ALLES IN ORDNUNG!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Torsty, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Cyrus

She promises us that it's nothing and my heart is still making its way down to my stomach. She shows me her broken phone and I realize how much pain she must have been when we weren't here. She broke her phone and scrapped her hands against the glass. Unless she dropped her phone and went to grab it, but I had a bad feeling that wasn't the case. She's not like me. Getting constantly injured because of your clumsy personality.

"My darling." I tell her lightheartedly as I approach her and carefully unloosen my gloves before popping them off. "Er..." Awkwardly I hold them before me as some sort of peace offering. "If you still need to cover up some of the blood...or you just want your own signature Cyrus Booker gloves to make your soul warm like butter...here. Take em. They'll help you prevent scrapping your hands further on your phone anyway." Again I hope I don't look foolish. I considered this an act of care. I've had these gloves for about a year, but if she needed them I'd be happy to give it up. "Besides, I think they'd be rocking on you. You got the looks honey," I chuckle softly. I might as well be the group's sassy straight friend.

I peek back at Nellie sheepishly. "Er...we haven't seen Helen in a while either have we? We should probably go check on the poor dear too. My guess is she is probably still in shellshock. The poor dear is so fragile."

2. For once me and Asmo has something to celebrate together.

3. HE IS ALREADY GLOATING

HE CAN TASTE HIS VICTORY

BUT HE WILL SOON FIND THAT THIS IS HIS LAST SUPPER

4. England played like shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

But that match wouldn't have ended like that if the referees weren't blind.

5. THEY'RE BLIND WHEN THEY GET THEIR MONEY