Allies or Enemies

"...Mizuki'll probably just wear a kimono...pretty much all he wears..........but you can wear a suit if you want"

"I-I like them......t-they're comfortable....."

"and they good on him.....I've seen him in a suit....he looks like a flat chest girl with no hips"

"Oniisan!"

"Kimono comfortable? You've gotta be kidding me, those looks like they would squeeze the life out of you." Ryuunosuke said, making no acknowledgement to the part about him looking good in it.

"If you want to then I'm fine with it, so what's next?"

((they're not tight.....but they are hard to walk in if you're not used to taking 3 inch steps....and the obi makes it hard to slouch))

"okay...hm....what sort of food should served?"

((That's what he thought, it's his personal opinion but honestly they are tight as wow~ ))

"Thirteen course meal, a mixture between Japaneses and French. Sounds alright?"

"sounds great!"

"....okay.....I've never had French food" Mizuki smiled

"Aren't you sounding a little too excited for this, Daitaro?" Ryuunosuke commented, unfortunately he doesn't share the apparent excitement that they are experiencing. Well, he's not interested in guys or even girls in the first place. He did not see himself getting married to anybody of either gender, he'd hoped that he would die alone but now, an atomic bomb dropped on him --he's getting married, to a guy and he's the last to know that.

".....our mother is kinda strict on our food...so French food is exciting"

"Really?" Ryuunosuke quizzes with a brow raised, he had plenty of French cuisine in his life and didn't exactly enjoy them but it wasn't like he's going to enjoy the wedding either so he guessed it's ok. "So food's settled, then what else?"

"decorations......music......the reception"

"Tell you what, why don't you decide on those matters? I'm fine with anything really. If we continue this, who knows how long it's going to take." Ryuunosuke decided for them, honestly he doesn't care about such matters anymore. Well it's not like it matters anyway.

Daitaro nodded, "okay....makes it more fun" he smiled

Mizuki couldn't help but be nervous about that

"But nothing ridiculous, I don't wish to be a laughing sock at the ceremony." Ryuunosuke warns, as much as he'd not going to enjoy it, he'd just wish that it would be a normal ceremony.

"......it'll only be things that happen at real weddings...I sware"

"And something tells me that we are not on the same wavelength here." Ryunnosuke rolled his eyes, "Seriously just an average ceremony will do."

".....no fun?" he looked like a hurt puppy

Mizuki couldn't help but laugh

"what's so funny? Little wimp!" Daitaro laughed, grabbing him

"It's not supposed to be fun in the first place," He shakes his head and watches the two play with one another.

"....but we can make it fun" Daitaro smiled, giving his brother a nuggie

"ow ow ow ow ow ow~"

"Thanks but no thanks, I'll have to decline your idea of fun." Ryuunosuke replied with a fake smile.