All time favorite film?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
What is your all-time favorite movie? My all time favorite is this:

lethal-weapon-4-movie-poster-1998-1020189737.jpg

I can watch this movie constantly and never get tired of it :) It was also the movie that made me a huge Jet Li fan (I also have a bit of a crush on him)!

• Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
I'm a huge fan of the Shawshank Redemption, Cabin in the Woods, Moon, and the Man from Earth. Those four movies have proven to be entertaining despite repeated watching.

The LEGO Movie.

Admit it. It brought back memories of playing LEGOs with your friends or family and just building random things to fit some imaginary story.

My dad hates movies. Because they aren't real. I'd never seen him cry after watching something that he had been scowling at the entire time. It's because that's one of the few things we did together. He'd buy me LEGOs, show me the instructions, and watch me build things. Or we'd do it together. When it was done he'd come back later to see what I'd built with all the new parts.

Rock Raiders was the best.

Spaceballs!

Oh, you mean real movies?

Cloud Atlas, The Green Mile, The Normal Heart, and Midsummer's Night Dream.

Reactions: Vivianne
Spaceballs!

Oh, you mean real movies?

Cloud Atlas, The Green Mile, The Normal Heart, and Midsummer's Night Dream.
No words can describe how much that stung....
Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Anyway, favourite movies of all time?

Eeeeuuuuugggghhhhh, I have one for each genre -_-, because I lov'em too much.

Alien and Aliens would take my number one spot overall though. those or Guardians of The Galaxy.

No words can describe how much that stung....
It's my favorite comedy, but everyone claims that comedy is the lowest form of entertain. Personally I think those people are idiots considering the health benefits of laughter, but what do I know?

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Definitely this one:

51ORMFsEBAL.jpg

Reactions: Peter Feels
What is your all-time favorite movie? My all time favorite is this:

lethal-weapon-4-movie-poster-1998-1020189737.jpg

I can watch this movie constantly and never get tired of it :) It was also the movie that made me a huge Jet Li fan (I also have a bit of a crush on him)!
Jet Li was so boss in this film. Holy shit. Broke a gun with his bare hands.

AND HE LOOKS SO YOUNG.

I love so many movies, but these three are in the top bracket:

The Imitation Game:
tumblr_nhz4vad6Ri1u722nmo5_500.gif

Psycho:
tumblr_nb0gezvRLu1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Harry Potter & POA:
tumblr_mpvwsrH29P1sn3tl1o1_r1_500.gif

<3

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: King
That was a very well done movie.
Definitely would be in my Top 20 list at least.
Alan Turing is one of my role models, when the movie turned out so well I was so happy!
+ I cry at the end everyteim </3

Princess_Mononoke_Japanese_Poster_(Movie).jpg

Princess Mononoke.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
The LEGO Movie.

Admit it. It brought back memories of playing LEGOs with your friends or family and just building random things to fit some imaginary story.

My dad hates movies. Because they aren't real. I'd never seen him cry after watching something that he had been scowling at the entire time. It's because that's one of the few things we did together. He'd buy me LEGOs, show me the instructions, and watch me build things. Or we'd do it together. When it was done he'd come back later to see what I'd built with all the new parts.

Rock Raiders was the best.
I'm with you on that one 100%. The Lego Movie brought me back to my childhood, it'll forever be my all time favorite film.

Status
Not open for further replies.