All Together now....

U

Unisus

Original poster
Yay, welcome me, I am new to the forums, but I am not new to role-playing.

The current forum I go to is dieing, so I am looking for a new place to stay for a while.

I'm known by a few different names, the most common is Unisus. Some call me Uni for short. For those that do not know the meaning, it is a cross between a unicorn and a pegasus. Same as Pegacorn, just words flopped. I also go by the name of the very first character I made to rp with, her name was Kuyame. I do not have her character bio anymore, it was lost within the archives of the various forums I've been to. If you are curious, no I am not going to play her.

So the purpose of me coming here, well as stated before my previous forum kinda disappated. I also have been in a constant search for my muse, unfortunately several years ago I joined the military. Ever since then, and even now that I am no longer there I have not been able to find it again. My dream is to write a book. Which I am sure is the dream of 90% of the people that come here. Maybe you can help me find my muse again.

So I have been rping for nearly ten years, I am twenty-four now, so I started pretty young. I am mostly into fantasy rps, however I am trying to broaden my perspectives, so I should be visiting more than just that section. (hopefully time allows me to do so) I can't really describe my play style, though I tend to stay close to spell casters or shapeshifters.

Hmm cannot really think of anything else to say, so yeah, let the welcoming begin XD (Oh yeah I can be horribly sarcastic sometimes)

You are just a bundle of joy.
Like a newborn
green, slimed little rhino panda.

One,
I am in awe of you writing a novel. * w* Go you.~ -Offers a cupcake the size of an average german shepherd's head.-
Also,
yay for roleplaying for so long. :D GO YOU AGAIN. -Gives a candy cane the size of a pin.-
And as well,
UNICORNS. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GASP.
<3 -Gives a kitten. With sixteen toes on each paw, and no facial features.-

Welcome.
Enjoy.

Its good to have new reinforcements in Iwaku
Welcome to barracks of your on candy coated chaotic world
^_^
We all hope you enjoy yourself.

newborn, green slimed rhino panda.....that does not even make sense lol

If I ever finish this novel I will let you guys know so you can read it :)

and yes...unicorns... as long as they are not the white fluffy ones, I'd liek to drop kick them and make a field goal... GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLL XD

Stacisaur is an odd one, me likey ^.^

I'm glad I joined I think I will like it here. I shal be pokeing my head in the fantasy rp section soon.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti, by the way, and it's good to meet you.
When I see Uni, I think of this.

... So, this is what I think of when I think of you now. Congratulations :]
Anyway, I hope you've had a chance to take a look around. If you sign up for roleplays and don't know what else to do, you should check out the General section! We have cool threads like this one about your wedding day (which I need to avoid, because I go on princess tangents....).

If you need any help, please feel free to ask!

Hallo Unipegus! :D Welcome to the site!

I think I've jumped in headfirst into the rp section, first with my own rp http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=6367

lots of information to read, but it has potential, on epic proportions

Also, I love kitties, maine coons are my favorite, and icanhascheezburger is one of my favorite websites to visit.

Diana, you can call me whatever you want, seems like you found a new nickname for me already :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Unisus. I am diggin' your avater! Very cool, man. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.