- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Definitely aggressive, lol.
- Favorite Genres
- I am open to all types of genre's, my main ones however are Sci-fi Horror and Action. The only RP's I'd rather not due are any threads dealing with any type pf homosexual themes or manga or anime type RP's.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Manga or anime
Everyone will interact with each other, once we realize Allison is missing. Perhaps your character could take Nora's spot as the other roommate.As far as I'm aware only one person dropped out. I just mean that it might be wise to plan a bit rather than have everyone just sorta eyeball it and shuffle about without purpose. Only the housemates really have a legit reason to be around each other while others will likely be elsewhere until someone calls a meetup. Idk, it just seems a waste to have everyone separate and not interact with each other.
Character approved, post in the IC when ready.