Allison Is Missing...(OOC)

Just a little thing, but Kimiko's "Awwwwwkwwaarrrrd" was in her thoughts, she didn't say it out loud. Though, maybe I could have it so she said it under her breath without realizing she had her internal monologue on audio, lol.

I think it'd be pretty funny if she did say it aloud...:jump::jump:

Hi! I'm totally still interested in this, but I'm only going to be able to post on the weekends. I'm a full-time college student and my schedule is a bit insane right now. If that's a problem, then I'm probably gonna have to drop out. I can def have something up on Friday though because I don't have class on Fridays, so I'll put it down in my planner because that's what my life has come to.

Hi! I'm totally still interested in this, but I'm only going to be able to post on the weekends. I'm a full-time college student and my schedule is a bit insane right now. If that's a problem, then I'm probably gonna have to drop out. I can def have something up on Friday though because I don't have class on Fridays, so I'll put it down in my planner because that's what my life has come to.
Alright, no problem...

Another post is coming up Tuesday and the plot is advancing, just a heads up for anyone still involved.

Reactions: Zarko Straadi
Don't die, little RP! :ambulance:

Sorry, I'll do my best to get a post up this evening.