All time favorite soda flavor?

My favourite flavour of pop would have to be Sour Green Apple. I can't find it anywhere though, which makes me sad. Vanilla Coke and Cherry Coke are close seconds.
Oh oh oh! That uhhh... Jones soda or whatever! Kind of old fashioned soda of sorts. Has a lot kf weird flavors and lots of old timey black and white pictures on the glass bottle labels. They probably have it. You could totally order it, ya know?

Lemon lime, particularly Sprite brand.

Although, this ice cream place nearby takes regular coke and pumps vanilla in, and it's heaven. So much better than regular vanilla coke.

Oh oh oh! That uhhh... Jones soda or whatever! Kind of old fashioned soda of sorts. Has a lot kf weird flavors and lots of old timey black and white pictures on the glass bottle labels. They probably have it. You could totally order it, ya know?
Yeah, my roommate told me they'd probably have it after I talked to him about. I didn't know they did that flavour. The last time I had it, it was the grocery store's own in-house brand

Yeah, my roommate told me they'd probably have it after I talked to him about. I didn't know they did that flavour. The last time I had it, it was the grocery store's own in-house brand
Yeah, Jones soda was the best. I remember growing up with that stuff and I just loved all the weird interesting flavors. I think my favorite was something like blue raspberry or something? I don't even know! It was just tasty and I was addicted to it!