Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I am open to all types of genre's, my main ones however are Sci-fi Horror and Action. The only RP's I'd rather not due are any threads dealing with any type pf homosexual themes or manga or anime type RP's.
Gavin.jpg
Gavin, Minnesota
POP. 10,000
Located twenty minutes outside St.Paul

Allison Is Missing RP Trailer

Character Sheet

Name:
Height:
Weight:

Physical Description: (Pic Preferred)
Personality:
Relationship To Allison:

Short Bio:

Allison Chelsea Vickers had always been a bit of a mystery to all of us. You see Ali was almost a girl without a past. I met Ali about four years ago at a frat party outside of town. She was a kind of quiet, yet outgoing chick at the same time. I already had a girlfriend at the time, but that didn’t stop me from doing a double take at the cute blonde. Over time she just kind of worked her way into our close circle of friends and before anyone knew it, she was just a normal part of the gang. But the strange thing about Ali, was that she didn’t have any family…like any family at all. Whenever one of us would question her about where she came from, what school she went to etc…she would give dodgy answers and eventually just wormed her way out of the subject altogether. After awhile all of us just stopped asking, we just figured Ali was Ali, end of story. I even dated her for a brief period of time and there was nothing unusual about her at all, just a fun loving, caring, albeit sometimes quiet girl. About eight months ago four of us, including Ali, decided to go in on a rented house together. We were all twenty somethings, without much direction or money, so we figured, why the hell not. We hung out together, laughed, partied, drank…all the normal things twenty somethings did. Than, without warning, Ali just disappeared…poof, gone. It hit all of us like a ton of bricks. It was an unassuming day during mid December, when she just never came home. Little did we know that our search for answers would lead us all down a dark path of unspeakable nightmares and unfathomable mystery. What happened to Ali, why did she disappear and just who was this mysterious girl that none of us ever really knew? This is that story…
alison.jpg

Reactions: TotallyMe
Name: Darrian Alejandro Morales
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190 lbs.
Physical Description: crop.jpg

Personality:
Darrian is a mixture of extroverted and reserved. He loves the darker asthetics of life. Also a keen problem solver.
Relationship To Allison: Ex- Boyfreind
Short Bio:
Darrian was born on the mean streets of St. Paul, Minnesota. He is third generation Puerto Rican as his grand parents moved to St.Paul from Puerto Rico in the sixties. His home life was a troubled one as his parents often fought in front of him and his older brother, Raul. Trapped in an unhappy marriage, his mother took her own life when Darrian was only thirteen and his father succumbed to cancer three years later.

Darrian and his brother were than taken in by their alcoholic uncle, whom lived twenty minutes outside of St. Paul in the moderate suburb of Gavin, Minnesota. Raul promptly left Minnesota when he was eighteen, joined the Marines and has never looked back. Darrian stayed on in Gavin, but moved out of his uncle's when he was 20. He than became part of a prominent social circle of twenty somethings around Gavin and nearby St. Paul and for the past five years has lived the life of a free wheeling party boy, that is, until Allison went missing...

Name: Nora Quinteros
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 147 lbs

Personality: A prideful person, Nora hates admitting fault in herself and anything she does. Her lax upbringing causes her to be hard on herself to a neurotic degree and she despises the slightest imperfections. But that level of character applies only to herself. Ever the supportive 'mom' friend, Nora loves to encourage those around her to shoot for their goals even if they're nowhere near reaching them. That being said, Nora is logical. She doesn't like relying on or believing in things that can't be supported by science.

Relationship To Allison: Protective 'mothering' friend. Allison never mentioned a family, so Nora took it upon herself to care for Allison to the best of her ability. She made the girl lunch, invited her over constantly, and provided her a place to vent if ever needed. She had the tendency to give Ali care packages, as well. Nora did that for all of her friends but it was known that she doted on Allison the most. She also had a massive crush on Allison and slightly resented Darrian for the two's brief relationship.

Short Bio: Nora's parents could have been more attentive to their daughter but they were always too concerned with their jobs. With investigative journalists for parents, Nora was often left on her own. Her parents felt guilty for not spending much time with their daughter, so they thought they were doing a favor with not caring about her grades or extracurricular achievements but all they did was make Nora resent them more. Thankfully, Nora possessed a surprising amount of self-efficacy and excelled in school on her own merit.

After graduation, Nora, of course, enrolled in college and during her collegiate years, she met a beautiful group of friends who she doted on the way her parents never doted on her. This friend group was the best thing that had ever happened to her until Allison went missing.

