All the small things...

Fresh clean bedsheets and a newly made bed, coupled with just getting out of the bath. LOVE IT.

Reporting people for doing their job. Because they deserve love too.

Certain pens. When they smoothly glide across the paper with almost no pressure needed it's just magical. I've stolen pens from people and businesses because they were this kind of pen, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Sometimes I end up hypnotised by watching my own hand writing when using a proper ink pen. The way that the letters just... flow onto the page is strangely mesmerising.

A new one for today: Guessing correct answers for television shows. I don't just mean knowing the answer to a quiz question, but those property renovation shows, where the house was worth £120k beforehand, and then they do it up and tell you what it's worth now. There's always a sense of achievement in nailing it.

I'd say light. I like it when the light from a lamp or the sun is carefully directed in the right angle so that I never see a glare or any shadows on my paper.

Food. Like tucking in to something tasty, not fatty but tasty. Finishing or getting to a juicy part of a good book. someone saying "I was just thinking about you".

A warm bed, warm clothes on a cold morning. Walking around naked at home, makes me feel free lol

Sound of thunder, rain and lightning when inside