occasions, however all will relate in some way to Ali's disappearance.

Joseph @Dooley - Will be experiencing hallucinations and voices. Ghostly visions of Allison and almost demonic voices that will torment and mock him. The voices will claim to know where Allison is.

Heidi @Duchess - Will be experiencing an unexplainable compulsion to self harm. This is a result of a little girl in her dreams "Who could be a younger version of Allison" that tells her that the more she self harms, the greater chances she will have of finding Allison.

Laura @Snowflake - Will be experiencing night terrors and sleepwalking. She will suddenly get up in the middle of the night and wander around the town aimlessly in a trance like state. When she awakens she has no memory of the previous night, many times waking up in unfamiliar and even dangerous places.

If you guys have any questions, let's brainstorm!

:D Very cool!
What would dangerous places be for example? Deep in the forest? Under a bridge? Junkyard?

:D Very cool!
What would dangerous places be for example? Deep in the forest? Under a bridge? Junkyard?

Deep in the forest, junkyard, bridges, overpasses, in the middle of a busy highway or on the roof of a building, pretty much anything goes, lol.

Probably a jail cell too if she ends up walking in the street in her PJs half asleep xD

Probably a jail cell too if she ends up walking in the street in her PJs half asleep xD

Or a psychiatric ward as our characters will probably all end up by the time the RP ends :)

Oh wow I almost didn't notice this was a non-starred RP xD

I'll have to brush up on rules, haven't joined a group RP in a long time.

Do these things start happening right away or do we wait a little bit before we start mentioning them in our posts?

Do these things start happening right away or do we wait a little bit before we start mentioning them in our posts?
As soon as we realize Allison is missing...I'll give the ques, no worries.

Reactions: Kurogane86
This didn't die already did it?

I am still without internet. I could try and do ppstson phone but in that case i have some catching up to do

I am still without internet. I could try and do ppstson phone but in that case i have some catching up to do

Not much catching up to do, there are only two posts in the IC...

There's other RPs that I've neglected due to my lack of PC internet I'd have to catch up to them first. If I am left last to respond I'll get something out but I would rather wait for a proper connection.

Agh, sorry I think I joined too hastily. I have to back out.

Is it too late to join? If not...

Name: Kimiko Mori
Height: 5' 0"
Weight: 98 lbs
Physical description:

f098849897f002fddf9fd6eed06a33b4-d475b6n.jpg

Her style of dress is a fusion of "Bubble Goth" (see video below) and a futuristic interpretation of 1960's "mod" style, which she calls Buckypunk (after Buckminster Fuller, the inventor of the geodesic dome).

Personality:

Kimiko is bright, cheerful, and high-energy. She is optimistic, and a dreamer. She loves electronic music, dancing, singing, and writing. She has a passionate interest in science and technology, and how they can be used for the betterment of humankind and the world. She believes in progress and considers herself a "citizen of the future," yet she also feels a strong sense of filial piety (reverence for ancestors), respect for elders in general, and for the lives people led in the past. Kimiko loves to be around people, though her spontaneity and idiosyncratic style of dress didn't always serve her well in high school. Her attention zips from one thing to the next, and she has a tendency to be oblivious about social cues.

Relationship to Allison: Padawan.

When Kimiko met Allison in college, she was the New Girl, and a bit of a lost puppy. Allison took her under her wing and introduced her to her group of friends, and the local electronic music/dance scene. Thanks to Allison's good word, Kimiko even got to DJ at a couple of rave parties. Kimiko is still relatively new to the Group.

Bio:

Kimiko is an only child. Her father teaches robotics engineering at UC Santa Cruz, and her mother is an accountant for a nearby beach resort. From infancy through junior high, her mother stayed home with her and homeschooled her. Her parents went out of their way to expose her to a wide range of possible interests and support her in her explorations and creative endeavors. Kimiko developed a love for electronic music, and she produces mixes with a futuristic, upbeat sound, singing her own vocals. She has a couple album's worth of songs, all set in a science fiction universe for which she's written a novel, so that the songs and story reference each other. She prefers the indie route to seeking the approval of publishing houses and record labels, so she's self-published her works. They make her a modest amount of money so far, but she has yet to attract much notice beyond a small but loyal fandom. She also has a moderately successful YouTube channel and podcast, where she gives short rhapsodic talks about "exponential technology" and the future.

When she reached high school age, she and her parents decided that she should go to a public high school so she could have more opportunities to socialize with other teenagers, participate in extracurricular activities, and practice learning in a classroom environment as preparation for college. However, she struggled with the structured learning environment, and ended up as something of an outcast. She did well enough to get accepted to college in St. Paul, Minnesota--a long way from home.
Theme:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurogane86
Hmm, something perhaps to consider.

We could figure out some short term plans so not everyone ends up doing separate activities. Could help group up the gang for the reveal that no one saw Allison.

Well as of this point, Im still willing to continue...I just don't know whose still in.

As far as I'm aware only one person dropped out. I just mean that it might be wise to plan a bit rather than have everyone just sorta eyeball it and shuffle about without purpose. Only the housemates really have a legit reason to be around each other while others will likely be elsewhere until someone calls a meetup. Idk, it just seems a waste to have everyone separate and not interact with each other.