+Darrian had first had interest in Nora, but due to her crush on Allison, she rejected him. In retaliation, he started up a relationship with Allison to get back at her and the two have had underlying tension with each other ever since.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris_Reaper
Reserved for Kuro's chara (wip)

Name: Brian Stevens
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 215
Physical Description: blazer-and-jeans-men-look.jpg
Personality: unofficial know it all of the group. He is well read and smart and likes to show it off to his friends. He always corrects their grammer, and points they make. He will boast about books he reads, but knows when to just relax with his buddies.
Relationship To Allison: BS buddies would be the best way to describe their relationship. Brian and Allison would meet up a few days a week and just talk about things they wanted to do or places they wanted to go. They would talk about everything and anything. Allison is the only person in the group that doesn't try to fact check Brian or call him out on his BS.
Short Bio: Brians parents are both professors at a college and since elementary school he has been in gifted programs. He was on the fast track to graduating early when he had a sort of break down and failed classes on purpose in order to stay with his friends. He later took time off school and is taking it at his own pace while experiencing life.

Last edited:
Hi @CherryRoseLotus ...I tried to PM you but for reason my DM's don't work on mobile. Thank you for your interest in this RP, and you submitted a great character, however Im going to have to reject her just on the basis that you describe her as Allison's younger sister. The whole mystery around the entire RP is that she seemed to have no origins to speak of, and that includes no family whatsoever. Figuring out just who Allison truly was as well as why she just vanished off the face of the Earth is the driving force behind this RP. Now Im fine with your character as a whole, you just need to change her status as Allison's sister. Thanks again and I look forward to RP'ing with you in this thread.

Case File: 021-004
SY9Z96a.png
Name: Joseph Connors
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190lbs

Personality: Withdrawn, Volatile, Prone to Violence, Unresponsive to Questioning. (Opiates?)

Relationship To Allison: Jilted Lover. Connors made advances towards victim, was rejected. (Motive?)

Synopsis:

Connors has a history of violence. Was expelled twice by the age of 14. Seemed to turn a new leaf upon entering high-school. Landed a steady job after graduation, Bill's Bike Shop where he is still employed. Was arrested for felony possession of Narcotics heading across state-lines, but was acquitted due to lack of evidence. Was primary suspect in a B&E earlier this year, but again no evidence manifested. He is a close associate of the victim and suspected to have been with her the night of the disappearance. He has been released after questioning but remains a suspect until further notice. Connors expressed distrust of one Darian Morales. The validity of his statements have yet to be ascertained.

@Dooley

Nice dude...digging the police report style. Seems like our characters will have an interesting relationship, lol. Also @Kurogane86 @Cosmic Penguin are you guys cool with being the other two roommates in the house, since you two were the first ones to show interest? Concerning Nora's character, I had an idea about her and Darrian's past. What if Darrian had first had interest in Nora, but due to her crush on Allison, rejected him. So in retaliation, he started up a relationship with Allison just to get back at her and the two have had underlying tension with each other ever since. Adds a good dose of drama I think.

Last edited:
@Dooley

Nice dude...digging the police report style. Seems like our characters will have an interesting relationship, lol. Also @Kurogane86 @Cosmic Penguin are you guys cool with being the other two roommates in the house, since you two were the first ones to show interest? Concerning Nora's character, I had an idea about her and Darrian's past. What if Darrian had first had interest in Nora, but due to her crush on Allison, rejected him. So in retaliation, he started up a relationship with Allison just to get back at her and the two have had underlying tension with each other ever since. Adds a good dose of drama I think.
Oh I understand completely! Can I change it to Stalker? Or would that still infiltrate the plot?

Possibly everyone? Perhaps she could have a few uncomfortable pictures of a lot of people in town on her phone and have an creepy amount of info on people but nothing much involving Allison.

Yea I guess that would work...maybe Celsius could be part of our circle of friends, but maybe be that creepy girl that everyone was wary of. Maybe everyone could find that she was a serious stalker after it's revealed that Allison has disappeared, you could be high up on the lists of suspects, lol.

Possibly everyone? Perhaps she could have a few uncomfortable pictures of a lot of people in town on her phone and have an creepy amount of info on people but nothing much involving Allison.

Yea I guess that would work...maybe Celsius could be part of our circle of friends, but maybe be that creepy girl that everyone was wary of. Maybe everyone could find that she was a serious stalker after it's revealed that Allison has disappeared, you could be high up on the lists of suspects, lol.
Yeah, of course! And knowing how popular she is, (or was) if someone exposed this secret, it could ruin her popularity! And lol, I love mysteries!

Hey, would y'all mind if I hopped in on this? It's been a while since I've been in an RP, so I might be rusty, but it seems interesting. I was thinking my character could be a neighbor, who never really lives in their own house, kinda like a sitcom where all the friends gather in that one house. Does that make sense? I'm probably not making sense, my brain is still fuzzy from finals.

@CherryRoseLotus
Awesome, go for it.

@Duchess
Your more than welcome to join, however I'd prefer if we kept our characters to Allison's young group of friends and acquaintances aged between 18 and 27. I think it's a bit more dramatic that way. Gives it a more Dawson's Creek type feel, just a thousand times creepier and with a missing person driving the plot, lol.

