Allies or Enemies

".....ya sure~?" he held Mizuki's face out to him

".....?"

"Yes I'm sure and what are you doing with his face?" Ryuunosuke asked, his brows raised.

"look how cute it is! I almost don't wanna let you have him...... Hey! I can just kill Okaasan and divorce that bitch...and I can marry him myself!" he hugged his panicking brother

"Ermm I believe that although same-gender marriage is acceptable, incest isn't. And besides, imagine the scandal that will blow when the media knows about it. Oh boy, I can already imagine the headlines already."

"true...but we can get away with it...we're royalty...and we're only half brothers.....my dad 'mysteriously' died after I was born, and our mother married Mizuki's dad..."

Ryuunosuke rolled his eyes for the nth time and replied, "Provided he's a willing party as well, don't you think so?"

"............I guess..........."

"......" Awkward silences took place in the next few moments where none spoke. "So... what's next?"

"..........call for someone to get my son?"

"...you already said we could"

"Ah huh? So? And you're really extending your hospitality ?" He asked, resting his chin on his palm.

".....do you want your little bride all bruised up on your wedding?"

"....Daitaro....." Mizuki sighed

"Then he stays and you go." Ryuunosuke smiled at him, "Besides isn't your son still waiting for you?"

"fine....have fun~" Daitaro smiled, standing, letting go of Mizuki

"....?!"

"Come on now~ I didn't know you're so petty." Ryuunosuke commented, rubbing his temples.

"...petty? what do you mean?"

"Nevermind if you don't get it." He sighed dramatically at the two of them.

"okay....take care of my little brother......" Daitaro left

"........." Mizuki was silently panicking. He was alone, in the house of someone who was almost a complete stranger

"Erm, you're not..." Ryuunosuke barely completed his sentence when Daitaro left. "Oh great, now I've got an extra serving of lunch." He grumbled under his breath.

"Alright, little one... What shall we do now?"