Allies or Enemies

"I thought it would be a good time to discuss the plans for the wedding....." Daitaro shrugged

Ryuunosuke almost choked on his own breath, "What? Who's getting married?"

"............you and Mizuki........unless you want to go to war"

Ryuusuke could feel his smile slowly vanishing from his face. "What? I think we can do away with neither." He offered, "I'm a guy and he's a guy, how in the world are we suppose to get married?"

".....is gay marriage not legal here?" Daitaro asked. It was legal in their country, so they saw nothing wrong with it

Ryuunosuke was flabbergasted beyond belief, "It's not but I don't see myself in a relationship whatsoever and with another man to say the least. Can't we try to maintain peace without the marriage part? Sign a treaty or something."

".....that is up to the ones in charge...but our mother is set on marriage........I think she just wants to get rid of Mizuki"

Ryuunosuke growled in frustration and covers his face in disbelieve. "I think I'm beginning to see why you don't like your mother." He releases his palm and looked at Mizuki, "Then what is your opinion on this, little one?"

"......I-I'm not very fond of the idea of marrying someone I don't know very well.....but.....y-you do seem nice........." he started playing with his fingers nervously

"Niceness is not a good indication of a good marriage, little one." Ryuunosule couldn't believe his ears. "And we're both guys, for goodness sake."

Turning to the older male, "Are you seriously allowing that?"

"...nothing I can really do....unless she dies.....then I will be able to.......but..........I guess....it is better than him being married off to a complete stranger......"

"In case you haven't notice, I'm close to a complete stranger to him too." Ryuunosuke rolled his eyes, "Isn't there a way of convincing her? He's still young after all."

".....you've got a better chance of changing her mind......and at least he knows your name....and what you look like.......I didn't even know that about my wife until the wedding..........hm......where is she now......Hawaii?"

"Does anyone here bothered to ask me whether I wish to get married or not?" Ryuunosuke growled in frustration.

"oh, I'm sorry Ryuu, do you want to marry my adorable little brother, Mizuki.....he'd be just like a real wife...just no kids" Daitaro hugged his brother's blushing face

Ryuunosuke rolled his eyes and felt faint, it wasn't like he'd exactly had a choice here. "I don't have a choice here, do I?"

"nope....but neither does Mizuki....so don't feel so bad...he's quiet...and doesn't take up much space"

"Don't say that, it's not nice to him." Ryuunosuke glared at the older male. "Let's settle what you're here for." His voice sounded cold, for some reason it pisses him off that Mizuki's brother referred to him like that.

"well it's true...though it's our mother's fault, again....anyway....so....who should be the bride and who should be the groom?"

"Can't the two of us just wear suites? Not like it matters anyway." He rolled his eyes and glances at Mizuki who's been keeping his silence. Oh great, he'd no idea how in the world will he survive this.