DDeu.gif
Name:
Heidi Victoria Griffin

Height:

5'0
Weight:

Physical Description:
TangibleEnviousGoosefish-size_restricted.gif
Personality:

Overall, Heidi is fairly outgoing. She rarely meets a stranger and is always there to lend a helping hand. However, she does have an awful temper that has gotten her into more trouble than she'd like to admit. Her smile never really seems to meet her eyes, no matter how happy-go-lucky she seems.
Relationship To Allison:
Heidi met Allison when she first moved to town last winter. She'd gotten too drunk at a bar one night, started a fight, and managed to have herself kicked out within thirty minutes, but Allison was there to pick up the pieces. They became fast friends after that night. However, Heidi isn't really sure if she ever knew Allison, or if they just went through the motions of a friendship.
Short Bio:
She has always been running from something since she was a little kid. It didn't matter if it was her brother chasing her down the street or running from one of her mother's many "boyfriends." Heidi couldn't wait until the day she turned eighteen and could leave her home. She still isn't sure how she ended up in Minnesota. She'd been driving for so long that it just seemed like a good place to rest and before she knew it she had her own apartment. Heidi works from home for a company, so she figured Gavin was as good a place as any to settle in for a few years while she continued to pick up the pieces of her childhood. Her brother is now in the military, so she rarely sees her family, and for all, she knows her mother is dead in a ditch.
3234f6d14bfdcc443f973f87104a95b5.gif

@CherryRoseLotus
Awesome, go for it.

@Duchess
Your more than welcome to join, however I'd prefer if we kept our characters to Allison's young group of friends and acquaintances aged between 18 and 27. I think it's a bit more dramatic that way. Gives it a more Dawson's Creek type feel, just a thousand times creepier and with a missing person driving the plot, lol.

Let me know if I need to change anything!

@Duchess

Looks good, welcome aboard!

I hate typing on phone but I just couldn't help myself and had to get something out. Hope this one works :D

Oh and also a question, the story starts right after the disappearance right? Not like a month later or so?

Name: Laura McGrath
Height: 183cm (6')
Weight: 75kg (165lbs)
Physical Description:
Personality: It would be easy to say that Laura has daddy issues and end it there, but nothing would be further from truth. In reality it would be more accurate to say she has mommy issues having never met hers and often wondering why she left. She is, however, not without confidence and never let's anyone get in her way. Her stubborn attitude is matched only by her ferocity and concern for her friends. Well aware of her attractive looks, she is not above using them for an extra tip at work though she has more than enough self respect and physical strength to punish anyone who dares lay a hand on her or in fact any of her friends. More than anything, Laura enjoys being around people, listening to their thoughts, complaints, dreams and hopes. When able she offers help and advice and when not a simple reassuring pat on the shoulder and a kind look.

Relationship To Allison: Laura seemed to almost counterweight all the questions about Alli's past with questions about her future. She didn't seem interested in digging out who Allison was and instead wanted to know who she is and wants to be. Laura considered herself to be Alli's best friend and her disappearance shook her almost as much as it shook Darrian. Uncertain whether Alli left on her own or was taken by someone, Laura still blames herself for not being a good friend and rushing to help her no matter the problem.

Short Bio: Growing up without a mother it wasn't long before Rick, Laura's father, had to explain to her that her mother ran away from them. The man was already in his late forties and was thankfully a retired army engineer. With a bum leg from taking a bit of shrapnel he was relieved of any further service and given a significant retirement plan to help raise his daughter. Laura grew up to quite a daddy's girl though not quite as you might expect. She didn't seem interested in getting presents that weren't of some practical use and it wasn't long before she was helping her dad work on his hobby, fixing up old muscle cars. Schoollife was about as normal as can be for a young girl, there was teasing due to her tomboyish attitudes and demeanor, there was drama over stolen kisses and betrayed friendships but in the end Laura learned that friendship is one of the most important things in life. Her schoolwork while acceptable was nothing special and it was obvious she learned better from experience. She started off working as a waitress and a barista at first but moved on to working at a pub as soon as she was of legal age to serve alcohol. Enjoying the job she loves working late shifts when she gets a chance to talk to all sorts of interesting people and listen to their troubles. Between her work and friends she only has enough time to hit the gym and occasionally visit and help her father with his latest project.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Snowflake looks good! Just a small insignificant nitpick on my part. Could you possibly convert the height and weight to Imperial, what can I say, I'm an American, lol. To answer your question, the RP will start off with the fact that nobody quite realizes she missing as of yet. It will progress quickly from there.

Ok, we're pretty much set. Look for this to begin either Friday or Saturday.

@Chris_Reaper Haha it's actually good that you asked me to do so because I typed in the wrong number and made her shorter than planned xD

I edited in the Imperial units as well but i left the metric ones because I am hopeless at understanding Imperial ones.

P.s. I have midterms next week so I might be slow to post.

@Chris_Reaper Haha it's actually good that you asked me to do so because I typed in the wrong number and made her shorter than planned xD

I edited in the Imperial units as well but i left the metric ones because I am hopeless at understanding Imperial ones.

P.s. I have midterms next week so I might be slow to post.

Ok no problem, take your time and thanks for the conversions.

Reactions: DANAsaur