All time favorite soda flavor?

I think strawberry makes a bad soda flavor. It just comes out as the flavor red. : |
I, uh...

I wasn't sure colors had taste.

I really want the flavor purple. Purple flavor looks bangin'.

It does make you curious as to what Gray tastes like.

Something similar to Earl Grey? If so I'm disappointed.

I don't drink much soda anymore do to some physical issues, but only four come to mind.

Colombiana= I usually only drink this if family from Puerto Rico are visiting or if I'm ever visiting Puerto Rico. This stuff is great on a really, REALLY hot day.

Supermalt=This soda is from West Africa. My aunt worked for a company that dealed in trading and her office got a bunch of this as a gift from the company. Oh my god that was all I drank until they had no more. No one in her office liked it so she ended up taking all of it home and giving it to me and my brother.

India Malta=If there is none of this brand left then I go for the Goya brand, but I prefer this brand.

And! Root Beer, preferably root beer in a glass bottle and a splash of vanilla extract. Now that stuff is delicious, especially on a hot day.

Cream Soda, but the only brand I like is Virgil's, which tastes excellent, everything else is undrinkable swill:
virgilcream.jpg

The only other brand that I liked more than Virgil's was Journey's Twisted Bean Vanilla Brew, but the company went under years ago, so Virgil's is my de facto favorite. Fortunately, I've long since forgotten what Journey's stuff tastes like, but I remember being real sad when the local Whole Foods (the only place that carried the stuff) stopped carrying them and finding out it was because Journey was OOB.

Don't really drink soda, but vanilla coke and root beer were the ones I liked. I drink a lot of iced tea (as in brewed tea but cold and icy, only sweetened with honey and lemon, sugar is a no-no).

Vanilla coke

I want it baaack!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Vanilla coke

I want it baaack!!
Vanilla Coke is still for sale here in certain small time stores. I can still get it in a glass bottle too. (Though the glass bottle ones are obscenely expensive.)

I know Ontario still has lots of stores with them too, so, I'm assuming it's more a popularity=supply thing.

Vanilla Coke is not sold around here EXCEPT in Wendys.

They have Vanilla Coke at every Circle K in my city, y'all gotta catch up

I'm going Classic Coke

I believe Vanilla Coke is still around here, but Mexican Coke is all the rage now.

My favourite flavour of pop would have to be Sour Green Apple. I can't find it anywhere though, which makes me sad. Vanilla Coke and Cherry Coke are close seconds.

Vanilla coke

I want it baaack!!
Didn't even know they stopped making Vanilla Coke. Haven't not seen that in the soda-pop isle since forever. Save for Superbowl Sunday and/or the Forth of July.